Request: AudioWITs

I heard an absolutely atrocious review of a DVD today, on the radio, and that has got me thinking; what about spoken WiTs?

Basically, just the written ones, spoken? Wouldnt take too long, and I would love listening to them. (also, no great audio-editing necessary, could be podcast style type things)
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Given the roaring success of the revamped and weekly podcast, I think this is a great idea!

Yay. Im glad Im not the only one.

I dont want or need a zero punctuation-esque thing. not at all, but the reviews in auditive form would be very nice.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

All the podcasts I like rely heavily on good back-and-forth between hosts who have good chemistry with eachother, and a good deal of improvisation. Just a guy reading a written down review? Sure I'd give it a listen if it was available, but I don't have much faith it'd make for great listening.

Sorry for being a sourpuss about this. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Henke View Post
    All the podcasts I like rely heavily on good back-and-forth between hosts who have good chemistry with eachother, and a good deal of improvisation. Just a guy reading a written down review? Sure I'd give it a listen if it was available, but I don't have much faith it'd make for great listening.

Sorry for being a sourpuss about this. :|
    You must not like good radio.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jams O'Donnell View Post
    Given the roaring success of the revamped and weekly podcast, I think this is a great idea!
    *chortles*

Wait. Sarcasm again?

Huzzah.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

I'm new here (still), and I can't create threads- so this seems the most apt thread within which to post; I haven't found an answer anywhere, so I'm going straight to the source:
    What has happened to the shotcasts? I miss them, they were excellent.
    No one seems to have taken up this question, and I can't figure out if RPS has stopped making them, or if I'm an incredibly inapt seeker. HALP.