Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Strange. Resubmitted.
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Why, hello there T'ien Ch'i! You look almost... Ermoran with your fancy weapons and armour and those things you call clothes. How do you like your boar?

Network Hub
    According to I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E.'s advanced Zodiac algorithm, we place boars at the bottom of the terrorist threat list. Apparently Boars are peace lovers and don't hold grudges.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Lol thanks for the initial edit Jarvan, I take exception to your team naming system though :-P
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

Requesting team rename to "Smothered by Unfriendly RNG".

I guess Nuffle has decided that I didn't leave enough dead elves behind and has decided to pursue me through entirely different games.

(Hinnom has rushed Conj so he can prophet-summon longdead horsemen for Need Not Eat armies, bring out your priests)

(He's also sieging a second cap already)

(We got map-fucked)
    (also marverni)
    Last edited by Nullkigan; 26-10-2012 at 05:54 PM.

That sounds like an entirely implausible and downright slanderous accusation, not eating is possibly the most un-Hinnomian behavior possible.

No, no. Hinnomians are quite capable of living off their own Fat reserves for several thousand years if need be. They just can't leave anything with meat on its bones alone and uneaten for longer than about a skirmish - humanoid or otherwise.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quiet you Nulk or I'll siege a third - I know where you live!

Anyway your partly right I have rushed Conj but dead Cavalry long or otherwise do not factor into my plans! Make of that what you will!
    Waraura

So uh, big hurricane hitting NY"What is a hurricane?"C pretty soon. Might be late on my turns if I lose power. Hopefully not because I will be terribly bored.

Also Mound Kings are Enchant not Conjuration!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by lasikbear View Post
    So uh, big hurricane hitting NY"What is a hurricane?"C pretty soon. Might be late on my turns if I lose power. Hopefully not because I will be terribly bored.
    Batten down dem hatches partner! Hope it passes over ok for you and take care!

Also that's giving away state secrets :-P
    Waraura

Network Hub
    It was touching that you sent some people to greet my commanders laiskbear but i'm afraid his troops are a little over protective and so i'll be sure to send their remains to you special delivery very shortly.

I have come to several conclusions in this game:

1/ I have been boned by the RNG in general. Boned Hard. In everything from general combat, to events, to map locations.
    2/ I have been boned by my nation choice, almost as hard.
    3/ I have been boned by pushing for a team game in which we only have three teams, hardness number three.
    4/ Especially as I can't muster up the energy to try and actually figure out a team strategy, the lack of which compounds the above in composite
    5/ This means I'm less inclined to play in a timely manner

Unfortunately, I have crappy mages and am a million miles away from "Fuck This Stupid Planet" spells which means my options are to slowly sit there and overtax myself to death or throw myself on the spears of Hinnom. Ffff.

(Have some learning: Flying Tramplers don't seem to Trample)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    It was touching that you sent some people to greet my commanders laiskbear but i'm afraid his troops are a little over protective and so i'll be sure to send their remains to you special delivery very shortly.
    I even knew they were set to guard commander, but didn't make the connection that that was a bad thing for my assassins.

Much more upset about losing those two Ri, but I guess thats what I get for not scouting before attacking.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Nullkigan View Post
    I have come to several conclusions in this game:

1/ I have been boned by the RNG in general. Boned Hard. In everything from general combat, to events, to map locations.
    2/ I have been boned by my nation choice, almost as hard.
    3/ I have been boned by pushing for a team game in which we only have three teams, hardness number three.
    4/ Especially as I can't muster up the energy to try and actually figure out a team strategy, the lack of which compounds the above in composite

(Have some learning: Flying Tramplers don't seem to Trample)

Whelp from my perspective you've been giving me a nightmare, didn't help that my first equipped test SC got cursed by a random event just before launching his assault which made picking up disease a cinch!

Think we've been balanced on the provinces numbers and just swapping back and forth!

Pretty much your manticore has been trampling me in the battle we run into each other but it's size difference related and not guarenteed so it's not as effective when your manticore trys to trample one of my giants as opposed to my giant chariots trampling your little guys!
    Waraura

Welp, this is a nice province and I made a profit on the battle for once. I guess you were building a fort here, eh Sarigs?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Welp, this is a nice province and I made a profit on the battle for once. I guess you were building a fort here, eh Sarigs?
    Nah was just a research centre, enjoy all those horror marks though, kinda saw it coming :-)
    Waraura

All one. On an SC that I can resummon with no repercussions. I'll take the 1000+ gold in mages killed thanks.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    All one. On an SC that I can resummon with no repercussions. I'll take the 1000+ gold in mages killed thanks.
    Hmm fair point, just so you know though its not just one Nulk, only 1 is ever shown but the severity is kept a hidden, the icon/wording never changes so he's stacked with a dozen+ (away from my computer so cant actually check how many)
    Waraura

I swear I've seen the icon stack. He had decent MR at least, and it'll be a dozen or more turns before anything sizeable shows up even with 20 horror marks. By the time it becomes a big issue I should either be dead or have better SCs. Probably the former if you really have 70 chariots next door.

COINKYDENTALLY that battle made me check the Ammi stats out. Fortune Teller on so many units explains why you haven't been blubbing about RNG fuckery like I have. (Wayward Star you are a useless goddamn spell!)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yea hopefully it will slow you down for a bit, I can see this whole skirmish thing going either way, my chariots are solid against your army's but you pretender is a absolute nightmare!

And I've had some crappy luck myself, namely my first tooled up thug, got cursed on the turn he launched his attack and ending up diseased after a single battle against your troops :-/
    Waraura