Please take my virginity.
    In-game, that is.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by ancienthydra View Post
    Please take my virginity.
    In-game, that is.
    Lets do it together!

Activated Node
    Good times was had last night, it was nicely organized and IH was fun!

Shame the Steam invite was sent at 5:15 - I'm not even out of the office by then, let alone back home and fed!

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
    Shame the Steam invite was sent at 5:15 - I'm not even out of the office by then, let alone back home and fed!
    2nd that those event times are way to early for me...

I guess it was a reasonable time for the event scheduler, which was Hunchback. When I schedule events, they've been later, around 7-8 GMT+1. Is that a good time for you folks? I figure it's difficult to have consistent times, since we're spread across the globe, but I feel like evenings GMT +1 would be the best bet, since the majority of people on the Roster spreadsheet are on GMT +1 or 2 hours.

If you haven't signed the Roster Sheet yet, I'd recommend it, to help us organize.
    Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...G5GRmEwcVhOMGc

Also, please note that these inhouses normally run for at least 2 games, if not more. Joining the in-game chat room or messaging me will get you up to speed on the situation, and set up with a game, if applicable.
    Last edited by Randomgerbil; 16-08-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Obscure Node
    You have my lycan/storm spirit/necrolyte/random!

Obscure Node
    Im up for a game in the evenings (GMT +5:30), soon to be evenings and weekends (GMT +1).
    The good side effects from going to uni in the UK is my ping wont be 350 anymore!

Hi RPS. I play this like since forever, and I'm an amateur writer at gosugamers, following the competitive scene. In the free time I teach philosophy in schools. I'd be happy to play with you, and to help novices if they need it. Cheers!

Network Hub
    I'm in! I shall play with bots and watch videos to try and get the basics. And then I shall look to you fine people to play with, hoping that my Noobiness will not put you off. I will get better at this game, it's a promise.
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam

Network Hub
    Anyone up for a game this evening?
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam

I'll try to organize some events at times a tad later in the evening (GMT wise), even if i might not be able to show up.

Also, if there are a lot of US players - let us know, so we can setup some US-time-convenient events.
    --
    -- V. Don Quixote. Tyler Durden. Donnie Darko. Martin Sillenas. Maynard. Rorschach. You. Me.

Hey, I'd be in for some random noobishness and learning to play a bit better (I suck right now).
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Tonight's games were a lot of fun, save for the failed 2 jungle strat :P Will be running an inhouse night on Saturday.

Obscure Node
    Indeed, most enjoyable. Saturday looking unlikely but I shall hope to be able to join the action again next week, as long as it is Wednesday or before!

Won't be available Saturday, unless it's pretty damn late.
    Steampowered. Origin: Simmura

would love to find some people from rps to play with,im still new and all so some calm people would be nice,anyways hit me up ingame if anyone is up for some games.

Quote Originally Posted by TACO BOY View Post
    would love to find some people from rps to play with,im still new and all so some calm people would be nice,anyways hit me up ingame if anyone is up for some games.
    Make sure to join the ingame chat channel and you'll surely find someone to play with. Just don't go with Ur-Quan if you are looking for calm
    --
    -- V. Don Quixote. Tyler Durden. Donnie Darko. Martin Sillenas. Maynard. Rorschach. You. Me.

10 of us had a 5v5 with Kieron Gillen yesterday! It was the best game I've ever played, 76 minutes and it looked like it could go either way at so many points. We usually set up the DOTA 2 channel in the RPS mumble every day, please come and join it at any time and ask if there's a game going on, there's a regular group of us in there and we're welcoming to people of all experience levels.

Hi, I'm a long time RPS reader who has occasionally left a fwe comments on the blog but never registered to the forum up until today (and I did thanks to this post).
    It so just happens that I'm becoming an avid Dota 2 player - but I lack of a decent preparation, and so as I earned more and more points now the matchmaking keeps putting me against super-organized teams that give me a bad beating.
    I could use some good coaching.
    Can I get some good coaching, please?