Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

nimbleTourney #1: Pathfinder 5v5 CTF Cup EU

We have registered the first RPS tribe into the nimbleTourney #1: Pathfinder 5v5 CTF Cup EU which began today!

We are in Division 8 against some potentially difficult teams. I will post info about the matches as I get it and if any will be streamed I will be sure to put the info here.

Our first match is against Tempest in a Teapot on or before August 6th. The Gameshrine page for the match is here.

Use this thread to post any relevant info or just wish us luck.

When are we gonna schedule it? I'd like to arrange my business for this. Also - when are we gonna drill our team a bit?
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Guys check the steam group - I need to know about Friday and Sunday. Also if you would rather skip the first game and play the second (or third) instead let me know. We will NEED to all have working mics for the match as it makes a big difference.

Last edited by AuralViolations; 02-08-2012 at 05:10 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    I gues we have a new goal aggainst -3- then, 1 cap .

Match in 11 hours (20:00cest) against TMP. Wish them luck!

Is there any way we can watch a stream?

The other team was talking about the fact to get a caster, but I am not sure. If I find out something out about it I will post it on the steam page and try to post it here. Maybe Aural knows more...

Try: twitch.tv/kenxai

He is one of the opponents and might stream it, not sure if he does or plays though...
    Last edited by Dominicus; 05-08-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Only half an hour now, if I'm reading the match page right.. good luck guys, go get'em!

4-0 right now for shazzers... Looks really hard in there

Network Hub
    Lost 7-1 on the first map (Drydock) and 7-3 on the second (Stonehenge). Overall a great showing by everyone on the team though, and we learned a lot from our very first match against another team. Next up is Heartbreakerz, which should be pretty interesting to say the least.

Sorry again for not being able to make it at such short notice - bloody family events, grumble grumble. Got back in time to catch the tail end of the second game on the stream and you guys put up a hell of a fight!

And yeah, the Heartbreakerz game is going to be intriguing :P

We played, we fought and went down with a good fight. From what I have seen a lot of matches end with 0-7. We made then work for their caps. Now lets do better aggainst the next opponent.

Sure you guys put your hearts into it. Keep it up!
    Is there a recording of the match at all? Tried that kenxai guy and all there seems to be is him playing starcraft.

Network Hub
    Math recording, from an opposing player's perspective: http://www.twitch.tv/kenxai/b/327540943

Looks like it actually ended 7-2 on the second map, my bad.

ritashi beat me. There are 2 non-plays of drydock and stonehenge in between the actual matches.

It was a good effort!
    Last edited by AuralViolations; 06-08-2012 at 04:34 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/docmatrix31 will be airing the BB vs -3- match in 2 hours @ 20:00 CEST

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...DMzJFQnc#gid=0

Lesser Hivemind Node deadly.by.design's Avatar
    Apologies for dipping in & out of the scrimmage this evening. I hopped on for a quick game and made a poor estimation of my available time.

It's always fun helping you all out, so long as you need someone willing to play and don't mind that I'm not 100% in tune with the PTH strategy. (i.e., I'm best suited for scrapping around the base defense until I take time to learn capping or effective chasing of competent PTHs)

Any time practicing with us is welcome! Thanks!