Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Activated Node
    Great thanks

Network Hub
    Okay the game has started.

We won't have a quick turn around to start with since Nullk's is away so scheme and plot your long ranging plans to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by wedge99 View Post
    I'm really sorry guys. Caught totally caught up in work. I can get mine in on Saturday for sure if that is not too late. If you need to drop me I totally understand. Once we start the game I won't hold up the turns. I'll send Nullkigan my email just in case you guys don't have it. I check my email daily. Again sorry guys and I will have it in on Saturday if that isn't too late.
    My inbox was full. Cleared out a bit now and sent you my password.
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Lesser Hivemind Node
    So is it the wrap around map file or normal one I need to take?
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'm a bit concerned that I'm missing a file, do I need to take a copy of all the different nation.trn files at this stage as if I only take Hinnom it does weird things.

I get this muddled at the beginning or everygame :-/
    Last edited by Sarigs; 08-10-2012 at 06:03 AM.
    Waraura

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'm a bit concerned that I'm missing a file, do I need to take a copy of all the different nation.trn files at this stage as if I only take Hinnom it does weird things.

I get this muddled at the beginning or everygame :-/

Edit: Sorry for the double post!
    Waraura

Network Hub
    Okay sarigs has had some problems and perhaps others may have as well.

Everyone needs the following files from the folder:-

normalwrap.map
    2inthebed.rgb
    ftherlnd
    your .turn file
    and apparently your .2h file which I hadn't included.

I've deleted the turns submitted already, for file safety sake please delete the files you've got so far and redownload everything doing your turns again so we're sure we're all compatible.

Sorry for any inconvenience but it's best to get this right early.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Thanks dude, figured something was wrong as it was running my turn then going straight to turn two before stopping so I'd see ai prophet announcements an special events. In the interest of full disclosure it's also let me see the indie armies around my capital. Thought it would cause some kind of meltdown when you tried to process turn 1 mine would be turn 2
    Waraura

Network Hub
    And you've tried it now and it's working properly?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I've just tried it now. I've made it work by essentially copying all of the files in the folder so EVERYONES .trn/.2h files and dumping them in the directory. It's the only way I can convince the game it's a multiplayer, otherwise it treats the first turn as single player and then creates the .trn files anyway and remembers it's meant to be MP. It's the darnest thing
    Waraura

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    I've just tried it now. I've made it work by essentially copying all of the files in the folder so EVERYONES .trn/.2h files and dumping them in the directory. It's the only way I can convince the game it's a multiplayer, otherwise it treats the first turn as single player and then creates the .trn files anyway and remembers it's meant to be MP. It's the darnest thing
    Hmm, well everyone please copy sarigs.

Network Hub
    Turn 2 is up, no one has reported new problems when submitting turns and I had no problems processing, Nullks is back.

We should be good for some rapid progress now then.

Attacked by Vampire Count + 15 Vampires turn 1. On the other hand, first heroic obesity of the game!

Fear us and our fat fat men!

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by lasikbear View Post
    Attacked by Vampire Count + 15 Vampires turn 1. On the other hand, first heroic obesity of the game!

Fear us and our fat fat men!
    Lol, promising start for you.

Network Hub
    Jarvis, it says you've run out of notification space, so I can't send you messages.

Network Hub
    I've emptied it out now.

cacofonix.jpg
    -Hey Getafix, you feeling ok?

Blasted Quilt-Shaped RNG. You'll get yours.
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

So finds out that Nate is chemical

So finds out that Nate is chemical

World Health Organization they’ve ne'er detected a factor concerning. Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 3 She works at the dress shop across the road from her eating place, therefore once Nate asks Emily for her facilitate in choosing out a present for his new date, Jenna since he thinks they’re friends Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 3 and every one , they shop the dress shop. Emily lets Nate in on the key concerning Garrett and Maya and his correlation to her death, and so finds out that Nate is chemical analysis each Jenna and CeCe, World Health Organization calls up Jenna and threatens her to remain aloof from him. Way harsh. What happened with Spencer? currently that mug is sorta ing on, philosopher comes clean to him The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 and tells her concerning the bracelet that she and mythical being found at the vintage look the week previous and the way it confirms that Garrett isn’t Ali’s killer. Then later, mythical being gets into a The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 4 automotive accident as a result of he was drinking don’t drink and drive, kids! ,

However philosopher covers it all up by pretence she was The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 driving which ends in her going away her automotive on the aspect of the road and also the whole scenario wanting means incomplete to the police. mug gets mad that philosopher song to the cops since it’s The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 technically a law-breaking, however philosopher doesn’t care and makes him swear that he won’t out mythical being to the police or anyone else. Uh oh. Wilden involves Hanna’s house and tells her she has to provides a blood sample. Since that wasn’t Garrett’s blood on the anklet The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 and since the blood group on that matches Hanna’s O negative , she may well be a suspect. Yikes. Then later, Hanna finds a Ouija board on her table that pricks her once she touches it. She remembers it absolutely was the sport that she and Anglesea Island contend one night once Ali was initial missing, As thrush says many thanks, a repaired Lafayette lands the road of the , “You got it, .” It’s associate degree odd ending to a weird plot that’s been carrying terribly skinny. It actually expands on Lafayette’s potential and exposes magic awareness to additional The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 human characters in city, however if there’s additional worth to it plot it remains to be seen. Afterwards, Hoyt asks mythical being to deliver Jessica’s stuff to her, that the torn Stackhouse will reluctantly. once Jessica invitations mythical being in, we have a tendency to get excited the chance that mythical being would possibly even have a rock solid bro code with Hoyt.

Once asked wherever Ali was, The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 the board same Alive. that very same night, Hanna had a vision of seeing Ali on her structure, and presently told the DeLaurentis family that she was alive. Ali’s begetter got mad since she gave the family false hope by spoken language that, and he hasn’t forgiven her however. As for Anglesea Island and also the Ouija board… Hanna tells Aria the story, World Health Organization then goes to go to The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 Anglesea Island to do to induce the remainder of it out of her, beggary Anglesea Island to inform her World Health Organization is attempting to harm Hanna. But then, right at the instant, visiting hours finish. Go figure. therefore Hanna and Aria collaborate and sneak into the asylum as a result of that’s realistic and notice Anglesea Island wiggling with The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 dolls, reciting the phrase nobody to save lots of Alli from evil. The descriptor for that, Hanna later discovered, is noone safe. however was she concerning the women or to Mona?! aria pretty very little liars crazy recapAfter during a little bit of a welcome twist, a betrayed heads to ’s house not with ancient retaliation in mind, however nursing her love-sick heart. Vulnerable and troubled she’s losing her man, asks if she will facilitate to create things The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 higher therefore she will have some peace with Alcide. on the other hand second later we have a tendency to see the pair coitus in his pick-up bed and we’re reminded that mythical being can continually Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 be diode by his pants brain, life-long relationship or not. The other vital surprise of the is that Tommy reveals that he isn’t an entire grub. when sleeping with Luna, stealing Mrs. Fortenberry’s mineral rights cash, and Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 3
    putting in place surface-to-air missile for a beat down from Marcus, any redemption from the shifter child was trying dim. however Tommy finishes up skinwalking surface-to-air missile at a gathering with Marcus and his pack (including the reluctant muscle of Alcide) to debate Luna.

Network Hub
    Mr Nulkigan your turn is showing as having no orders, please can you resubmit your turn.