Threaded View

Hell is other people

Calling for overlords to reign over Hell!

What we can offer you:
    • nice, pleasing to the eye grey landscapes that continue forever at all directions
    • pleasant working space
    • co-workers who will inspire you to do your best
    • challenges beyond your wildest dreams

What we require of you
    • devious mind
    • hunger for power
    • thirst for vengeance
    • love of foul play

So, it's been quite some time since my last time playing SI (it was during the release of the first betas of Retrification) and since the old AAR couldn't get finished because of the game coming to a stall for various reasons I'd like a new try on it, naturally using the latest and finest version of expansion and such. I'd also write a new AAR based on what happens during this game, if that would be okay for you gents. Truth be told, I'd actually like you to also write your thoughts during the game.

The pace of the game would probably be one turn every 2-3 days, but in the beginning probably a turn or two per day. Personally, I'm not a fan of too fast paced PBEM-games, so there's that. And as is the standard (or at least I think so), turns would be distribed via Dropbox (or email if you don't want to use Dropbox for some reason).

And yeah, that's about it. 5 more people needed, let's do this.

[E] Also, any wishes on what map to use, size, rules etc etc, you know the drill

Players:

• Jarvis
    • Tikey
    • Antares
    • carnage4u
    • Rotekian
    • me, obviously

Last edited by Kaira-; 26-08-2012 at 05:03 PM.