Obscure Node

Help me find this tune played during SA vs Eng test match

Hello, So I been watching some highlights of the current test series between ENG and SA and during lunch/tea or other break, when they show the scorecard there is a tune playing in the background. Does anyone know what that tune is? I think this is Sky Sports broadcast.. but I am not positive about that. Here is a vid http://cricfire.com/highlights/8674/...s-aug-05-2012/ The music kicks in around the 15:20 mark. Its pretty catchy, would be great to know its original source. :) Thanks in advance for looking or for any suggestions.

That's Kinder Blumen, by Real Estate:

I hadn't actually heard it before but they have a pretty distinctive style so it was quick to track it down by checking youtube :)
    Last edited by Dubbill; 06-08-2012 at 06:58 AM. Reason: better quality video
    Open-faced sandwiches are upon you whether you would risk it or not.

Obscure Node
    Dude thank you so much. This tune got stuck in my head, and wasn't quite sure how to find it... Now my mind can have its fill. Thanks agains. :)

Edit: Just curious, how did you go about finding it on youtube?
    Last edited by Man-E-Faces; 06-08-2012 at 10:00 PM.

No magic to it. They've only got two albums and one of them I own already. I just checked each track from their second album until I found it.

I've got it stuck in my head now :)
    Open-faced sandwiches are upon you whether you would risk it or not.

Obscure Node
    Ah awesome, I can't thank you enough for helping me out. I am absolutely in love with their music, have their Days album playing in youtube right now. Finding good, new music makes me happy. :) All thanks to your help.