Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
    Hya my boyfriend's in the guild (El Monkey), and a while back I followed him with my pink and fluffy Asura Warrior on the March to Mount Maelstrom, and really enjoyed it! I've just noticed the Fight for Frostgorge coming up and am totally up for that!
    Is it cool to get an invite so I can be a proper guildie rather than a groupie? My account's El Monkey too, but I'm El Monkey.7148.

Invite has been sent, welcome to the club!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Invite has been sent, welcome to the club!
    Far too few monkeys here!

MORE MORE MORE! Just remember I am King Monkey though my loyal subjects.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Obscure Node
    Hello everybody, I am Winbot. I have been playing guild wars for a very long time. I started with guild wars 1, way back when the game first game out. I started playing guild wars 2, during the first open beta. I was obsessed with this game when it came out, and the first few months. I currently am on every now and again, but want that to change. I am currently looking for a fun and hardcore guild, and this seems like a good fit. I have two 80s, a Human Ranger and a Human Warrior. I have other characters that I am training.

Obscure Node
    G'day/afternoon/night/morning fellas. I am a 20 year old male human being (I am lead to believe.) Born, raised an lives currently in Norway or the land of the ancient vikings if you will. Recently joined your excellent commander Duke Witherheart in game for the event "Fight for frostgorge" for an epic trek of 5 hours or so. Since I do not currently engage in guild-activities at the present, and just came back from a break, I'd like to join RPS!

Summary:
    Account: Arthin.1208

Characters: Shadow Arthin (necromancer), Shadow Xillian (elementalist)

Experience: Gw2 since beta2 break from January till september. 5-6 years of WoW as well as a little SWTOR and RIFT on the side.

Interested in: Good times on teamspeak/mumble as well as guild activities (rush, challenge, puzzle etc) primarily, as well as a casual WvW run and occationally sPvP.

Hope you'd like to have me, and I do try to behave myself and do not consider myself a typical immature-early-20's-type of guy. (Also, yes, not on Gunnar's Hold ATM, will move if I have this approved!)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Arthin, invite sent - welcome to the guild!

Winbot - what's your IGN/account name?
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Obscure Node
    Hello My name is Daniel and I live in London. I was previously on Seafarer's Rest but after WvW season 1 started the queues were too long and the skill lag was just as unbearable. I switched to Gunnar's Hold, and have been looking for a guild ever since. I was directed to this guild by Duke Witherheart's Fight for Frostgorge - even though I couldn't participate myself I think its great that you guys organised these global events and I hope to attend the next one

I'm semi-casual, I go to school so during school terms I play for a couple of hours on the weekends, not at all on the weekdays. In the holidays I play quite often, a couple of hours a day. I've played Guild Wars 2 since the second beta weekend. I'm an altoholic:
    Incendius - elementalist
    The Robin - warrior
    Blades and Stripes - guardian
    Inedia - necromancer
    Alaskan Shadows - thief

My account name is Incendia.6725

Obscure Node
    Hi all, I'm also interested in joining the guild! I crossed paths with one of the events you organized, and it seemed like fun.

I've been playing gw2 on and off since release, as the first MMO I've put any time into. I mostly run around the world with my mesmer, Qinope - primarily PVE stuff but will probably get into WvW as well now that leagues are in place.

Account name is ToHell.7540

Obscure Node
    Hi all,

I saw the reddit notice about the Frostgorge event and tagged along last night - had a blast, thanks again for that.
    I've been playing Gw2 on and off since it came out but never really got involved with any guilds but after last night would love to join you guys.

I'm an old fart gamer and have probably played all the major mmo's since Asherons call - originally started my online gaming days out on Wireplay many many years ago.

Im also a shift worker so my play times can seem a bit random - but on my days off i do tend to play quite a bit.

In game name is Flaggs.8350

Obscure Node
    Hello there,

I was not aware I could just apply for RPS. I've been a bit of a fan of the guild for a long time now, mostly due to the fact that I'm arbitrarily patriotic about Gunnar's Hold and I've just always seen the guild basically everywhere. So yeah, I'd be kinda thrilled to be in it.

So basically I've been playing GW2 since the beta stress tests, loved it, still play it mostly every day when I can. I just cannot escape its clutches.

Oh, and my Account Name is Pyrios.2856. That's probably the most important bit of this post.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Krathor's Avatar
    Everyone who has posted above should have now received an invite.

WinBot: We still require yer in-game name or username!

Everyone: Please remember to read this thread!
    Last edited by Krathor; 27-10-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Obscure Node
    Hello ^^
    I'm Slip aka Cuthreeena (or however Duke was pronouncing my name)
    I played WoW before and EQ2. Started playing GW2 early 2013 but then i stopped cause it was boring to grind by myself, i came back not that long ago and i'm in love with the game.
    Took part in Fight for Frostgorge and had amazing time doin the huge zerg rush through the map <3
    Love PvE, doin PvP for relax time to time and for achievements, never acutally tried WvW cause i though its hard to do alone. I'd love to join RPS

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Arthin, invite sent - welcome to the guild!

Winbot - what's your IGN/account name?
    Hi, my IGN is: BeFFyNipZ.5346

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Hi Slip, I've invited someone, who may be you, to the guild. can you check and come back with your login name if it isn't.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Flamepreacher.1397

Hi there, long time reader of the site and just finding myself picking up GW2 again, I'm running around on Gunnars Hold and keep seeing some RPS chaps about, would like to join if possible.

Been playing off and on since launch but still consider mydelf a noob as mainly levelled with the odd friend here and there who have moved on to other games, I've not really ran any dungeons or done any organised WvW.

I have several lvl 80's and am just leveling a new warrior, would be nice to have some company

Ta

Invite sent, welcome to the guild FlamePreacher!

And thus it was revealed that Saph plays GW2 at work.

Or at least that he was WFH today ^^

Obscure Node
    slowlyboy.3492

heya everyone

I am currently still playong the Aurora Glade server but looking forward to switching to GH tomorrow. I ve joined several events from Duke...and I always had a blast. Due to my work commitment I am only able to be online from friday through sunday, the rest of the week I am out of the house and unable to play GW2. I will still try to show up for events whenever possible and I hope my restricted activity is not an issue.

I hope to see you guys soon on the battlefield...or somewhere in a deep cave of arah

kind regards
    slowly

ps: Oh yeah I ve got 4 lvl 80 characters (thief, ranger, mesmer and guardian) but I havent decided which one will be my main yet!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Hi slowly, welcome to GH. Friday through Sunday is the busiest time in the guild anyhow (wvw reset on fri, regular dungeon/ fractal runs on Fridays and Saturdays, Duke's extravaganzas on Saturdays, and Sunday pm guild missions)
    I'm sure one of the officers will throw you an invite imminently. See you in game.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet