Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Edit: Digedy, I looked at your post above, your account name has a character too many. I tried to invite you via "Digedy" anyways, so check your messages.
    Wow, I must have shifted into brain neutral while writing that account name. My bad!
    Just inviting Digedy did however do the job.
    Thanks Squirrel!

Obscure Node
    My real name is Frank, I'm a pisces that likes crisps, the seaside, and belgian beer.

Normally I hang out on the something awful forums (shocker), so expect a lot of dick jokes, lel and funny memes in gchat!

Also mcx.8934

Thanks!

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Milughtly View Post
    My real name is Frank, I'm a pisces that likes crisps, the seaside, and belgian beer.

Normally I hang out on the something awful forums (shocker), so expect a lot of dick jokes, lel and funny memes in gchat!

Also mcx.8934

Thanks!
    If you're not going to invite me, please tell me. Playing by yourself is kinda eh. Otherwise I'll start looking for a different guild.

Hey, didn't immediately spot your post (and you posted only yesterday...). If you still want to join, I can send you an invite tonight.

Obscure Node
    Ioqua.1398 (appreciate an invite)

Long time lurker and reader looking for casuals to play with..Have a few characters I've dabbled with but eve keeps sucking me back in now and again. Tend to play late Euro TZ. Love PVP and figuring out how to make lots of money (spreadsheets online!)

IRL I'm your typical 31 year old working in IT and suffering for gaming addiction lol

I've been on the trial and loved it.

Again, you all know who I am - Does anyone know where the cheapest place to get an upgrade to my account is? Refuse to pay 44.99 for it from Arenanet, although I may have to wait until the 30th [last friday of the month] to purchase. I've got a Norn Warrior and a Plant Elementalist. Outward facing [Area/group chat] I'm entirely RP, but happy to talk mechanics in Party/Guild

Darkwingstalker.3854

EDIT: I got a digit wrong on my friendcode. Would love it if someone could invite me to the guild?
    Last edited by DWZippy; 18-11-2012 at 10:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Obscure Node
    Hi, regular reader, first time poster.

I've been playing since beta currently with a lvl80 elementalist and necro alt im leveling. Previously played WoW and various free to plays but never been in a guild. I'm online most days doing PvE and occasional WvW.

My username is cassa.8473
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cass View Post
    Hi, regular reader, first time poster.

I've been playing since beta currently with a lvl80 elementalist and necro alt im leveling. Previously played WoW and various free to plays but never been in a guild. I'm online most days doing PvE and occasional WvW.

My username is cassa.8473
    Thanks.
    Hey cassa, currently, we've got a bit of an issue with guils invites (guild tab says we've reached maximum numbers of members but "only" shows 408 people in the guild, the maximum should be 500. I'll talk to Timofee about it and see if we can work it out. We'll get you in somehow.

DWZippy, you're the last of the new guys at the moment.

I accepted this morning. Thanks for the invite!

Any chance I can be promoted to squire? Surely someone will vouch for me.
    Last edited by DWZippy; 19-11-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

sorted. Cassa you should now have an invite. Zippy, rank adjusted as befitting your status ;P

Obscure Node
    Ok, invite received and accepted, thanks guys.

Obscure Node
    Hi, lurker since 1873, first time poster,

I'm a 30 year old gamer from Belgium. Though I'm mostly a shooter kind of guy, I do like to dabble in other genres. That's why a casual GW2 guild appeals to me. Obligatory but honest flattery: RPS is without hesitation my favourite gaming blog, the only one where even reading the comments section is worthwhile.

Can I have an invite to your guild? Thanks!
    Last edited by Seau; 27-11-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Seau, you've got an invite.

Obscure Node
    Received and accepted, thanks again!

This is an introduction.

It is short.

I am also an idiot, as Timofee will confirm.

I'm not all too much of an MMO player, the last one I was a regular with was Ragnarok Online (damn, but I miss that game), but I've been having fun roaming around the Norn beginner's area, even bumping into a couple of RPS guildmembers, and will mostly be playing this at least every couple days.

Is that enough? I hate writing about myself -_-

Oh, I'm Spatvark.1405 btw.

Obscure Node
    Good morning RPS,

Humour, wit, intelligence, good looks and compliments. Unfortunately I can bring none of these to the guild! But I am a sucker for playing games as they were intended - for fun.

I've been meaning to join a guild for a while now, but was never sure where to start. I came across this guild after having great fun with RPS on Planetside 2, realising then that this was a community I'd like to be a part of. I enjoy dabbling in competitive play, but I'm mainly interested in a casual guild.

I've been reading RPS for a while but have never been active, so I'll take a moment to flatter the balls off you. I see RPS as a beacon of hope in an otherwise dark time. The (virtual) world crumbles around us, with strength and honour of community fading to a flicker. Yet RPS stands as a stalwart warrior, an unyielding hero to lead us through these darkened days. A leader that I would follow to Orr and back again in a heart beat. With writing so exquisite and honesty so pure, RPS can never fall.

I primarily play a Mesmer (Both GW and GW2) and I'm a big fan of that regal-masquerading-illusionary type stuff. So if you want my aid in running circles around your enemies (or quite possibly just running around in circles...) then I would be more than happy to join your guild!

Looking forward to seeing you in-game,
    Rokanov.9847

Hiya fellas, I'll send you the invites as soons as I am done workiiiiiiing. I want to go home.

Obscure Node
    Hello.

I am an RPS reader. I am giving GW2 a go. At the moment the main reason I like it is I am satisfying my need to twat things in a fantasy setting without the creeping guilt of a subscription WoW gave me.

It would be cool to join the RPS guild so I can er.. see what it is like being in a guild.

Generally I seem to be a sucker for buying whatever computer game people are going on about in the moment. Other than that I think I am probably normal.

Will that do? ;-)

Arzach.7291

Obscure Node
    Hi all.

Been reading RPS for a long time and am looking for a nice friendly guild to settle in for some GW2 playing and I think this one will have the right sort of play style (fun and casual) and sense of humour (weird and twisted) that would suit me.

My main is an engineer and I'm also side-levelling a mesmer. Hopefully looking forward to playing with you guys!

sunkzero.6102

Hey sunkzero, accepted your request. Welcome to the guild.