Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hi Guys,
    Another long time lurker of RPS hoping to get into the guild. I got GW2 during Christmas and I am enjoying it a lot and hoping to get involved in more organised activities. My user name is Padre.3705 and hope to see you ingame.

Hello all,
    Have been working in the games industry for a while and have been reading RPS for some time. Love the rhetoric and hope for something similar in-game - without the drama that seems to accompany some guilds. Love WvW hope to play more as my character levels.

My user name is ElvisBacon.8952

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Welcome to the guild Elvis, good to see you in WvW last night!
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Obscure Node
    Hi again,
    I didn't get an invite yet. Is there a particular time it would help to be online at? I had a go at WvW and it reminds of the battle grounds of WOW but bigger and better. It was confusing at first but following the zerg helped until I got the hang of it. The user name again is Padre.3705

Sorry Padre, I must have missed you. Invite has been sent. If you want to get a hang of WvW, I highly recommend joining the server wide community over here. We've got a mumble server running (also highly recommended) and excellent people to play with.

Obscure Node
    No problems, thanks for the link. Will get setup on the mumble server asap.

Obscure Node
    Had great fun the last few days in WvW but I still don't have access to the mumble server. I may have set something up wrong. I applied to the RPS group on mumble.gunnars-hold.eu using the ID [RPS]drennan.

You did everything right Padre, I just had not confirmed your request yet. Just corrected that.

Obscure Node
    Hi all,
    I've been kicking around GH since launch, but have finally decided i need a home. I've played with rps guys previously (eve), and hope this will be just as fun. I'm fairly casual at the moment (work), but jump into wvw whenever i can, where i've ran around with some of your guys a bit.
    Username is: Yaemar.8196

See you all ingame!

Invited. Could some of the officers please have a look in here every now and then? I am not playing a lot of GW2 at the moment and usually have to log in just so I can handle join requests. Thanks.

Sorry, I should be around a bit again, although still suffering connection issues

Obscure Node
    Ill just pop by and say hello too Im Linnfreya, ordinary guy from Oslo, Norway who spends his time as an IT-tech at the University of Oslo.
    Guildwars 2 is one of many MMORPG's ive been throu and i can honestly say i love it so far. Ill mention WoW, AOC, GW1 and STO but never quite settled until GW2 with my female norn ranger. I also spent a good amount of time on one of my three bassguitars or guitars, gazing the nightsky for insterstellar objects and camp outside with tents and fireplaces. I also go by the nickname MacGyver... tho i have no idea why

I am the helpful type in any situation and tend to say yes more then no, but thats just me and i do like helping in any way possible to reach goals in life and ingame.

This was abit bout me, and im looking forward seeing you all ingame for fun and games!
    Cheers, Linnfreya!

Obscure Node
    I will do this again since the last post apparently got stopped? Hmm... anyways..
    Hi! Im Linnfreya! Ive been spending the last months in GW2 after a longer break from my last MMO- encounter with LOTRO, StarWars, StarTrek Online, Age of Conan and then finally GW1. I work at the University of Oslo as an IT-Tecchie and during the afternoon i play the bassguitar, guitar and spend time gazing after insterstellar objects. I do tend to say yes more then no when it comes to helping, but i cant help it cause i am aming for goals.

so, see you ingame!

Hey Linnfreya, glad to have you with us. After seeing you chat with the others last night I assume you are already familiar with WvW (or at least the basics thereof) and have heard about the Gunnar's Hold Community? I recommend having a look at the site, the whole thing is great fun and the people over there (same as here) are excellent.

See you around!

Obscure Node
    And thank you. I got the basics yesterday and so far its quite the experience compared to earlier when nothing happened ( for my part) Ill take a peek at the website and orientate myself.

Cheers!

Obscure Node
    Hello all,
    Wondering if i could grab an invte into the guild please, been playing planetside 2 with a few RPS'ers and fancy a slightly more relaxing change. user is
    Avexo.8194

Cheers!

Obscure Node
    Hi there, was wondering if I could get an invite please, I've been lurking around RPS for a long time and you all seem like chill folks, and after trying a few naff guilds I would love to get playing with a proper community, and get some joy out of the non-solo parts of this game. Anyway, my name is:
    Taler.7415

Thanks!

Invites sent.

Obscure Node
    Hello, I am interested in joining the Rock, Paper, Signet guild. I found out about this guild because of my friend who told me about it. My Guild wars 2 name is Triztany.7098. I currently have a level 20 Norn Thief as my main character. I also have two other characters. I would appreciate it if I could be sent an invitation to the guild. Thanks

Hey there Triztany, I have sent you an invite. Welcome to the guild - feel free to pop into guild chat and say hello.