Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Character's name is Jill Wind. Looking forward to seeing how the guild will be like.

Obscure Node
    Hi Guys, Mard1337 here, been an active reader of the RPS site for some time now, however this is my first post I'm looking to join an active friendly guild in GW2 and this looks exactly that! Like most people ive also come from WoW which i've played since vanilla, decided on a change and so far so good Names Mardinium.4189 in-game.

See you all in-game
    Last edited by Mard1337; 25-08-2012 at 10:17 AM.

Heya all,

LTRFTP, been playing MMOs since UO, biggest ones for me were Asheron's, Planetside, SW:G and WoW though I've played pretty much everything at one time or another. I've persuaded my wife and a small group of friends who've been gaming together for about 10 years to join us too

It's my first time running with a guild any bigger than about 20 people, really looking forward to seeing how this all pans out, especially with wuvvywuv.

Even after all the BWE's I still haven't bloody settled on any kind of "main", but I've gone with an Ele (Fizzbindle) to start with. I daresay I'll be blowing gems on character slots before the day is even out....

Cheers all, see you in-game

Hi there, I'm Poprune, or simply Paul. I've always enjoyed the dark side with all the milk and cookies there, yet regarding my behavior towards other members of rps, I'm sticking to the bright side of my moon. I'm looking forward to join the RPS guild in gw2. Been playing various games and mmo's for past 17 years of my life, so I might contribute a thing or two to the party. Anything else you want to know, simply ask me

Obscure Node
    Hi Chaps,

Caspian here (IRL Name, Paul).

I'm in the UK in Kent, 41 years old (yikes!) and been MMOing since UO and gaming for many before that... Looking forward to meeting some lovely RPSers in game.

I've been part of the RPS hivemind since 1873, +/- 135 years or so and I have also dabbled in Rum Doings.

My first character is called Caspian Dnari and is a Ranger.

I like tea, and PVP, although not together, that's just asking for trouble.

I don't like octopuses.

Toodles!
    Last edited by Caspian; 25-08-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Obscure Node
    Hi,

Normaly just a lurker here but figured you lot would be nice to hang with RPS in GW2.
    Not sure yet what char i will play but usualy i tend to play healer or tank in mmorpgs so far. With a dayjob like many here i'm expecting to play on a casual basis. Anyway i'd like to Join up With the RPS gang, en splash around in the pun-puddle.

Cheers,
    Bragos.

Welcome everyone, for those that post here please include your account name (the one with 4 numbers at the end) that way we'll ensure you get an invite

Edit: If you'd rather not post your ID in public please PM it to me
    Last edited by Timofee; 25-08-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Obscure Node
    Hallo My account name is: Caspian.5681

Alas, I fear that until the login server is doused in liquid nitrogen I will have to remain outside the fold...

Hopefully, see you all soon...

Acc name Pufas.3219

Obscure Node
    Hi folks, long time lurker here. I'm from the UK, old enough to have been reading PC Gamer in the good old days when most of the RPS crew were writing for it, and have a terrible weakness for MMOs, even though I don't have enough free time to play them anything but casually.

Hopefully I'll get to see you all in game.

Obscure Node
    Hi,

36 year old from London here, Liking what I been reading from you and hope to form part of a friendly bunch. Gaming since pong and not looking like I will stop any time soon.

Gw2 user Xenn.3809 (Xenn Mia my 1st toon, human mesmer) IRL: Derek

Sent a pm on game, but found this post and thought better to say hi to everyone.

Hello, the name is ahmad from kuwait played a fair amount of mmos in my life never got too deep in any of them so hopping this will be a good experience for me
    Gw2 name is ahmedaak.8276

Network Hub
    There's some bug going on that's affecting among other things guilds - I'm showing on my screen as not being in the RPS guild anymore. I have no idea if I'm still on the guild roster or not, but if not I'll need another invite (and if I am then I'll just have to wait for it to get fixed).

Obscure Node
    Hi All, My name is Ruub (Rube) and I am from Holland, i'm in my early 30's (the type of gamer who suffers from becoming bald and getting gray hairs :P). A few of my former WoW guild and myself have decided to play GW2, we aim to be part of RPS. My tag is Rube.9132 See you ingame!

Network Hub
    Yo. I'm an East Coast US player who's on a schedule that puts me on right about the same times as all the West Coast players play, but I'm planning on playing on a European server. Go figure, right? Currently I'm trying out the Guardian as a Charr, and it's ok. My name in game is Unruly.9651 and I'd appreciate an invite into the loving, and moist, and warm, RPS fat-rolls. Err, I mean "folds."

If my latency on the EU server gets in the way I'll probably be jumping ship to a US server, but that remains to be seen. As it is, most of you probably won't see me much anyways because of my schedule so even if I did switch servers no one would likely notice it. But I'll try to get in on events when I can.

Obscure Node
    Greetings all, longtime rps lurker recently jumped into the many divisions of death. capable of capitals and punctuation when not holding babies.

played UO pre trammel, GW1, Aion, ran a NWN rp server for over a year, 4 years of wow mostly as a healer, tried eve, lotro.... it looks kinda sad when i write it down like that.

will be playing (probably) Milly May, Asuran Engineer.

look for me in game.

XD
    Sylfen.9584
    Last edited by Macavity; 26-08-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Obscure Node
    Oh I forgot to say my account name earlier, I can be an idiot sometimes.

It's TheMoo.1324. I'll probably be online sometime later today.

Obscure Node
    Hello All

I'm new to RPS, I've been playing MMO for about 10 years my first MMO was legend of mir 2, the last MMO I played was EVE online.

Hope to see you all online

Nadale (Nadale.8526)

Hello ladies and gentlement, you may not know me, as I generally only hang around the "Unofficial" RPS Minecraft Servers' Forum, I'm a moderator on there and my name is... Xerian! (Which I generally do not mention as its in fact not my own gaming name, but my brothers.. Sigh.) In any case, I'm a semi-functioning human being with general social retardation and a stout sense of narcissism. I'm a nice and quite fun guy, except for.. When I'm not. Guildwars 2 is the first MMO I've been excited about since.. Well, pretty much forever. I used to play WoW for waaaay too long and way too much time.

I'd be honoured if I would be able to join the guild, as most RPS'ers I've ever met are amazingly excellent people. Very excellent folks indeed. My current character is a female Norn warrior-lady named Kayleigh (oh my god, Firefly!) Battleborn. Thus far I'm semi-decent at the game, and I've managed only getting lost about 10 times in-game. Anyway, my speech is pretty much over, theres not much to mention about myself now, except for the fact that I have a fabulous bum (His name is Greg!), and that I'm generally weird in any way possible, especially socially (I reckon that one may be obvious from reading the post. I'm a master of creating awkward situations, aswell as awkward silence.)

Hail to our Ursine overlord and the ever-growing appendages of our Hivemind!

I look forward to seeing you lot ingame!
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steam-powered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Hello folks,

I'm Stephen (Lepenski.2631)

Been reading RPS for a few years now after finding about it via PCG which I subscribe to, never written on here before as I'm not one for much talking but I do enjoy the articles and comments by users. It was a toss up between this and the PCG guild but decided to go for this one as it just seems a little bit more relaxed on first impressions and I like your motto.

I'm a pretty(very) relaxed 30 year old who just likes to get in game and go do something fun.(not really into preorganised raid schedules and all that stuff).

Hopefully see you ingame soon.