Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Hi guys, LordHogFred.3691 reporting in,

I'm just getting back into Guild Wars 2 again after a bit of a break since Christmas. Been dipping in and out to keep on top of the living story stuff but haven't managed to get enough friends playing regularly to do any of the group content. I'm not particularly driven by efficiency and/or rewards and like to read dialogue () so I'd be happy to run dungeon story modes with people. I tend to jump on to do my daily achievments and then just wander around zones gathering and doing hearts/events so if there is anyone else out there who just likes exploring stuff and chatting let me know.
    Big fan of the jumping puzzles too, despite some of them trying my patience slightly (Clock Tower, damn you!). Not done many outside of the first few zones but I'll get to them all eventually .
    So yeah, would like to get involved with some more people to get stuck into more group content and hopefully try some of the new guild challenges at some point too.

If anyone could shoot me an invite to the guild it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Lord Hog Fred

Hey LordHogFred, I tried to shoot you an invite yesterday but couldn't add you to the roster. Is it possible that you already are in several guilds? I think there is a maximum of guilds you can be in at any time. If it is not that, I'll have to do some more research on this issue.

Obscure Node
    Hey, I've been playing GW2 solo for a while now and have meant to get myself into a friendly casual guild for a while now. delighted to find RPS has a guild! I'm a pretty casual player, but like jumping into group content when I can, and more than happy to help out.

My in-game name is djsarcher.9263

I cut down my friends bank guilds at lunch time today, so hopefully I'll be able to receive an invite now

Activated Node
    i'm gonna transfer now, in-game name is vopperough.2946

will be fun to play in a quite active guild

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Can I just say a huge thank you to lovely accented cake baking lady, the twins who sound the same but one eats said cake and the other is in brighton, Sir Hawk and his amazing patience in resuscitating me (that counts to all tbh) and the silent partner who all made last week exceedingly enjoyable doing dungeons and guild rushes i shouldn't really have been part of but making them all very entertaining and highlighting the frankly ludicrous levels of thought the makers of GW have put into the game.
    RPS guild is exceedingly welcoming and friendly and chuffin useful too, thanks guys!

@vopperough: I am not sure if you got an invite already, but I'll check on that tonight.

@MonkeyMonster: Good to hear that you are enjoying yourself. Do stick around!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Can I just say a huge thank you to lovely accented cake baking lady, the twins who sound the same but one eats said cake and the other is in brighton, Sir Hawk and his amazing patience in resuscitating me (that counts to all tbh) and the silent partner who all made last week exceedingly enjoyable doing dungeons and guild rushes i shouldn't really have been part of but making them all very entertaining and highlighting the frankly ludicrous levels of thought the makers of GW have put into the game.
    RPS guild is exceedingly welcoming and friendly and chuffin useful too, thanks guys!
    I like this summary of our dungeon epic session but I wonder who that cake lady is!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    I was wondering that too; and also if she delivers
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Also I probably need a recording to see just how much the 2 of us sound identical :O

Hello people! Just downloaded the game last night, so I'm pretty green. Playing a Sylvani Thief character right now, loving it so far. My char's name is Capernatious. I'd love to join the guild!

apricot, similar enough that I had to keep and eye on the mumble icons to see who was speaking, but eventually I could differentiate by sound.

Hi Siddin, can you add your account name to your post, and someone will get an invite out to you.

Obscure Node
    Hi folks,

I'm Rob; some of you fine folks may have encountered me in RPS LoL circles as Tephirax. My wife Jenny & I finally picked up Guild Wars a couple of weeks back, and after hitting level 30 and trying to run a 5-man dungeon with just the two of us - it didn't end well, I assure you! - we thought it was high time we investigated the whole 'Guild' part of these Wars.

My account's Tephirax.5914, and Jenny's is GenMinusOne.6137

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Cheers,

Teph

invites sent, look forward to seeing you ingame.

Obscure Node
    Hi, I saw your guild name in-game and thought it was clever, which brought me here. I've been looking for a casual guild to do group content with and I'd be happy to help out where I can.

account name: blaergh.6341

=)

Invite sent, Sean, welcome to the pile.

Hey is the RPS guild still active? I didn't really stick to GW2 on the first attempt, but I recently started playing again with a new character and am actually liking it somewhat more than before.
    Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

We are very active, yes. Just jump into the game and give us a shout. Are you already a member of Rock, Paper, Signet? If not, what is your account name (you can also PM me)?

Yeah I'm a member. Jinx Van Bec is the character I play now, some of you probably figured that much out as I was hanging out in the wvwvw with you guys.
    Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.