Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Network Hub
    I take it no ones going to actually say what he did? i'm paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by carnage4u View Post
    I take it no ones going to actually say what he did? i'm paranoid.
    And spoil the joy of anticipation? What absolute nonsense.

Network Hub
    my last turn was going to be to move on my PoP in case he found a way there. I assume the game does something to enemey stats, as I didnt think he could make it there. Just another error I made by inexperience. oh well. hes off the board in 2 turns anyway.

Network Hub
    my last turn was going to be to move on my PoP in case he found a way there. I assume the game does something to enemey stats, as I didnt think he could make it there. Just another error I made by inexperience. oh well. hes off the board in 2 turns anyway.
    I had the two move to get there and it only had 1 hp because I shot it the turn before. I did think though that winning the vendetta in turn 1 would invalidate the rest of the turns and thus leave me that canton.

Network Hub
    I had thought you could only move 1 square for some reason. That was my big goof. Its ok though. I'm using this game as a learning experience for the there games I'm in

Network Hub
    I had thought you could only move 1 square for some reason. That was my big goof. Its ok though. I'm using this game as a learning experience for the there games I'm in
    Indeed I am slothful and all my legions get a -1 move... which is why I bought the legion that starts with a move of 3 :-)

Network Hub
    Ah the excommunication game. Poor Aster is dead next turn. Everybody else could do with an infernal monsoon about now.

Well. This is quite the thing.

Most unexpected, I'd say. I have a strange feeling that this move doesn't pay off in the end for Grazul. Maybe.

Network Hub
    The Beast is fast, so how long it lasts could be the deciding the factor. It is entirely possible for Grazul to quickly kill off a number of people with it. If someone has the Unleash the Beast event then he'll be in a lot of trouble.

The other factor depends on his Wickedness score. We know he did 3 damage to Pandemonium, so that suggests a Wickedness of no greater than 2 if I remember correctly. He is going to get The Eye of Vengeance which further boosts it, but probably not enough due to lack of resources. Excommunication affects tribute generation and he has to pay upkeep on souls and hellfire.

The bazaar is in his favour right at the moment though, as we would have to buy some useless stuff in the hopes of something useful coming up. The Bottle of Whispers is notably useful for someone with good ranged defenses like Naberius as it allows some extra damage to be done. Although Naberius also needs to buy some legions as soon as he can.

Beast movement distance from the various strongholds at the moment:
    Aster: 1 turn
    Naberius: 2 turns
    Me: 3 turns
    The Shadow!: 3 turns
    Fallen One: 3 turns

As you can see 3 range flight really makes the board a small place.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotekian View Post
    We know he did 3 damage to Pandemonium
    Panda heals at a rate of like 1+every loyal player or something, just an FYI.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotekian View Post
    The Beast is fast, so how long it lasts could be the deciding the factor. It is entirely possible for Grazul to quickly kill off a number of people with it. If someone has the Unleash the Beast event then he'll be in a lot of trouble.

The other factor depends on his Wickedness score. We know he did 3 damage to Pandemonium, so that suggests a Wickedness of no greater than 2 if I remember correctly. He is going to get The Eye of Vengeance which further boosts it, but probably not enough due to lack of resources. Excommunication affects tribute generation and he has to pay upkeep on souls and hellfire.

The bazaar is in his favour right at the moment though, as we would have to buy some useless stuff in the hopes of something useful coming up. The Bottle of Whispers is notably useful for someone with good ranged defenses like Naberius as it allows some extra damage to be done. Although Naberius also needs to buy some legions as soon as he can.

Beast movement distance from the various strongholds at the moment:
    Aster: 1 turn
    Naberius: 2 turns
    Me: 3 turns
    The Shadow!: 3 turns
    Fallen One: 3 turns

As you can see 3 range flight really makes the board a small place.
    Anyone with deceit should be spamming him with loot the vaults right about now.

I think my turn 1 action and perhaps the ones after that still go into effect even if he takes my stronghold, if this is the case he's in for a bit of a surprise.

Network Hub
    First I would like to say- I come in Peace. I only mean Aster harm. The rest of you are "Safe", unless someone does anything against me, then well, I'll kill as many as you as I can :)
    2nd - Helio - your not in the game, stop giving the weaker powers advice :) I'll deal with you in the other games
    3rd - this is fun. I fully expect to be dead within 2 turns myself, (I dont have a long game plan, I had a kill aster plan) but at least Aster dies first. lol.

Network Hub
    My goal has been achieved. Taking requests on who the "The Beast" should visit next.

I guess I should've learned my lesson from the last 10 or so games - I simply never win in a praetor duel.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    When you want to win a praetor battle cheat, have 2 different praetor and keep the one you'll use secret. Also wheel of misfortune / last minute anointed ash.

Also, use praetor battles to influence the pace of demands on your favour.

Refusing an insult, making praetor battle and not showing up is often a smart move.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira- View Post
    I guess I should've learned my lesson from the last 10 or so games - I simply never win in a praetor duel.
    Just give me my tree back and no one else will be harmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    Just give me my tree back and no one else will be harmed.
    YOUR tree? I'd say it's quite clearly mine, it's in my region and all that. You dirty usurper.

Carnage, it seems you have again submitted wrong turn. Just pop the new turn in and we can continue.

Network Hub
    I'll have it fixed within the hour