Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Hey, can you sign me up? ChainsawHands.2614. Been reading RPS since it was mostly that girl from Dr Who talking about her skaven, and play a fair bit of Blood Bowl on the forums.

Obscure Node
    Hi,

So, I've been playing since the launch by myself on the rather anonymous planes of Gandara, wondering where all the banter I was expecting was—then realising everyone was on Gunnar's Hold!

I'm kind of new to MMOs, currently lvl29 Warrior and lvl10 Thief. I never actually realised RPS had a forum, but I always have a good laugh in teh comments.

I know this one post looks bad, but I've been a member of teh steam group for quite a while, if that lends me any credibility.

Thanks

Magnetic.7653
    Last edited by Magnetic; 07-09-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Obscure Node
    Hello! It'd be grand to be added, I'm a fairly new player and would appreciate joining your fine selves.

hale.2198

Hallester

Thanks!

Obscure Node
    Hey folks,

name's Jeff and I've been reading RPS for quite some time now. As I recently started playing GW2 and am now looking for a casual guild to have some fun with, I thought applying to join the RPS guild wouldn't be the worst idea, as it seems kinda friendly and big :P

I'm playing a norn ranger ~level 60 at the moment and GW2 ID is DirtDiver.2561

Would appreciate an invite

best regards,
    DirtDiver

Further invites sent. Magnetic and Draccer, I couldn't get you two in, this is probably due to an error with the invite system. It usually works after a while, so I'll try again later.
    Forum janitor in training.

Still got no invite on Gunnar's hold (Sweedums.2045)

now a lvl 60 Charr necro (just rolled an Asura warrior too, actually quite liking it so far!)

Hello RPS Guild! Some of you might know me from the Arma 2 sessions or just the regular forums. I'm Labbes, I currently play a mesmer (PvE and PvP) and a hunter together with a friend. Hoping that with a bigger guild, WvW will be more fun than it is at the moment. As a long-time GW1 player, random PvP just doesn't cut it for me at the moment.
    Presently, I am still on a DE server, but will try to convince my friends to change servers.
    My ID is Labbes.5678, I didn't even have to write that down!

Hello all!

I've been playing Guild Wars 2 for a bit now and am thoroughly enjoying seeing strange, new places and burning the local fauna with my trusty flamethrower. Mostly been soloing and was looking to sign up and join a guild, friend mentioned an RPS guild on Gunnar's Hold so I've moved over and signing up to incinerate bigger prey with new friends.

I'll be on quite regular... at least until Xcom is out next month where I may vanish for a time!

Hopefully see you all in game, let's burn some stuff together!

Bizarro Stormy.2653

Already on Gunnar's Hold

Obscure Node
    Hey folks!

The name's Jer, 28 years old, and I must admit I'm not a long-time reader of this website like many others here (sorry!). A friend of mine who applied to join you earlier this week (Alex, a.k.a. Nyathiel) got me sweet on GW2 and spoke highly of your guild on the Gunnar's Hold server.

I'm pretty new to the game and would love to make some more friends to play with and from what I read and hear, RPS is a good place to go. So here I am, at your mercy, waiting anxiously....

Hopefully see you lot in-game soon!

Ciao,
    Jer

P.S.
    Account name: Jer.8096

Quote Originally Posted by Sweedums View Post
    Still got no invite on Gunnar's hold (Sweedums.2045)

now a lvl 60 Charr necro (just rolled an Asura warrior too, actually quite liking it so far!)
    You appear to be in the guild now.

New invites sent.

Activated Node
    Good afternoon gents, been reading RPS for a long while and lurking on the forums for a few years as well. I've been playing GW2 for a bit now solo (currently level 42 on my Engie) and I figured it would be nice to play with some of the nice people that the RPS site seems to generate in such great abundance. =]

My nick is Bwengun.2681 and I'd be honoured if I could join the RPS guild.

Network Hub
    Hey, I'd like see what this guild business is all about. I've mostly soloed a charr thief to level 47. The nick is ElCubo.1256.

Oh, there he is right now, wave to the nice people, Salthi!
    Last edited by El Cubo; 09-09-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Hello, I'm a broken man looking for people to play with. After reaching level 45 i managed to salvage my head piece with the transmuted Anonymity Hood look, but I'm trying to move on.
    As a long time reader of RPS and its comment threads a GW2 guild with the same type of people is exactly what my grief counselor suggested.
    Last edited by CryptFriend; 17-09-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Obscure Node
    Hello,

My name is Zlorf.3576. I grew up in a family that is vast and numerous, and my favourite sibling ever is Zlorf.0042. From a young age I was of the belief that he held the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything, although I wasn't quite sure how.

My family eventually got annoyed of me telling them this and exiled me, thus ridding me of a chance to someday rule the world with the help of a numerous army of siblings. After many a year I finally settled down and found a home in Tyria, where I fit right in, because everyone else also had a dot and four numbers at the end of their names. The only thing I miss is that everyone else is not also named Zlorf, nor do they look alike or are female and male clones of the same person.

I would like to join your guild because I heard that your ranks are also vast and numerous and thus this would be a perfect place to start a new world domination campaign. Other than my future plans, which you do not need to concern yourselves with, all I require from you is that every member hand over all of their cookies to me.

Thank you for reading and apologies for what you just had to read.

May your life be full of cookies,

Zlorf.3576 (aka Zlorf Flannelfoot)

Some additional invites have been sent out. Zlorf, I forgot to check when I was in-game - are you already in the guild? If not, then the invite system screwed me over yet again and I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Some additional invites have been sent out. Zlorf, I forgot to check when I was in-game - are you already in the guild? If not, then the invite system screwed me over yet again and I'll have to try again tomorrow.
    Yep, I'm invited, thanks

Obscure Node
    Hello! Long time RPS reader here, but not a poster so far. I live in the US but have subscribed to Gunnar's hold. I do play infrequently as I have a job wife kids, etc but would really like to be in a guild with good folk. And who could be better than the RPS community?

Looking forward to the invite. My name is Fiend.4018 I think that is what you need to add me?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiend View Post
    Looking forward to the invite. My name is Fiend.4018 I think that is what you need to add me?
    Yes, that's all that is needed. I'll invite you tonight.

Heya i am Rushton.2534. I am a long time reader of the site having previously followed the RPS writers when they were working for PC Gamer. I would love to be able to play with the mature welcoming community I have discovered whitest following this site. hope to see you in game soon.