Lesser Hivemind Node
    1. map 6
    2. map 4
    3. map 2
    4. map 5
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

Activated Node
    Do you need the pretender gods in now? I'll make one today or tomorrow, hope that is soon enough :) Also, now that I'm not alone and on a team I may switch to Pangaea if no one else picked it. The monkeys I thought would be fun but I don't think I would play them all that well.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge99 View Post
    Do you need the pretender gods in now? I'll make one today or tomorrow, hope that is soon enough :) Also, now that I'm not alone and on a team I may switch to Pangaea if no one else picked it. The monkeys I thought would be fun but I don't think I would play them all that well.
    Wedge going Pangaea? Awwww shit, this just got real, everyone dog pile his team!
    Waraura

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    Wedge going Pangaea? Awwww shit, this just got real, everyone dog pile his team!
    Didn't Nulk ruin the world with skinshifters in the last game I played with you guys? I'm no threat compared to that crazy crap.

Network Hub
    Everyone's picked so I don't see why you can't swap since we've not started yet.

Activated Node
    Cool I'll go with Pangaea since I played a game with them. Getting use to dirty monkeys would take more time than my workaholic nature at the moment allows me. Thanks

Its Jarvis currently ruining the world with skinshifters, but I think Nulk did that in the previous game.

So far the most successful strategy has been: build skinshifters, send them to provinces you don't own.

Activated Node
    Yeah that was awful since he had air magic and gobs of other magic. He just countered my archers and it was game over. Plus my team sucked. I was lead to believe we were all noob or a couple sort of medium players.... I guess using skinshifters in mass isn't elite but it was damn effective.

Network Hub
    This is my second full game and I lost my first (admittedly to werewolfs and partly because i made the mistake of stagnating).

The strategy has actually been more like: Notice and accept large amounts of guests, build sufficiently large welcoming party of skinshifters, send said skinshifters on a return visit.

Oh also lots and lots of remote assassination. Seriously don't lead troops, it's unhealthy.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Aye, if it wasn't for the fact that no one has picked them this game I'd be serious considering trying to get a veto vote together until someone can think up a plausible counter :-)
    Waraura

It's Niefelheim that has the skinshifters in EA. And always, always, always Mictlan. Vanheim isn't anywhere near as good as in later ages.

Anyway I'm finding myself too distracted to get any further on my mapping alternative so let's just run this stuff into the ground whilst we can:

#2, #6, #4, #Don'tCare

I'm at a confrence from the 8th to the 11th so I probably wont be able to do anything in that period. I'll have a laptop with me, but who knows whether or not the wifi will be good enough...
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Network Hub
    Okay, I've had 3 votes for map 2 and i'll add mine to that to make it 4.

Since we won't have what Nullkigan was brewing up I'll start poking at the map then.

At this point everyone needs to finalize their gods so first make certain your mod is enabled like I mentioned before and make the final version in the game tools create pretender god option, not forgetting to use the team password.

The saved games folder has a newlords folder select your god from there and put it in the gods folder i've created in dropbox - The god file will read something like :- early_lanka_0.2h with the 0 being the first attempt 1 second etc so make sure you've got the right version in.

Okay, there's two versions of the same map in the map folder now.

Both have the same neighbor's but one is wrap around showing why they're neighbor's and looks strange while the other just has the provinces on the edges teleporting to the other edge.

Let me know which you want to look at for the next couple of months:- wrap or not.

When those votes and the gods are in then we'll be set to actually start the game.
    Last edited by Jarvis; 27-09-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Woo my gods in first! That means my team wins right? Right??

I know it says early_gath but it's definitely Himmon, even panicked, deleted and re-did and yet for some reason it's stubbonly sticking with gath :-/ Definitey Himmon though :-)
    Waraura

Network Hub
    Maybe Gath is the last person himmon ate?

Network Hub
    We're waiting on Nullk's and Wedge gods then we're good to start.

Network Hub
    We're just waiting on Wedge now. Any news?

Network Hub
    I've sent him a pm but checking his profile it looks like he's not been on the forum since last week anyway. We'll probably start the game properly when Nullk gets back from his conference.

It's like the moment I send someone a strategy PM they disappear from the face of the internet.

The most potent weapon.
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Activated Node
    I'm really sorry guys. Caught totally caught up in work. I can get mine in on Saturday for sure if that is not too late. If you need to drop me I totally understand. Once we start the game I won't hold up the turns. I'll send Nullkigan my email just in case you guys don't have it. I check my email daily. Again sorry guys and I will have it in on Saturday if that isn't too late.

Network Hub
    That's fine, we all get busier periods and of course work comes first.