Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hey there. I am a long time peruser of all things RPS. I have a level 80 Asuran Mesmer on Gunnar's Hold. Played a lot at release and have taken quite a long break. Looking forward to some WvW and general socialness after my old guild moved server.

My ID is Iceblade.5098. Thanks!

Network Hub
    I'd love an invite to the RPS guild. Currently playing Blacktide where half the server seems to have left just before the free transfer closed, and finding it quite lonely/boring.

Snow.4126

Hey everyone, I'll send out the invites when I get back home tonight!

Edit: And invites sent! Welcome aboard!
    Last edited by Squiz; 19-02-2013 at 09:19 PM.

Network Hub
    Cheers for that

Either Norway, or any other place I wind up.
    Hi there Im DaGoodCat, or Julian if you wish. I am very keen on playing much Guild Wars 2, I live in Australia at the moment though soon I will be moving to norway where my time schedule will match up better. As it is now I am about 8 hours ahead of you guys. Though I tend to stay up late so there is a good chance Ill see some of you afternoon/evening players.

I have been playing GW2 now for a little bit, certainly edging myself away from noobishness though as with anything embarrassing it will pop up at the worst time. The reason I am so interested in this guild though is because as an internet community RPS is a gleaming beacon in a world entirely compromised of fecal matter. Leading me to believe that maybe I will actually be able to enjoy myself in a community online for once.

So yes I hope Ill be able to bash some skulls in with you guys sometime.

Here is my friend making thingy
    Mr Goodcat.8304

Obscure Node
    Hello folks,

I'm Naetharu (or James when not online). Away from the virtual world of PC gaming I work as a researcher in York (UK). I've been following RPS for around a year now and saw that you folks were organising a Guild-Wars 2 group. I'm a long-term casual MMOer (played WoW/LOTRO/SWTOR) and fancied a go at this game. Could I perhaps join up with you folks to learn the ropes? I'm totally new to this game at the moment, but I am sure that I will pick it up at a reasonable pace.

My ID number for the game is 'Naetharu.7642'

Best Wishes

Naetharu

Hi DaGoodCat and Naetharu, invites have been sent, glad to have you. If you want to group up or anything, just ask in /g chat or keep an eye open for announcements here on the forums, there is something going on most of the time.

See you around!

Hi guys,

I'm Hella Peno. Been playing GW2 since pre lanch on and off. I have dabbled in many MMos, from ultima online, SWG, Everquest 2, WoW, GW1 and so on. Im old. Beyond that, I am a videogame artist, currently living in Japan, but originally from Australia. I met some of your guild an had some laughs. Thought it would be some fun to join in.

Thank you.

Ingame id popawheelie.5648

Hi guys,

I'm 29 and work in IT in London. I've played a few MMOs over the years (Ultima Online, EVE, Age of Conan) but just started playing GW2 a couple of days ago. I have a level 15 character on Gunnar's Hold and would love to play with you guys!

Thanks.

clorax.9482

Activated Node
    Hi, welcome aboard to the RPS guild boat, popawheelie and clorax. Invites have been sent, if you have any questions, feel free to ask in guild chat. You can also contact me personally or any other officer for more information, if you require.

popawheelie, as a fellow artist and person who's interests are in japan, feel free to send as many whispers as you like, would be nice to share a few words about japan and life.
    John Thorns, Rakel, Elizia Crow, Shiro Kanjo, Edda Swan, Eril Stenr - kinjru.2439

Activated Node
    So I've been playing GW2 for a while now, and I think it's time to join with the other (clearly) great members of the RPS guild. Also up for events when they come along. The name in the game is McDan.1032, that's the one you need right? Looking forward to seeing you guys in game.
    Bam. Tit job.

Network Hub
    Hey folks

I caved in today and took advantage of the rebate. Fun fact: I've never played WoW. So I'm actually quite excited about joining the fine people here.

I'm nCore.6731

How does one join the guild?
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam

Hey there, you can join the guild by accepting the guild invitation that will be sent to you at the latest when I get home tonight!

Activated Node
    Invites sent to nCore.6731 and McDan.1032, welcome aboard! Remember to represent after joining the guild, to access the guild chat and active buffs, and most likely the guild missions in the future. See you in-game!
    John Thorns, Rakel, Elizia Crow, Shiro Kanjo, Edda Swan, Eril Stenr - kinjru.2439

Can I please come and join in the fun? I have been playing a few months now, and it has been an awesome but lonely experience!! I am currently playing a Ranger, and have been doing PVE the whole time!

"Minsc N Boo.2893" humbly requests entry to your Guildhall! :-)

Activated Node
    Invite sent to Minsc N Boo.2893, welcome! Remember to represent after joining, so that you have access to guild chat and other benefits being in the guild, mostly active buffs and the upcoming content patch including guild missions.

Network Hub
    Which world do I need to choose to make sure I can play on the same server (client is still dl, so I have yet to do my initial setup).
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Gunnar's Hold (EU).
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Hello! I'm a long-time lurker of this here fine establishment and I just started Guild Wars 2, so the natural thing to apply for membership here :P

I'm 27, proud french canadian who works at EB Games while trying to get into physics. I am completely new to GW and I really like it so far, so I hope to stay and share the experience

My in game name is Ghil.1460.

Thanks!

Thanks for the invite John! I am now a smelly unwashed peasant representing the cynical order of RPS. It was nice to see some RPS stlye randomness in the chat window. Hopefully see you all in game soon :-)