Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Oh sorry, apparently we missed you indeed! I'll correct that right away.

Hello! My name on the forums and ingame is RaptorVomit (RaptorVomit.6901), and I would like to join the RPS guild.
    I'm a new member on the forums, but I have played with RPS people on planetside 2 earlier and this was a great experience, making me want to get more involved with the RPS community.
    If you shoot me an invite I can promise you to be an active member always willing to group up and have fun.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sakkura's Avatar
    That nick deserves more explanation.

Obscure Node
    Hello. I'm Jaxtrasi(.2587). I've been quietly in and around RPS for quite some time and on PCGF before that.

I'd like to join your guild please!

Obscure Node
    Hey guys! I'm mowglie.5109 - long time RPS reader looking for some social play.

I'd love to join!
    Last edited by mowglie; 03-03-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Obscure Node
    Hi,

I am mostly lurker here on RPS, and normally prefer to play single player games.
    But occasionally I feel like playing MMO and currently that MMO is GW2. (I also played GW1 WoW and TOR)

I am total noob (created one warrior and one elementalist) and still figuring the basics. Looking mostly for a group of people to chat with while ingame.

I would love to join the guild, my gw2 account is: stvornikus.5416

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Looks like I've never introduced myself, some of you might know Yargh, well I'm his master girlfriend :P and we play together at GW2.

At the same time, Tweetiti is easily recognisable - she's the Sylvari with the most awesome of all guns. *Plop, plop, plop*

@newcomers: Invites will be sent tonight!

Obscure Node
    Hi all, I'm therealdmj.8507. Been playing GW2 since launch, but every guild I've joined lacks, well, people online. There are always people about for events and WvW, but nobody I know. I'd like to do stuff in a 'real' group.

I'm on Ring Of Fire currently, but plan to move servers at some point this week. Is Gunnar's Hold still the RPS server?

Yep, we're still on Gunnar's Hold

My first autocratic official act has occured! Be hereby informed that two invites to the guild have been cancelled after a grace period of several weeks. Since our guild roster is filling up more and more, we cannot easily afford to have spots blocked by outstanding invites.

Anyone affected by this is welcome to post another request in this thread and/or send me a PM.

Hey all,

I'm interested in joining. Account name is mrchinchin.7105

I've been an RPS reader for sometime, but only recently started playing games with you fine chaps. (Why I've waited so long.. I have no idea..) So currently I'm in the NC Freedom Force RTRS (Planetside2), I play Mechwarrior Online on the wednesdays (usually involving friendly fire) and I'm getting into Blood Bowl.

I played GW2 when it first came out with a bunch of workmates who have mostly dropped off due to boredom etc, and I'm looking to rekindle that flame of passion (/vomit) with you people.

I've got a max level Mesmer (Shiifty) and a 40ish level Warrior (Frank Tankborn.. "Frank The Tank" wasn't allowed).

So please can I get an invite?
    Last edited by mrchinchin25; 10-03-2013 at 01:48 PM.
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Quote Originally Posted by mrchinchin25 View Post

I've got a max level Mesmer (Shiifty) and a 40ish level Warrior (Frank Tankborn.. "Frank The Tank" wasn't allowed).
    Thanks for the invite chaps... Rather shamefaced just realised my Mesmers name isn't Crustycuffs.. it's Shiifty!
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Lesser Hivemind Node MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    MonkeyMonster.9376 if you could good sir, been hanging around for more than a while but recently dipped into the GW2 waters when it was 30% off. Interesting game and I haven't quite got the hang of the controls yet...

Ta muchly

Invite has been sent Monkey!

Obscure Node
    Greetings!

I've already been invited, but to my discredit forgot to actually post here almost immediately after quitting the game!

So, before I get my friend into any more trouble, here I am, saying I'm very much interested!

My account name: Kharrak.7864

As for myself? Well, I enjoy boardgames, tabletop wargaming, console and pc gaming, and even roleplaying. Currently, it seems I'm indulging in Android: Netrunner the most - pushing for the local community to actually come out of their hidey holes and play with each other.

I've read RPS for years, I think - though I've never actually been in the forums until now, let alone been involved in any of their social groups.

Also, I'm apparently (physically) indestructible. This is not a theory I'm particularly eager to test. Also I once almost burnt my house down by making two minute noodles.

Activated Node
    Hello,

long time reader, first time poster here. I have eyed GW2 for a few months now and picked it up a few days ago. Up until now its one of the best MMO experiences I had so far (played WoW, AoC and tested a few other MMOs). I am mostly into PvE, lets see if GW2 can change that In my previous MMOs I always played a caster, so I thought I'll try a melee type character, rolled a guardian and I dont regret it so far.

I would love to get an invite, my account name is Valconas.5103

Thanks

Hey Vloc, I think you will fit right in - indeed let's see if RPS can wet your interest for a bit of WvW or sPvP/tPvP, there are quite a few people around with an interest in those game modes. I'll send you an invite when I get home from work.

Welcome to Kharrak, I hope you had a good start in the guild.

Looking forward to bump into you guys in-game!

Obscure Node
    Hello, I'm Zak (zcal in guild), i try to play lots online but end up just working most of the time and occasionally getting to play.

I played GW1 and had a mesmer there, decided to go Ele in this one for fun(the fire was a big bonus, i like to burn things...fake things...not in real life...nooooo not me)

I tend to be quiet and dont chat much by typing, might talk a little on VOIP.

Played all the other big MMo's but never really gained my interest much but GW2 seems to be keeping me coming back, DAMN YOU LAURELS!

I dont know how much i am supposed to write or what else you might want to know so for now that is all.

*THROWS SMOKE PELLET TO THE GROUND*

Oh I'm still here...

Fare thee well!

Network Hub
    (cough cough, the smoke) Welcome Zak! Zak? Oh damn, he did disappear.
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam