Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah I'm not sure if it automatically represents when you join the guild, in Beta it felt like I still had to click represent. Worth doublechecking.

We also get an extra influence bonus for helping each other on personal story and in events. I'm going Asura so anyone can give me a shout if you're attempting anything and want a hand.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Also, whilst alts are automatically in the same guilds, I think alts all need to hit represent as well.

I'll do that, but my tome of influence is going to my personal stash-guild

Quote Originally Posted by apricotsoup View Post
    Also, whilst alts are automatically in the same guilds, I think alts all need to hit represent as well.
    I was just about to post that. This is something that is even easier to overlook than hitting represent for your main. They should just make it auto-represent if this is your first guild.

I'll be doing the Charr (Thief) stuff, if someone's playing there, I'm up for parties! And in the game!

Network Hub
    You'll definitely enjoy your char being a thief, especially when you're in a one on one combat. The special skill types were very interesting as well, like the shadow stepping.