Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very average start for me, I had Aguero as my captain but did at least have Clichy, Toure & Nolan who all picked up a few points. Jelavic & Rooney will hopefully get me a few more tonight!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockie View Post
    Ouch, hope you didn't pick those 2 for today.
    Ferdinand played :-/ 0 points

Nathan Dyer did good though, nice for a player I've never heard about.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    Somehow I'm top of all 3 leagues that I'm currently in, at least until Chelsea vs Reading, I failed to notice they had two games in Gameweek 1.

Still, thought i'd do a quick brag before I'm toppled.
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Damn you jockie.

I'm 12pts behind you, but have hazard, mata, and oscar (and pogbrenyak) for wednesday at least.

Lesser Hivemind Node TillEulenspiegel's Avatar
    Wow, I quickly set my team up a few weeks ago, forgot all about it (I had Wilshere and Modric in my starting eleven!) and still managed 42 points. Thank you Nathan Dyer.

It's already happened. I'm at the point where I'm getting incredibly pissed off despite doing well. I got 72 points, but if I picked Ivanovic over Cole I would have had 86 points. And the thing is, the only league I'm in that I'm serious about is a head to head league with a bunch of real life friends, and I won so extra points don't even matter unless there ends up being a tie at the end of the season. Still, I'm so angry right now, I thought he was going to be banned, asdffjioasdhfuiohasdf GAHHHHH!

I just took a 4 point hit to swap Britton and Aguero for Michu and Tevez, I hope it proves to be worth it as I was rather happy with getting 77 points.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Swansea is starting strong, now I just hope that Rooney and Persie do something worthwhile today.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Why oh why did I not make Hazard my captain?

Oh why oh why did I not HAVE Hazard? Oh well, at least I brought Tevez and Michu in.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

I've noticed that many of you are still playing this. Any thoughts on the season so far?

I must say I'm genuinely suprised by how many people (37.5%!) still have van Persie in their team. Even though he's playing well, that must absolutely cripple the available funds for the rest of your team.

(Also, I'm winning! Woo!!)
    www.teamsao.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    I'm sat in 3rd, I think our league leader is running away with it though, 40 points is a pretty big gap at this point in the season!

Michu seems to have been the bargain of the season so far with around 46% of teams including him.
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Fellaini seems to have been a bit of a steal as well, although he's a tad expensive now and I wish I'd got him when I had the opportunity. I think the leap from 6.5m to 8.0m in half a season by both Michu and Fellaini is one of the fastest increases in price that I've seen in the last few years.

As for this gameweek, I must admit I feel a bit cheesy having taken Sessengon as captain purely for the double gameweek and ending up with 22 points from him.
    www.teamsao.com

Given I've not looked at this in months 4th place doesn't seem too bad.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.