Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Just took the plunge and bought the game, would be nice to play with likeminded people!
    At the moment i have a baby Asura Thief(level 4)

Obcd.7360

Obscure Node
    Hi all, I would just lurve to rub shoulders (and nothing else just yet) with you chaps in GW2. Have been lurking on this site for years, felt like it was time to get involved in the community.

Played GW1 a lot, mainly Factions & I was an officer in one of the top Luxon guilds for a couple of years, so enjoy PvP but need to be taught how to play this new game well!

Any chance of an invite Waddo.5376

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Timofee View Post
    If I could politely ask people to actually y'know introduce yourselves rather than just say "hello, please invite me" from here on out that'd be super
    Just a reminder, new invites sent.

Hiya,

Took the plunge and bought this one

Prester John.8271

Been around these forums since the start of the year, mostly involved with the Blood Bowl Divisions. Played the original GW for a little while but never really into it. Dabbled with various MMORPG's but the only one i have ever really gotten into was Eve. Hopeful for GW2, probably going to play a Mesmer but will have a play around with the other char classes.

Hopefully will get into PvP once a get used to the game....

See y'all around!

Hi,

I'm Basketballcop and I like stormy weather and clear night skies. My wife likes cats. I also appreciate gentlemanly conduct in games so thought I'd give the RPS GW2 guild a go. I've been trying to band together with random internet men (note: ingame) for exploration and larks, but I'm not having much luck.

Like a lot of the posts above, I've been a long time reader of RPS and an infrequent stalker on the RPS forums.

My GW2 name is:

Basketballcop.2176

Obscure Node
    Sup,

Been playing for awhile and just looking for a casual group to play with. Not really a forum goer (no time!) but RPS is firmly entrenched as part of my daily activities :P

I work! I study! I do consulting! I have no time! I make time to play games for at least a few hours a week, so the utter lack of structure is welcome :P

So a lively casual guild void of teenage pimple rage would be a good thing to be a part off

TheBiletick.4502

New invites sent. Hello there, fellas!

Obscure Node
    Thanks for the invite!

Hey there, I'd love to join in with you guys - some of you probably know me from the Blood Bowl league, some Wargame:EE and other such shenanigans. I finally picked up GW2 on Tuesday and it's amazing. Please send me an invite; my GW2 name is Alethron.6014

Cheers!

Hi there
    Got into GW2 ever since the Mac beta came out (I review games over at Mac-Gamer, link below). Been playing GW2 very casually, in truth I'll probably only dip into it from time to time from now on, but I'm an RPS regular and so it seems only natural to join this guild.

ninja foodstuff.4168
    "Give all your money to CoD. Give yourself to CoD. Play only CoD. There are no other games. Nothing else matters. Shoot the men. Shoot all the men. Shoot them all the time."

Editor, Control Command Escape

Steam | Raptr

Obscure Node
    Hi All,

I'm Phil, I'm 31 and live in Manchester. I've been reading RPS for about 5 years now, but like many people I was only enticed to join the forums by the prospect of storming great big castles with you guys.

This is my first MMO for a couple of years (the last was EVE) and so far I'm really enjoying it - I'm especially liking the way the vistas make you step back and appreciate the world they've created at regular intervals.

My GW2 name is Trinnet.6342 - looking forward to playing with you all!

Invites sent!

Hello,

Picked up this game a few days ago, haven't really played much and I don't really understand what I'm supposed to do. My only experience with MMOs is a month of EVE someone gave me, that was alright, but not really something I'd pay a subscription too, and Realm of the Mad God, which is a good way to kill some time in my lunch break at work.

So yeah, I'm pretty much the definition of a clueless noob so I thought maybe playing with others would make things significantly more fun. My account name is Lethe.5901 - thanks!

Hey guys,

Big fan of RPS, pretty much check the page everyday. Been playing GW2 on Gunnar's hold and thoroughly enjoying the game. Ran a dungeon with you guys the other day with my necro and would love to join the guild.

My account name is Sasquatch.4605

Cheers

Obscure Node
    Hello,

Started this a day ago, so I'm a newbie. Loved GW1, played every class IIRC, not really a fan of MMOs other than that. Loving the experience till now, so different from other MMOs I've tried/played.

Account name is omerm.4639.

Look forward to meeting you guys online

Invites sent, welcome guys.

Hello.

I'm too busy to play, and too interested not to play. I will be dabbling in GW2 for the foreseeable future. However, if I'm going to dabble, this is the guild I would like to be in.

Account name is wildquinine.2804

I'll meet you tonight for part of dinner and the first half of a movie.

Obscure Node
    Heya all! I admit I did not think I would be back in an MMO (since I don't like WoW anymore, hated SWTOR and don't have time for TSW) and really, really like it. GW2 convinced me otherwise.
    I have known desvergeh for 3 years now and we were officers in the same guild in WoW.

GW2 gave me the opportunity to get back together with some friends from back then and I am enjoying the game as a whole.

I don't have the time or the will to invest as much as I invested in WoW, but I am keen to give the dungeons a shot or two. And GW2 actually has the forst PvP I really like and, more importantly, understand.

My main so far is a sylvari ranger called Nymphaea Rosea, but I haven't really picked a favourite yet, being a bit of an altoholic.

The most fun I had in MMOs so far derived from social interaction and from participating or even leading group events. So this is the thing I am looking for again, meeting nice, like-minded people and waste some time in a brilliant make-believe world.

I hope to see you all in game!
    Last edited by Elektra; 11-10-2012 at 10:17 PM.

Obscure Node
    Thanks for the invites

Quote Originally Posted by Belles View Post
    Thanks for the invites
    You're very welcome. To the others who haven't got an invite yet - this is happening tonight, sorry for the delay.