Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Just updated to 2.62 and got the Zernovo map. I'll be there. Glad I didn't miss the dynamic campaign last week, that sounds really engaging.

Obscure Node
    Looking at my i44 shortcut i got:
    Code:
    @CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;
    @i44;
    @Carraigdubh;
    @Zernovo;
    @sthud;@stmovement
    Are those all the addons that's needed or is there more I've missed? Having a complete list of needed addons on the first post would certainly make the process of joining a invasion Saturday a simpler affair.

Obscure Node
    Yes daf, thats the same as I run so your good to go.

Obscure Node
    Anyone had their arma installation just default to I44, however they run it? I can even run the bare .exe file, and I still somehow end in I44.

Activated Node
    Check the modline in the properties of your exe. If that doesn't cut it, check your Arma2OA.cfg (My Documents\Arma 2). You can edit it manually or erase it, a new one will be created when you launch the game again.

I'm unfortunately no-where near my computer on saturday night, so it'd be greatly appreciated if someone could step up and run this Invasion Saturday. I'm really sorry for letting you chaps down, but I'm sure you'll manage to have an excellent session *gasp* without me!

Enjoy yourselves,

Strang.
    I'm Respecting your culture!

Quote Originally Posted by StrangLove View Post
    I'm unfortunately no-where near my computer on saturday night, so it'd be greatly appreciated if someone could step up and run this Invasion Saturday. I'm really sorry for letting you chaps down, but I'm sure you'll manage to have an excellent session *gasp* without me!

Enjoy yourselves,

Strang.
    Don't worry we'll manage, (same as we did last week, yes we played I44 then)

Activated Node
    I'll be at today's session, I assume it is on.

Perhaps Invasion Saturday should have its own subforum sticky now that it is established and regular.

Hey Guys,
    I've not been able to attend Invasion 44 for a little while due to work, Just installing the latest version now... do I also need these other missions listed too?

I'm going to +1 kalelovil's statement above, its getting to the point where we could use a comprehensive list of installers and missions as a "quick start" guide

Attention soldiers!

Chernarus is in German hands and Allied High Command has tasked our Regiment to spearhead the invasion on this island. The date for the start of the Campaign is set - 6th October - this will be the day that we will start liberating this island.

P.S If you still don't know what is going on then we will start our I44 Dynamic Campaign set in Chernarus on 6th October 2012. During the campaign, the success of each individual battle will determine the success of the whole campaign. Players will actually see that everything is connected and how they influence the flow of the game. Every decision has a consequence, and that for now it's about making the right decisions to succeed in the future.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefirz View Post
    Attention soldiers!

Chernarus is in German hands and Allied High Command has tasked our Regiment to spearhead the invasion on this island. The date for the start of the Campaign is set - 6th October - this will be the day that we will start liberating this island.

P.S If you still don't know what is going on then we will start our I44 Dynamic Campaign set in Chernarus on 6th October 2012. During the campaign, the success of each individual battle will determine the success of the whole campaign. Players will actually see that everything is connected and how they influence the flow of the game. Every decision has a consequence, and that for now it's about making the right decisions to succeed in the future.
    Do you need any missions for it, or are they all already made?

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefirz View Post
    Attention soldiers!

I'm hoping I can have a go at this tonight for the first time. I've downloaded the mod but is there any way I can test it in advance to make sure it's working?

Activated Node
    You could join the server a bit early and launch an I44 mission. If you can get into it, there will be no problem.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Take note that the mod server is running ASR_AI for testing purposes. You'll notice a change in AI behaviour but it might be too easy to defeat on the settings we're used to. No client-side addons are required.

Activated Node
    I will probably be able to attend this week's session, but I may be up to half an hour late.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    Take note that the mod server is running ASR_AI for testing purposes. You'll notice a change in AI behaviour but it might be too easy to defeat on the settings we're used to. No client-side addons are required.
    Really? I use ASR_AI myself when I play SP, but I thought it was still 'client dependant'. As in the server may have ASR on but if you don't you still get vanilla AI, and vice versa. Or am I confusing ASR with another AI mod? as I know there is one like that.

Regards Hawk.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Really? I use ASR_AI myself when I play SP, but I thought it was still 'client dependant'. As in the server may have ASR on but if you don't you still get vanilla AI, and vice versa. Or am I confusing ASR with another AI mod? as I know there is one like that.
    ASR_AI affects the AI local to where it's run. So a player in command of AI will have those affected while the AI on the server are affected by ASR_AI if it's run on the server.

Activated Node
    I'll try to be there today, but I may be a bit late.

I44 mission for an admin to please upload to the ARPS mod server: http://www.mediafire.com/?iztgfir00pkcb57

Activated Node
    For those running steam versions of ArmA2 CO, the Combined Operations launch option is apparently now deprecated.

According to the BIS forums, you have two alternatives;
    1. Use a mod launcher programme.
    2. Launch regular non-expansion ArmA2 once and then close it. Make sure your mods are all inside your Operation Arrowhead directory. Clear the launch options of the Operation Arrowhead steam library entry. Launch Operation Arrowhead, not Combined Operations, in steam. This should now launch Combined Operations, you can then hopefully re-enable your mods inside the game menu.

I'll see you all at this evening's Invasion Saturday session.

Currently setting up the mods so I can join this week's session. If anyone knows of any impressively mustachio'd skins that would fit the WW2 mould then please send them my way :D