Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    So, who are Lanka and Rl'yeh (!?!?!) eating? It's Pan, isn't it? :|
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Network Hub
    You should keep in better contact with your teammate. No though I'm not eating Pan i'm eating Tir, he's proving a little chewy in bits though so I should probably alter my army composition a little bit.

So that fort you have just outside his cap circle with no sites in it is entirely peaceful in nature? And that chokehold maneuver by TC I've been watching for the past ten turns just so happened to be in response to a hostile takeover of all other lands around TC by... TCs teammate?

(We swapped passwords so I've been watching his progress on occasion whilst trying to come up with an Actual Plan to share. Things are not all that pretty, but we'll see what the latest tactical developments bring.)

Hey guys,
    I am visiting family for the week and it turns out when I upgraded my work computer I forgot to copy Dom3 back on to it. Still trying to see if I was clever enough to put a backup somewhere I forgot about, but I may not be able to take my turn until next monday. Sorry! Hopefully I will find out that I left a copy on an external harddrive or something sneaky like that.

Well Shrapnel have stopped selling the game, so you probably can't redownload that way? I dunno, maybe tech support will still help you.

(In other news, it's coming to desura and hopefully steam, hopefully at a reduced price point for MORE PUNISHMENT)

Meanwhile: Can you retreat into a province you're sieging?

Yeah, I am trying to reach tech support but I don't want to pay extra for the extended download bs. If it comes to desure I would even rebuy just to have it somewhere reasonable. Worst part is Dominions is one of the few games this stupid thing can handle.

Uh, off the top of my head no, basing that off how elimination works with sieging. If your only province is one you are sieging in you are considered to not own anything and are eliminated.

Activated Node
    All you need is a serial number.
    You can get the game anywhere you want. You might even write Illwinter direct and get a download link. They dont care. Its the serial that protects it.

Network Hub
    I know Lasikbear is having problems but how're the rest of you doing? we've only got two submissions in the drop folder.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hi sorry about that, should have my turn in tomorrow sometime, I saw Lasikbear's message so haven't been rushing as I've been house sitting away from my PC, I'll get on it though!
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

Turn up! Sorry about the delay, I will be making sure to back things up in multiple places from now on.

Also Lanka, I promise we would be a whole lot chewier if my asshole mages would ever cast a spell that's not charge body, air shield or sermon of courage. Think I may have figured out what's causing it, but I'm sure they will find some new way to vex me.

Activated Node
    Sorry my turn took so long. I was very busy at work, can't wait for next semester to start. School will be much less busy than work has been. Luckily it looks as if everyone had problems getting their turns in. I haven't been paying too much attention but my spot in the middle has been fun to observe. I live by the grace of the other nations though,please do not mind the small nation of Pan, we really do just want to be friends :-)

That was an accident I think. How the HELL did my "retreat through here when they move off to raid the next province" force actually WIN a battle?

(Pan, you're pretty doomed but you're MORE doomed if you continue to ignore messages)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Gnah Im not sure if that was to me Nulk but I was desperately trying to move that force outta the way there!
    Waraura

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hey guys, who's turn are we waiting on atm? :-)
    Waraura

We're waiting for someone to step up and process it I guess. I don't like doing it when I was the last to submit.

Turn submitted. Out for the next few days. Not a single nature gem site in any of my provinces except my cap, it seems.

Network Hub
    Has someone needed to reinstall their game? I'm getting an error message saying the file version for nation 3 is too old, it sounds like someone's not using the most recent version now.

Nation 3 is Marverni, which means me. Just put another copy of my turn up - figure it might be something to do with having the wrong mods enabled after doing a turn for the other game.

Network Hub
    Same again, myversion327, fileversion328 nation 3.

Install the latest patch? Or I'll process in the morning.