Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Hey there, your account info seems to be incorrect, I get the message that "there is no player using this name". Could you double-check?
    Sorry put a : rather than a "." it's suppose to be Philosopher.8209

Obscure Node
    Hey everyone!

I just joined the guild. When I saw ingame that there's a guild carrying an RPS tag I figured that's the one to join
    My name is Itamar, I'm a 26 years old Archaeology student from Israel. I joined Guild Wars 2 with my buddy (who's also named Itamar, and will also be introducing himself shortly). We've both played a couple of MMOs before, namely WoW and Warhammer Online, and we're looking forward to hanging out and having fun in GW2.

Obscure Node
    Hey guys, long-time lurker, first time poster. Used to play WoW a lot but got tired of paying the subscription. Rolled a guardian a week ago and barely been offline since!

Player name is Javacake.1289 - would love to join.

Obscure Node
    Hey!
    I've been visiting RPS for some time now, and from what I see it is a very friendly community, so I'd like to be a part of it, in some form.
    I'm 21, and I study medicine in Hungary. If there's place for me, please drop an invite.
    My contact name is Tambor.1634

Thanks.

Hi there,

I've been looking for a guild of friendly, laid back people to game with. From the vibe in the thread I think I'd fit in I'd very much like to join up and see how it goes, if that's possible. I am a 29yr old brit working in software and play most evenings and weekends.

My account is Safh.7280.

Hope to see you ingame soon!

-Safh

Obscure Node
    Hiya

I have been a RPS reader for a while now and I just found out there`s a RPS Guild in GW2!
    I would love to be a part of the nice RPS community!

My name is Dinovash.2791

I play most evenings and in the weekends... mostly PvE but enjoy a bit of WvWvW sometimes, too.
    Would love to get an invite

Hi,

I discovered RPS a few months ago and it is now where i get all of my gaming news
    I am always looking for more people to play with, and RPS seems to have a very laid back, nice community.

My account is Satanic Beaver.6471

I don't play any other MMO's but i love GW2.
    My main is a sylvari ranger, and my alt a Charr Engineer

Anyway i'd love to join the guild, shoot me an invite

Obscure Node
    Heya everybody ^_^

First off, thanks a lot for the invite!
    I'm Rogen's buddy, Itamar (see a few messages above mine). I'm a first degree math student from Israel.
    You guys seem very friendly and cool, and that's exactly what I'm looking for in a guild I'm really more of a casual player, and it's really important to me most of all that my guild mates will be kind and fun to talk to, and that's exactly what you guys seem to be all about.
    So, thanks again for the invite, and I'm looking forward to playing / chatting with you

Hi all

Not a big MMO player more of a noob really but am enjoying GW2. Long time reader of RPS but dont really post much. Want to be more sociable an easy going guild sounds like its for me. As many have said this site seems to have a great community.

I am from the west coast of Ireland.

I play when I can but work etc. keeps me away from gaming more than I would like.

In game name is cairbre.2649 called my character Kieth Andrews who plays midfield for Ireland and got sent off in the euros!

Obscure Node
    Hi,
    I've been reading RPS for about a year now. Need a casual (moving to Kent on Saturday so I'll have a lot on!) guild of like minded players so this would be perfect!
    In game character name is Boofhart.

Activated Node
    Just popped in to say hi, just in case you'd like some company this weekend.

I'm just another swedish douche lurking around here, I mostly read the RPS articles and rarely write in the forums but I've been playing a lot of GW2 lately. I'm not a complete arse but I can not with good conscience promise to behave at all times! I'm turning 30 in a month, this post might be the first sign of the crisis coming. Anyhow, I probably need to practise my spoken english so maybe I'll pop in on mumble or something in the near future. Don't be suprised if I forget tho, just thought about this because of the article on the main page!

Yours truly, Snakejuice.

Hey all,

Long-time RPS reader here, occasional snide commentor, reader of PCG from issue 1, so was there for Kieron's Deus Ex review. Have listened to a substantial quantity of Rum Doings, plus I once got a reply from John to a random tweet, so I am almost family.

Played WoW for about 5 years on and off, high-end-ish PvE without being totally nutso about it. Tiniest smattering of PvP but I find interpersonal competitiveness scary. If you could do high-end defusing situations with listening, gentle flattery, and cake, I would be all over that. Went through WoTLK with the PCG guild which was a pretty good experience. But tailed off WoW before Cata - in the end, I just got bored of it all.

Played a weeny bit of GW1, admired it, but never got into it.

Now really rather enjoying GW2 and would rather like a nice guild, so, was hoping I could join. Haven't quite sussed out the guild mechanics for this game yet, so am not sure if I need an invite or wot?

Anyway, I am Morningoil.3475 and my main is Frejya Wolfheart, who is a Norn Ranger. I haven't really settled on an alt alt yet - just fiddling with the other races and seeing what sticks.

Hopefully see you all in game!

Obscure Node
    Hi all, long-time RPS reader, started with the Pathologic review and have been following since. Never tried an MMO before, giving GW2 a shot after reading the various reviews on it, but not finding it as enjoyable without a long-term group to play with. Would appreciate an invite - solist.4386. Thanks

Obscure Node
    Long time gamer but first MMO (finally starting to believe these things might catch on...). Managed to pick up a boxed copy of GW2 during the great drought from the worst games shop in Ireland (bless everyone else for not looking there). Currently on second char build as found myself getting squished as an Asura Thief a bit too often for my personal dignity. Think this is simply due natural tendency to want to hit everything in front of me.

My ID is warbreaker.1486, starting off (again) as a Human Ranger. This time it's for real. No really...

Now, if I can only find out where's the Pause button?

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    . . .and dan., who didn't post any details. Wanna correct that?
    I'm already in the guild.
    Guild Wars 2: Infiltrator Dan / Cutthroat Dan / Vile Dan / Fervent Dan

Obscure Node
    Hey everyone.

Me (Ekomire) and Leanne (Eillanna Fayye) just joined so thought I'd say Hi.

Both long-time WoW players that are utterly bored of it. GW2 is a welcome change.

Both 26 from Wakefield. I'm a PhD student just starting to write my thesis and Leanne is a teaching assistant.

Think that's it. See you in game!

Joe

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Hello lovelies. I'm such a lurker I didn't even have an account before today, but am active in the Rock Paper Shazbot group if that helps and have felt like a part of the community by proxy for years before that. In Tribes I'm called Jaguar Skills but in GW2 I'm called Jimmy Chimpus. Hope that's not too confusing. I've transferred to your server, hit me up with an invite and let me know what you'd prefer my name to be on mumble (seems to need to be registered?)

Love you bye

Obscure Node
    Gentlemen and ladies - people of the RPS community, I'm honored to have had the chance to join this effulgent community I have long sought to be a member of.

It was not long ago I ventured into the unknown and turgid world of journalism in search for a beacon of light, truth and well written articles that engaged with authors zealous to their cause - and so I found RPS.

Wishing to become an adamant member I would like to put in a formal request for membership in the fecund guild that is RPS, a garrulous gentleman I hope to be in this munificent band of gentlemen.

Allow me an opportunity to indulge in my own experiences, for I have long had a dandy relationship towards games and spent quite some time being jocular in its presence.

So here's for hoping to find myself in the sagacious embrace of the RPS guild.

Yours sincerely,
    Lambeth.1759

Obscure Node
    I probably should have left my account name, it's nikpup.8361.

All of you lovely people have been sent an invite. PM me if I somehow managed to miss you.