Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    depends if Saph is working from home again.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    Hi slowly, welcome to GH. Friday through Sunday is the busiest time in the guild anyhow (wvw reset on fri, regular dungeon/ fractal runs on Fridays and Saturdays, Duke's extravaganzas on Saturdays, and Sunday pm guild missions)
    I'm sure one of the officers will throw you an invite imminently. See you in game.
    Yeah that is why I thought it shouldnt be too bad. Hopefully you are right and I ll get the invite

fear not Slowly, an invite will be winging it's way to you just as soon as one of us remembers.

I remembered yesterday night.

Hey folks!
    Yesterday I had a blast participating in the event you guys organized (it's a shame I had to left half way through, was pretty tired >_<). That was a lot fun!
    Any chance getting an invite? I'd love to be a part of your guild

Bernkastel.5109

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Welcome to the guild!
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Hello there!
    I go by the name of Maximum Potato, and I've been playing GW2 for a little over a year now. I bumped into some of your guild members doing a puzzle run recently, and you all seemed like genuinely nice people - I also love the idea of being part of a laid back guild, since I've had alot of trouble finding that elsewhere.

My current classes are a Lv80 ranger (specced for full attack), but I've recently started up a guardian too. As such, I'm happy to play with people at all levels in the game ^^

If you'll have me, I'm looking forward to becoming an active member of your guild!

Maximum Potato.5923

Invite sent!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Potato View Post
    Hello there!
    I go by the name of Maximum Potato, and I've been playing GW2 for a little over a year now. I bumped into some of your guild members doing a puzzle run recently, and you all seemed like genuinely nice people - I also love the idea of being part of a laid back guild, since I've had alot of trouble finding that elsewhere.

My current classes are a Lv80 ranger (specced for full attack), but I've recently started up a guardian too. As such, I'm happy to play with people at all levels in the game ^^

If you'll have me, I'm looking forward to becoming an active member of your guild!

Maximum Potato.5923
    There are many vegetables here to keep you company from the couch varieties, keen beans, melons and various fruit cases.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Hi!

Long time Guild Wars 2 player (since open beta I think?), looking to join up with a guild recommended to me by a friend and member already; Rebelmaren.

Main's a boon duration guardian that's mostly been roaming through world vs world content but I believe it's quite suitable for other things too. Lots of long lasting might and stability/protection yeaaaahhh. Anyway it'd be nice to get to know some new folk and I never hear bad things about this guild even outside of my friend. Hopefully see in you in game in the coming days.

raujinn.3026
    Last edited by Raujinn; 22-12-2013 at 04:24 PM. Reason: formatting!

Invite sent - welcome raujinn!

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Hi!
    Long time Guild Wars 2 player (since open beta I think?), looking to join up with a guild recommended to me by a friend and member already; Rebelmaren.
    Is this the start of RebelMaren's plan to take over the guild then?! :O
    Next legendary = The Juggernaut, currently 1/18th of the way there. Total cost left is 1800g (ish).

Rebels will be jailed and questioned upon my not-so-merry return after Christmas. This Rebellion will not be tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by menthol_penguin View Post
    Is this the start of RebelMaren's plan to take over the guild then?! :O
    Not my plans, Scarlet's!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I get the blame for everything...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Obscure Node
    Hi, just wondering if I could get an invite - I was in RPS a little while back but was removed in July due to inactivity. I'm back playing again and as I enjoyed my time in the guild I was hoping to be admitted back. Id is Brass.5762

invite sent, we're always happy to have people back.

Activated Node
    Hello there guys!

I've just started playing the game and wondered if I could join you lot? I'm in the RPS outfit on Planetside and just found out there's a GW2 RPS community!

I played a tonne of GW1 but my laptop couldn't run GW2 very well on release so I hardly ever played it but now I've got a decent gaming PC I'm trying to get back amongst!

My ingame thingy is Jakkru.3012

Welcome to the guild Twennynoin!

Hey everyone.

I have recently just came back to GW2 after a few months of catching up with other games and want to get back into it. I main a thief and while i may not be the best thief ever i will try my best! Would love to be part of the RPS guild.

My ingame name thing is Cypher.7924