Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hello,

My name is (Za)Rick and I am 22 years old. I just moved to a European server after trying to play with some American friends but it was sadly just not doable with the lag I got.
    My past experience with rps guilds/groups has always been great as a casual player so I would love to join the RPS GW2 guild now that I am on Gunnar's Hold. I will still be part of the guild my American friends started but since I got a hold of them on skype most of the time it will probably be rare for me to represent them but it might happen from time to time.

And my info;
    ID: Zarick.2168
    Current Char: Alana Howle

Obscure Node
    Hi

I'm woxer or John in real life, age 20, I'm looking to join the guild since I have a friend that already have joined the guild (Epicurus.5749). Also this is my first real mmorpg so I thought i would try joining a guild that is a bit laid back. =)

info:
    ID: woxer.9805
    Current char: Avis Parva

Obscure Node
    Hey All,

Been reading RPS for a long time, newbie to the forums though! Used to play a bunch of wow back in the day, but quit years ago. Picked up GW2 as it looks like it could scratch that wow-itch, but without the life-commitment that those of us who have gotten abit older and picked up the odd responsibility can no longer afford to invest Look forward to chatting to you in-game!

Account Name: mooks.3192

Sent out more invites. If any of you did't receive the invite message, please post back here or send me a PM or whisper in-game.
    Forum janitor in training.

Obscure Node
    thank you very much =)

Heya there! I'm Sean, 58 yo Old Fart, itinerant musician, longtime gamer, soon to be ex-City of Heroes vet, occasional RPS blatherer, looking to sign up with the guild. No main yet, still trying to find the background/class I'd prefer, not a one over 5.

Big fan of Afro-latin, jazz, and general butt-shakin' music. Also synthesizers. Lots of PnP and miniatures experiance in the game realm. Reasonably well read SF&F fan.

Knew I should have posted last night, oh well.... ID is Arglebargle.9415

Obscure Node
    joncfc.1624

38 year old bloke from derbyshire, playing gw2 instead of having a life.

Obscure Node
    'lo all

42 year old currently residing in Norfolk. Keen to join the guild for some synchronised corpse-running...oh wait, wrong game.
    Last edited by Shiner; 05-09-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Obscure Node
    /de-lurk

Hey, thought I'd drop a post in here and nominate myself for for membership of this most excellent institution (my inner voices have seconded the motion, all in favour say aye! Aye!).

I've been reading the site for a couple years now but generally I lurk; posted a couple of times I think but not recently and not frequently. Thirty <cough> years old, if it matters. Played a fair bit of GW (Completed all campaigns and some of beyond) but was never a really hard core player. Digging GW2 a lot and looking for a community to link up with in a less lurky sort of way.

User name PM'ed, I'd rather not have it in an open forum considering all the security issues they've been having.

Hope to see you all in game.

Edit: Invite received and accepted. Thanks. Hope to see some of you on-line this afternoon or later tonight.
    Last edited by JackalHeadGod; 06-09-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Think we should be up to date again

Obscure Node
    Hello,

I'm Vit, 23 (when did that happen!?) and London based. I've been utilising RPS for all its informational goodness, only to realise at Rezzed there's quite a vibrant RPS community. I want in!

GW2 profile: MkII.2364

Obscure Node
    Greetings!!

My name is Mark, 30 year old living in leafy Surrey, getting married in two and a half weeks so I thought I would get hold of GW2 to take the edge off!! (The fiancée is going to be pleased....) I have been reading RPS for about 3 years now, stumbled across it via Eurogamer me thinks and have never looked back! Love reading the comments although I rarely post (twice maybe?!) and I appreciate the good natured mature community here.

I would love to join the RPS Guild and jump in with all the malarkey and skulduggery behaviour that will no doubt be erupting onto the server!

Account name: TheBuffOne.4780

Cheerio!!

Obscure Node
    Hey,
    My name is Rhys, 26 years old living in Cardiff. I've played a few MMO's over the past 6 years and have high hopes for this one . I have a friend playing in the guild already who mentioned that it was a fun friendly place so decided to get in on some of the fun. Hope to see and speak to you all In-game.

I have passed on my username In-game.

Activated Node
    Hi everybody,

Joe here 27 from Sussex, I've been playing GW2 since release and I've been surprised at how much it's hooked me, I played a fair bit of wow a couple of years back and eventually got bored/sick of paying! I was pretty excited about SWTOR but was totally underwhelmed almost immediately and didn't get past the 30days! Looking for some a good group of people to run with and I love RPS!

Account name: Humbartchinzanaux.3486

Thanks in advance!

Obscure Node
    Hi everyone!

I'm Alex (33), and I'm a long-term reader of RPS. I'm not much of a forum person, hence this being my first post

A little about me - I've been playing MMO's since the early beta-days of vanilla WoW, and I've been hooked ever since. I've been playing GW2 for a day and I'm totally in love with it so far!

I'd love to join the RPS guild please. My account name is: Nyathiel.1365

Thanks!

Invites sent. MKII, Nyathiel, I couldn't send a message to you guys, so if you haven't been accepted into the guild already, let me know.
    Forum janitor in training.

Barnacles.7683, a "long" time lurker on the RPS site, and happened to be on Gunnars Hold! That's providence right there... I hope

Network Hub
    Hey Folks!
    I'm Robert (29) and just as many others in this thread i've been reading RPS for quite a while and got really, really good at silently lurking the forums without ever posting - what can i say, i'm socially inept.

Even though i've been using computer games as my procrastination-related tool of choice for as long as i can think back i'm usually not much of an memorpega person (ultima online being the last noteworthy specimen of that strange breed that got probed and prodded by me (and good old KoL...many a sunk hour)) but right now i'm having an inexplicable amount of fun with GW2 and since i seem to encounter you RPS folks on a seemingly constant basis (are you following me? why are you following me??) it got me wondering if your guild chat is as entertaining as the usual comment section under rps articles, etc. so i've decided to ask if you'd be willing to kindly invite me to the guild.

My account id...name... thingy is Treasuregoblin.7590

cheers!

Greeting fellow dwellers of single planetry (I presume) digital space.

My name is Adam "Kimded" Howie, and well, like it seems the majority of people here I have been reading RPS for many years now... apart from that... erm... I work as an artist (well I try to ), I am a geek, and I've been a gamer for many years, the first console I ever played was the Atari2600 and my first home "PC" was the fantastic Amstrad CPC464... so yeah I am not young in years .

Would be kind cool to have a good community to run around the game of Guild Wars 2, so I would be greatly appreciated if teh kind and merciful overlords will smile upon me and grant me access to the loving embrace.

I will PM my details as I am a bit paranoid

Many thanks

Obscure Node
    Hi everyone, long time lurker here!

My name is Robert (23) and I have been reading RPS for two years now. I am not an active forum member but maybe that is about to change?
    I played a lot of WoW back in the day. After that I was really, really looking forward to Warhammer Online ... well, we all know how that turned out. I am glad to report that GW2 is almost everything I wished Warhammer Online would ever be - both games are remarkably similiar in concept if you think about it.
    I still have a few minor quirks with the game but I hope these will disappear once I am rolling with a guild.

I am currently playing a lvl 50 thief and I would love to join your guild!

acc-name/tag/thing is Draccer.7124