Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hullo,

I was told that writing something random here was enough for an invite, so blame them. Eggplant, chocolate muffin, bloopers arising and possibly ragtag noodles.

To get to the point, I have several ingame names - one of my characters is Tig Raskil. Ohara Scarlett (Lady Carnelian/Miranda Hellcat/etc) recommended the guild to me - I've been without a guild for a while, so I'd enjoy the chance to actually do some of the guild limited things like missions, bounties, et cetera. I'm often idling in LA, but try to at least do my dailies and occasionally even actually play.

Obscure Node
    Heya!

Long time reader of RPS and having been played Gw2 since the closed betas! Same as Nix and Tig above was refered by Ohara Scarlett, an old guild member from Gw1, that this was a great guild and since I've been mostly running around solo thought it was a good time to find a nice giuld to join!

Mostly play evenings and nights depending on how busy I am and active most days of the week mostly doing dungeons and a bit of WvW(earning money slowly towards finishing my legendary shield!). My main character would be Naomhán or Dubh Ghall(most people would know me as Dubh from my gw1 assassin!) and would love to join RPS if there is any space avaible!

-Dubh
    Last edited by deaddrop; 17-07-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    This is what happens when I mention in the middle of a fractals run what a good bunch RPS are...
    They're all good folk, (and can drag me through the dredge fractal on L26!)
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Welcome Tig, Nix and Deaddrop!

Btw, for all future followers of Horace, please post your full ingame name (such as Dude.1234).
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Obscure Node
    Hello! To make it quick, several of my friends are members of the guild and have been telling me how much of a blast WvWvW is with you guys and I'm really keen to join the festivities. For anyone wondering, I mainly play a guardian called Éothain, which is good fun! Hope to see you in game soon

:EDIT:
    Haha, rookie error.

bloodworksman.9526

Last edited by lmsndrs; 23-07-2013 at 12:40 PM.

hi Imsndrs, can you edit your post with your full ingame (including the number) name and we will get an invite out to you.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Anthrax Lake | Fuschia Panthera

Hi there, if you guys have room I'd be happy to be part of the guild.

I had a long break after the infamous Karka event, but have recently returned to Tyria - only to find that my friends have left the game or otherwise perished. I'm currently on Aurora Glade but will transfer to GH.

Since the closed betas and headstart, I've been playing as an engineer and will continue to do so, but I've had a crazy idea to start a new character, so I'm swapping from a lil Asura to a towering Norn. Even though I've tried a few different professions (guardian, thief), I'm having most fun as the engineer - flawed as they may be.

What else... I love all kinds of games. If I were to name my favourites, I'd probably say Morrowind and The Witcher 2, followed closely by Bastion and Rayman Origins. I've dabbled in MMOs - played WoW for over 6 years (Aerie Peak EU), GW for about a year (mostly for HoM).

My IGN is Civerneix.4356

Kinch and Imsndrs - you have both been invited to the guild!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Kinch and Imsndrs - you have both been invited to the guild!
    Thanks for the invite, I'm in! \o/

Hello thread! As someone who has not played the game since a few weeks after release, and who mostly enjoys running in the wrong direction and crafting pointier sticks, I am confident I will be the linchpin of this operation henceforth.

Quote Originally Posted by Koozer View Post
    Hello thread! As someone who has not played the game since a few weeks after release, and who mostly enjoys running in the wrong direction and crafting pointier sticks, I am confident I will be the linchpin of this operation henceforth.
    Hey Koozer, as soon as you give us a hint about what your username in-game might be, we can send you an invite.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Koozer is in, so someone must have figured out the name
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

yeah sorry, he whispered me, apparently part of the PS 2 brigade so I invited him and told him to post here.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Anthrax Lake | Fuschia Panthera

Obscure Node
    Hey all. I'm therealdmj.8507. Just moved to GH after a brief stay in Whiteside Ridge (which ended after the guild I was in pretty much disappeared. I was on Ring of Fire previously, but moved to join my friends on WR. Ho hum and all that).

Anyway.

I'm really quite pleasant, and promise to have fun in the RPS guild if somebody gives me a spare key.

Hello hello, you have been invited to the guild. Make yourself comfortable and see you around soon!

Ello ello, I'm here on the express request from two friends that have joined the guild to sign my ass up. These two compatriots said this gathering of mortals was unlike anything they have experienced before, to the point where their feeble minds could barely cope! I am willing to have my mind feeblized also.

I digress, Two mates, Broliant and Alith said this place was good fun for some RvR action with the occasional social friendly runs through dungeons and such. Seeking an invite to see how life in RPS is.

Thanks for reading. Ciao for now.

....Bow down to Purple Tentacle!

I swear I read that as "purple testicle", which would make anyone bow I guess. If you send me your account name (with number) either via PM or via posting powers, we will get you in asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanhelgan View Post
    Ello ello, I'm here on the express request from two friends that have joined the guild to sign my ass up. These two compatriots said this gathering of mortals was unlike anything they have experienced before, to the point where their feeble minds could barely cope! I am willing to have my mind feeblized also.

I digress, Two mates, Broliant and Alith said this place was good fun for some RvR action with the occasional social friendly runs through dungeons and such. Seeking an invite to see how life in RPS is.

Thanks for reading. Ciao for now.

....Bow down to Purple Tentacle!
    I'm not sure about the so-called "purple parts" but I'll happily confirm I know Van and give him a glowing recommendation as a long time gamer-buddy and all round good sort. I mean, obviously there was that one time with the Admiral's daughter but we agreed we'd never mention that again. So I won't!
    GW2: Evelyn Viyara, Broliant Naqoy. (RPS/Gunnar's Hold) - WoW: Broliant (Halona/Silvermoon-EU) - XBL: Broliant Live

Here's me going through 12 years of moderately successful therapy to try and forget that incident and in one fell swoop my friend without a filter brings it all screaming back to the forefront of my mind...

Why won't she stop screaming Broliant.... why...?

*starts rocking back and forth*

Hello again, this is Alini (I had some trouble with my forum account here, so had to change names).

It seems I have become part of the great guild purge of inactive members. This is quite correct as I have been inactive for a long while - I got pregnant earlier this year and what with feeling ill and tired I've just about kept up with my occassional BloodBowl games and sadly not had much energy for anything else on the computer.

Now, I'd say I'm over the hump (though bump just keeps growing) so I think I'll be logging into Guild Wars much more regularly. I've only ever represented the RPS guild so all my daily activity influence would go there, but I also can't guarantee how I'll be feeling of course, so I understand if it's not convenient for me to clutter up the roster again.

If there is space, my in game character is Veela Tamm, a lvl 80 Asura guardian into exploration and materials gathering, while my account name is Alini.1795