Thread: Rabbit night?

Lightbulb Rabbit night?

Is anyone interested in trying a rabbit night on the RPS server?

We would schedule for an off night - Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday.

Rules(subject to change): No SEN, FF 100%.

Let me know if you are interested, what day is best, and if you have any rule suggestions.

Thanks

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    All pathfinder, no respawn time.

Let's have some crazy fast fun I say

No respawn sounds fun. I do not know about the all pth though.
    Fatfinder - Best Finder

Maybe no nitrons? ^^

I'd rather not set it to PTH only for the pub server - less people would want to play. I was in some killer mixed rabbit last night that was great fun.

No impact/compact nitrons(you'll never take my explosives!) is a good idea but hard to enforce.

I'll second that no respawn vote(I assume you mean a 0 sec respawn timer, not die once and it's over).

As stated in other threads, its not possible to turn off nitrons unless you turn off pathfinders totally, and in rabbit thats a good way to have an empty server (unless I be a git and set it to brutes only and free orbitals with zero cooldown and cast time).

Just say when and I'll set the server to the appropriate mode.

Had fun earlier in rabbit PTH only, but it lasted just a couple matches till I became aware you absolutely need thrust (and I don't have it).
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

We would do a not all path version.

PTH/SLD/BRT? or everything but Sen? Opinions?

Rabbit night is today/night!

Rules:
    -FF 100%. No kick for friendly kills. Use discretion - teamkilling is generally acceptable to prevent someone else from getting the flag, not on that bronze trying to catch up to the rabbit

-No SEN

-Impact/compact nitrons are allowed but remember: you get a point for killing the rabbit but none for forcing the flag drop. Your actions will be frowned upon, especially by fatties.

-0 sec respawn!

-50 points to win

-30 min games
    Time:
    Check the steam group for your personalized time.

Place:
    The normal RockPaperShazbot server in EU-Amsterdam.

Mumble:
    server.herosquad.org
    in the "Tribes Ascend" channel

Special Guests:
    YOU! That is, unless you're a coward.
    Last edited by AuralViolations; 14-08-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Hey guys.
    May I just say I had an amazing lot of fun tonight. First time trying InsaneRabbit and yeah, definitely great.
    : D !

Yes, Rabbit Night was a tremendous success! The server was full of high rollers (some of the fine members of heartbreakerz) and some low rollers (me). And the mutant gametype we created made it even more ridiculously confusing! And fun!

I heartily suggest we make this a regular event, because everybody likes fun.

That was a great time.

http://www.twitch.tv/sh4zbot/b/328627086 @ 35minutes starts a stream of the rabbit game.

Quote Originally Posted by CWalker View Post
    Yes, Rabbit Night was a tremendous success! The server was full of high rollers (some of the fine members of heartbreakerz) and some low rollers (me). And the mutant gametype we created made it even more ridiculously confusing! And fun!

I heartily suggest we make this a regular event, because everybody likes fun.
    So long as you were saying "Oh god!" every 3 seconds on mumble, indeed it must have been a success!

Setting the server to rabbit for now(mutant rabbit). Will change upon request/next schedule gametime.

sweet, the Rabbit of Caerbannog returns!

I really need to watch my fire more, kill them all is not always usefull in mutated rabbit mode with friendly fire :P