Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Hey there, I would love to send out invites to all the people who have asked for one. Due to work overload I wasn't online for nearly the whole week and couldn't take care of the issue. Expect news on this as soon as next week.

Obscure Node
    Heya,

Stumbled on you guys doing the guild challenge mission earlier tonight (that Ogre can really dish out some deeps if you're not looking out for it ). Had no idea RPS was active on my GW2 server of choice. As seems to be a common theme in the thread I've been reading/lurking around RPS for a while.

I tend to be online most nights doing whatever strikes my fancy, be it tpvp, wvwvw, dungeons or a guild event if one is scheduled. Although what I am primarily looking for is a friendly, helpful, environment which. given the quick glimpse of the guild I had, I have no doubt is the case for RPS.

Now, I know that you're strapped for space within the guild, so just consider this my request to join the queue. my GW2 acc name is Grjoneh.3206

Obscure Node
    Hey,

Just bought a copy of GW2, long time reader of RPS and looking forward to playing with you all. My GW2 account is Dafou.2506

Quote Originally Posted by Paraquat View Post
    Hello, I've been playing GW2 for a while now, but have thus far avoided joining a guild due to fear of overcompetitive internet types. Coud I join the RPS guild if a spot opens up? The name is Paraquat.5417

Thanks!
    Ok, this took ages, but finally I've managed to squeeze you in. Welcome to the guild.

All the others, keep an eye on this thread, very likely some more spots will open soon!

Update! All outstanding join requests should have been answered now. If we've missed you somehow, please post in here again or talk to me in-game (Rhea the Firm).

Mooe, it seems as if you've reached your maximum count of allowed guild memberships. Therefore you will have to leave one of your current guilds before being able to join us.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Update! All outstanding join requests should have been answered now. If we've missed you somehow, please post in here again or talk to me in-game (Rhea the Firm).

Mooe, it seems as if you've reached your maximum count of allowed guild memberships. Therefore you will have to leave one of your current guilds before being able to join us.
    Oh gosh darn, that's embarrassing :S
    I've freed up so you can invite me now!

Obscure Node
    Hey,

I am a french player of GW2 for almost a year now but i didn't really join an active guild yet.
    A friend of mine recommended me your guild, so i came into your mumble server, i really enjoyed it.
    So i come here to request to join the guild.
    My gw2 account: Pan.4716

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    I wonder who that friend is...
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Heh, I've invited you and picked up Mooe the other night.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Obscure Node
    Really? No idea? ^^

Thanks for the invitation!

Obscure Node
    Hi there, I'm an ex-WoW player (left pre-Panda) looking for fellow guildies to smite evil with in the name of loot (or, um, justice).

I also like a bit of Mumble-based banter with like-minded gamers who don't think Justin Bieber is the height of cool. Not that there's anything wrong with JB... mind you, if I'd been that rich and famous at his age... anyway, I digress.

Basically I've just dinged 80 with my Ele and want to play some of the group content with fun peeps. Is there space for one more?

My GW account is Lirnath.8953.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirnath View Post
    I also like a bit of Mumble-based banter with like-minded gamers who don't think Justin Bieber is the height of cool. Not that there's anything wrong with JB... mind you, if I'd been that rich and famous at his age... anyway, I digress.
    Actually we were just in the process of renaming the guild 'Justin Bieber is God' so I'm not sure how well you'll fit in. Regardless though an invite is in your inbox.

welcome etc.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Obscure Node
    Good stuff and thanks for the invite

In that case hopefully we'll be able to play a soft stream of JB/One Direction songs over Mumble as we take on dungeons.

Then we can move onto Cher, so to speak. I'd not 'move on to her' per se, though I'm sure she's a lovely person... gah! There I go again.

See you all in-game

Activated Node
    Hi there guys, I'm a complete new guy to GW2, and MMOs in general. My name in GW2 is Blankenhorne.7924 and I would love to play with the RPS guild since I heard you were a friendly bunch. Just let me know if there's a spot available. See ya!
    Steam name: Blankenhorne

Hey there Orontes! We should be able to squeeze you in, I think we've still got a few open spots. I'll send you an invite tonight.

Hola All! I'm a long-time WoW player (still raiding a bit over there) but have been bitten by the GW2 bug these past months and have just recently hit 80 on my Guardian. I'm looking for a nice friendly home to explore the social content like dungeons and guild events and so on and I can demonstrate my worthiness in the following three ways as I vie for a spot in RPS:

1: I'm a responsible adult and can tie my own shoe-laces. Importantly, I don't let this define me!

2: I can pass the mumble test (ie: work out how to login to a server) and am happy to join in the chat.

3: I'm thinking of joining the CDF (Cher Defense Force) after seeing what Lirnath wrote above!

So, if by any chance there's "one wafer-thin spot left" in RPS for this minty fresh player, then "Broliant.9603" would love to receive an invite.

My fingers are crossed, my thumbs are pressed (you know, no point throwing good luck out the window!) and my eyebrows don't meet in the middle!

PS: I know Lirnath in 'RL' so he won't mind the name-check. He may mind me blocking his advances on Cher though...

Invites have been sent, Orontes and Broliant. Welcome, happy to have you with us. Hope to see you in /g(uild) chat soon!

Network Hub
    Hi there

I'm interested in joining, just currently playing quite casually but like the idea of doing some group quests and having people to answer questions.
    Played the hell out of the original guild wars and ran quite a few guilds did PVP mostly but I'm really enjoying the world exploring PvE stuff of GW2.
    My guildwars 2 account is "Bilbo.7319"

Oh yea I'm currently playing a guardian

Peace!

Invite has been sent, Bilbo. Welcome to the guild!

Obscure Node
    Good day,
    My name is NixBlaze in game. I have been playing since beta and i'm looking for a new guild..
    So im looking for a guild with people that like the game and like to have some fun, instead of drama.

A friend of mine referred me to this guild, his ingame name is Ohara Scarlett if I remember correct (not in game to check it).
    I am not online 24/7. I play when I feel like it so I can't really tell when I am online. but as long as there are things to do, I am online mostly in the evenings.

Hope to see you lot in game soon!