Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Hey guys long time GW1 player here (it saddens me somewhat that our friends list weren't transferred but hey, I haven't played in quite awhile), would love to play with you RPS folk.

Avaith.2438

Obscure Node
    Hi there !

I just got GW2, played a few MMO in my time but it's been a while since the last time I touched one.

SO, I was hoping I could discover this one in good company, and I don't see a better community than RPS for that !

If I may so bold as to request an invitation, my ID is the following : tiax.3528

Looking forward playing with you !

Hey all,

As i mentioned in another thread here, me and my wife got ourselves GW2 for xmas. We actually received it today, we'll be starting tonight after work.

I've been around in the RPS community for a while now, mostly in the DOTA section.
    We are both geeks with kids, we are looking for casual-to-serious play, when time permits it. We played a lot of WoW back in the day, been a while since we quit, been playing other stuff (not MMOs) lately. We decided to get GW since it has no monthly fee and we won't feel "guilty" of we can't logon for a couple of days.

We will create our heroes on the chose RPS server, we'll be called Lysainer Dumeneldor and Minalda Dumeneldor.

We'd love to play with you guys, send a msg/invite when you can. See ya ingame or on mumble or here...
    --
    -- V. Don Quixote. Tyler Durden. Donnie Darko. Martin Sillenas. Maynard. Rorschach. You. Me.

Tiax, invite sent!

Mr. & Mrs. Hunchback, I'll send you invites as soon as I see you online and I hope to see you in-game soon.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Tiax, invite sent!
    Thanks a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Tiax, invite sent!

Mr. & Mrs. Hunchback, I'll send you invites as soon as I see you online and I hope to see you in-game soon.
    Our game ids are:

Hunchback.2365
    Minalda.1345

Should be online this evening/tonight.
    --
    -- V. Don Quixote. Tyler Durden. Donnie Darko. Martin Sillenas. Maynard. Rorschach. You. Me.

Obscure Node
    I didn't seem to have receive an invitation (nor did Hunchback from what I heard), maybe it's because you sent it before I created my first character ?

Oh, I had not sent any invites to Hunchback yet, just got home from work. I'll look into your invitation asap.

Edit: (Re-)Sent all invites.
    Last edited by Squiz; 12-12-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Cheers mate, see ya'll in game
    --

Greetings denizens or RPS!

My apologies for my lack of forum usage: I'm not a fan of them as a communication format.

I am however a fan or RPS, and not a day goes buy without me reading the lovely articles here, and comment!

So I would be honoured to join the RPS chums for some GW2.

My GW2 ID is Karuji.2705

Karuji, did you get the invite?

Morning illusions of my mind

I'm a long time rps reader and fan. I've just never bothered with the forums.

I would love to join the rps guild and have some fun and mayhem with all of you

Rhymelark.4396

Hiya! I'd love to get on board with the Signet action. I'm Occluded.3546 in game - if someone can swing me an invite I will respond with festive and/or apocalyptic cheer.

Invites sent!

Hello! I've starded to play Guild Wars 2 week ago and while I was searching for a guild I saw you guys had one. Since I read RPS everyday I wanted to apply for your guild. My GW2 ID is: NieArch.4258. Cheers!

Obscure Node
    Hi! I'm new to RPS but my friend Lippsy says you've got a friendly guild I'm Valshen.1568 in GW2. Hope to see you guys online!

Hey Nie & Sigarda, I'd gladly send you an invite, but I am away from my PC over the holidays and cannot log in until the 30th. Maybe Timofee can help you out?

Happy holidays!

No worries, I'll ask someone from guild if I see one. Enjoy your holidays.

Obscure Node
    Hi, been visiting RPS for a while now and have finally found time to play some GW2. Was made aware of the fact you have a guild ingame by one of your members 'Malfious'. If i could grab an invite, that would be great. My username is sLyfOx.7684 hope to see you ingame

Thx in advance

New invites sent.