Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    oh sorry it turns out I'm dumb, should have left the actual account name rather than character;

mistakinder.2953

Thanks

Obscure Node
    I would like to join your splendid guild.

I want to join the RPS guild because I admire the journalistic style of RPS, and wish to play GW2 with like minded people.

I started morporging with Asheron's Call, which remains in my humble opinion the best gaming world out there.

My name is Krasny.2104, I am 25++, and am looking forward to being invited.

And we're up to date again. welcome new folk.

Obscure Node
    Hello gals and guys,

I'm a long time follower of the site and as such I've grown quite fond of the community, although I rarely feel the need to post.

I'm 25 and work full time as a digital media editor in my native language (Hebrew). As such, my play time is limited, but I found Guild Wars 2 to be perfectly suited for me, and I'm confident the RPS community would be a great fit as well.

With that said, I'd love to join the guild! My account name is MrNice.1695

Cheers,
    Guy

Hello forum folk, easing myself back into mmo's with Guild Wars atm, would love to be a part of your tight nit click

my account name is mynameisme.1396

Tar.

Hio,

I'm Totally Biased, I've played almost every big MMO out there to some degree or another until about two years ago when I burned out on MMOs in general. Been playing GW2 for some days now to see if it's something for me and I've concluded that it's a game that I'm going to be playing a bit of in the future.

I've been lurking on these forums forever and also occasionaly play other games with RPS people, mostly ARMA, and always have a blast doing so.

My account name is Ilim.1260 and I'm looking forward to seeing you all in-game.

G'morning,

Long time listener, first time caller. I've been running around GW2 for a while now and am enjoying it muchly. But I thought it was about time to venture into the second M and team up with some folk. The RPS community is one of the best I've been on the periphery of on the net and I will send 3 of you an envelope with an edible necklace inside if I could join you in GW2. My account name is Andrul.7418.

Incidentally, how long do I have to keep the sycophancy up for?

Hola. Invites sent

Obscure Node
    Hi

I have been guided here by my WoW guildie Nyathiel who tells me you are a good bunch. I have only been in one guild before but that has lasted seven years and I am still in it! I am an officer, nay King in that WoW guild although I don't have Kingly aspirations for RPS of course, just looking for a friendly bunch of peeps to play with. I am ancient so feel free to ask me about things that happened before you were born

Never played GW1, but loving GW2, although my normal main of mage/elementalist seemed a bit tricky to play for a first character so I jumped ship for the easier looking Ranger, named Pultenay, like many of my characters named after malt whisky's

I hope you can find room in your guild for myself and my son who is a GW1 expert. I will vouch for his good behaviour. I promise to put him over my knee and give him a smack on the backside if he is naughty, although I'm not sure I can lift him anymore as he is taller than me these days

Names are

Fandango.9621
    Canta Trix.9427

Hello.
    I am a RPS reader from Sweden and an old PC gamer. I have not played much of MMORPGs before and I would like to play together with a fun group of people. I play as a Charr thief called Kartamap.
    Please send an invite to:
    Wazzafrazza.7841

The invites have been sent, welcome to the guild everyone!
    Forum janitor in training.

Obscure Node
    Cynical, creepy, submissive introvert, considerably over twenty-five, seeking frequent recreational submergence in your virtual collective entity. Hurray!

N John Roberts.4897

i would like to join,account is "Link Lee Lindblum.8169".

Obscure Node
    Hi guys,

I've been reading RPS for a long time now, first time posting here but enjoy the articles and the community seem a fun bunch. Have been playing GW2 on Gunnar's Hold and seen a few players in the guild running around, am currently in another Guild but it is quite small so don't tend to have enough players around to get up to much of the big wvw or dungeons together. Would be great if I could join you and hopefully bring some new random rabble to your ranks!

Adola.4639

Hi all, I'm a old school gamer (ok just old) looking to join a guild while i explore gw2. The RPS community has always sounded good fun and still civilised from what i've read, so this group seemed a good option. I havent played a mmo since wow, but i like the idea of no subscription so thought i'd give it a try. Logi.5486

Obscure Node
    Hi all,
    I played Perpetuum with members of RPS and that was a very enjoyable experience and i'd like to feel that again, so Can I join?

Account name: Mordolloc.1970

About me: I'm 24, from Estonia and an Altoholic. Been reading RPS for several years, tho for some reason didn't make a forum account until now... go figure. Have played MMORPG-s since... no idea, a long time anyway. I think i'm fairly funny and i tend to start telling jokes after couple of beers. Since my job gives me 2-3 totally free days a week, i'll be playing a lot on those.

And thanks.

Obscure Node
    Hello, I would like to join your guild for some friendly interaction and jolly cooperation.
    Acc.Name: Subedei.8461

Activated Node
    Hi, looking to join a guild and RPS are pretty cool and don't mind too much when I'm not hardcore enough.
    Lacero.4529

Obscure Node
    Hello there

Looking for a larger guild to hook up with. I'm a casual player looking for some good banter and some cooperative efforts in this most excellent of games. And besides, you let my bro-in-law Safh in, so you can't be that picky!

I am arr teh: samtheeagle.1429

Hello all,

been reading RPS for about a year or two and thoroughly enjoy it. But you can all figure that out since it's their damn forums!
    Anyhow, I was checking for guilds on my server and much to my surprise you guys showed up!
    I'm a casual player aspiring to be pretty damn good when the time allows. Usually playing on weeknights. I wont be your most active guildmate but I'll bring stuff to the table! If that happens to be a pair of bloody sheep testicles I will have no one question me!

Rambling over: IGN SafetyTrain.3406