Secondary Hivemind Nexus QuantaCat's Avatar

Request: AudioWITs

I heard an absolutely atrocious review of a DVD today, on the radio, and that has got me thinking; what about spoken WiTs?

Basically, just the written ones, spoken? Wouldnt take too long, and I would love listening to them. (also, no great audio-editing necessary, could be podcast style type things)
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Given the roaring success of the revamped and weekly podcast, I think this is a great idea!

Yay. Im glad Im not the only one.

I dont want or need a zero punctuation-esque thing. not at all, but the reviews in auditive form would be very nice.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

All the podcasts I like rely heavily on good back-and-forth between hosts who have good chemistry with eachother, and a good deal of improvisation. Just a guy reading a written down review? Sure I'd give it a listen if it was available, but I don't have much faith it'd make for great listening.

Sorry for being a sourpuss about this. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Henke View Post
    All the podcasts I like rely heavily on good back-and-forth between hosts who have good chemistry with eachother, and a good deal of improvisation. Just a guy reading a written down review? Sure I'd give it a listen if it was available, but I don't have much faith it'd make for great listening.

Sorry for being a sourpuss about this. :|
    You must not like good radio.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jams O'Donnell View Post
    Given the roaring success of the revamped and weekly podcast, I think this is a great idea!
    *chortles*

Wait. Sarcasm again?

Huzzah.
    - Tom De Roeck.

I'm new here (still), and I can't create threads- so this seems the most apt thread within which to post; I haven't found an answer anywhere, so I'm going straight to the source:
    What has happened to the shotcasts? I miss them, they were excellent.
    No one seems to have taken up this question, and I can't figure out if RPS has stopped making them, or if I'm an incredibly inapt seeker. HALP.