Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Hiya,

couple of invite rounds have gone out now and mine does not seem to have come through, I think the skritt ran away with it...

Hey Kimded, of course that shouldn't be. Who did you send your details to? If it was me I apologise - I cleared my PM folder a few days ago, hopefully I didn't throw away a message of yours. Could you send me your details (again)? I'll get you in right away then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimded View Post
    Hiya,

couple of invite rounds have gone out now and mine does not seem to have come through, I think the skritt ran away with it...
    Sorry, my bad. Fixed.

Obscure Node
    Hi all, I'm playing a Human Warrior in Gunnar's Hold and would like to try WvW and PvP with fellow RPS readers. My boyfriend randomly chose a server when he got the game first, and I couldn't believe my luck when I found out that RPS and PCG are on the same server! I'm currently level 26 and taking my time because I have that annoying perfectionist streak of completing every single map area.

Please send me an invite at whykt.9578 and my boyfriend's account at Papawan.1952, thanks in advance.

Hello -

Started playing a few hours ago and it would be great to join you lot. Haven't quite decided what I want to be, so picking my way through the introductions to see how they feel. Last MMO was WotLK, would like a chance to see how GW plays with an active and (relatively) like minded bunch of people.

I'm at: Burnside.4207 - see you out there!
    Last edited by Burnside; 11-09-2012 at 12:23 AM. Reason: can't grammar

Obscure Node
    Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I've come here to you today because of my fellow hero noaru who suggested this mighty fine guild as a good spot to park my casual behind while leveling, therefore I wish that I'm given a spot among your ranks.

A little about myself:
    I'm 24, male.
    Daytime I work at the complaint department of a telemarketing/customer support for one of the largest telecom operator in Sweden. Nighttime I spend most of my time wasting my youth in front of the computer plaiyng games. Don't worry I do go out sometimes.

I'm eagerly awaiting your response.

Best regards Madowx.1532 <- Ingame name.

done

10 char

I boldly assume that I don't need introductions anymore. I'd like to join the RPS'ers on Gunnar's Hold since none of my imaginary friends play the game.

Jinx.8902
    Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

Quote Originally Posted by jnx View Post
    I boldly assume that I don't need introductions anymore. I'd like to join the RPS'ers on Gunnar's Hold since none of my imaginary friends play the game.

Jinx.8902
    The idea is that anybody - also new guys - can have a look in here and get a quick impression of who is who. So yes, we encourage people to write a sentence or two, even if they are regular posters.

Edit: Invite sent.

Well then. I'm a terribly nice guy with a nordic accent. Old enough to have graduated and got married. I'm interested and involved in too many art related things and now that I'm employed again I haven't frequented these forums so much as I used to (nor my own site ). I love games though, I've been playing since before PC.
    Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

Activated Node
    Hi!

So I went through the guilds list for Gunnars Hold and to my suprised I find the Rock, Paper, Signet guild in the list! I'd love to join since I read on the site daily and lurk the forums from time to time.

Account ID:Sublett.3784
    Ingame: Tzorack

I'm a 26 year old from Sweden, currently working as an IT-consultant. Been playing quite a lot of different MMO:s, nothing really impressed me like Guild Wars 2 though. Currently playing as a Charr Warrior, and spent way too much time in the character creator trying to make him look all sexy and stuff (and pretty happy with the result too!). I love all aspects of the game (PvP, Dungeons, WvWvW, exploring) and can't really say that I have a certain focus..

I'd love to be apart of the RPS guild and would consider myself to be active and social!

Hiya

Character name: Captain Docke

I've been reading RPS for yeeaaars now, and have recently begun playing GW2. I'd like to have some more people to play with, so an invite for the RPS guild would be most welcome.

Captain Docke

Obscure Node
    I post on RPS articles as Lemming. First time I've posted in the forum, however. Just got GW2 today and its currently patching. account name PM'd.

Obscure Node
    Hi guys, I recently found out that you are on the same server as me. I've been searching for a chill and fun guild and you seem a fun bunch .
    Me and my girlfriend are both casual players. Work usually takes a huge portion of my time unfortunately.
    [Edit]
    Since I do see people wrote longer intros I will tell a bit about myself.
    I'm 26 year old game programmer ( working mostly on AI or gameplay stuff ). Played gw1 for ages in college. Now I have way less time to do that, but I do enjoy every aspect of this game. I try not to play using a wiki, so most of the time I'm playing un-optimally just to have fun and fully enjoy it. She is an architecture student,so she might have more time to play than I do .
    [/Edit]
    In case you decide that you want to invite us, our ids are:
    REMOVED
    REMOVED

Thanks for the add

Thanks,
    Have fun
    Last edited by clickalot; 13-09-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Hey everyone, I've been a lurker on here for a substantial amount of time and this seems like a good way to throw myself into the community proper. I've played WoW on and off since vanilla, and GW2 is the only MMO so far that's gripped me the same way, though I haven't had a decent amount of time to put into it yet. Currently enjoying my Guardian, although still getting to grips with everything.

The names SirOddington.2850 and I would love to play with you lovely chaps.

I've been RPS reader for a couple of years now. I am fairly casual player. I am looking for a people to group with and maybe some help with how to play better.

Account name: Philosopher:8209

Hi, my name is Dan. I am 30 years old (wait, how did that happen?) and from England Land. I have been playing videotronic entertainment games since the ZX Spectrum +2. I have owned all manner of consoles, PCs, and handhelds (the joy of having parents that love gaming!). I've been reading RPS since the days when it was known as Amiga Power (). Somehow I have managed to play the first Guild Wars for over 6000 hours. I now have a norn thief called Cutthroat Dan. I am mediocre at PvE, rubbish at PvP, and easily confused by WvW.
    Guild Wars 2: Infiltrator Dan / Cutthroat Dan / Vile Dan / Fervent Dan

Hi there. I just read on the RPS site that there's a RPS guild for GW2. I've been looking for a guild to join, soloing for a few days for a few hours. This RPS is looking like the type of guild i need: lots of friendly people and a casual style. So i'd like to join.

I'm a Belgian software developer/consultant, generally a friendly and helpful person. I played DAoC from beta until my guild moved to WoW, played that for 6 months before my interest disappeared and other rl stuff took over. I've been looking to get back into an MMO for a while now, but didn't succeed because i couldn't find a suitable guild before i got bored soloing.

I'm open to playing an under-represented class or utility class if there would be a need. I've mainly been playing an elementalist.

Looking forward to playing with fellow RPS'ers.

Brighdaasa.5846

Hello!

I'm on Gunnar's Hold and would love to play with some other RPS folk, especially in WvWvW. I've got a level 22 engineer and have been mainly playing on WvWvW recently, it's a lot of fun but would rather play in some slightly more organised fashion

I used to lurk on the steam chat and have played ARMA 2 with the RPS tacticlol tuesday lot.

I'm DrPiD.5012

Quote Originally Posted by Philosopher View Post
    I've been RPS reader for a couple of years now. I am fairly casual player. I am looking for a people to group with and maybe some help with how to play better.

Account name: Philosopher:8209
    Hey there, your account info seems to be incorrect, I get the message that "there is no player using this name". Could you double-check?

All other invites send, apart from Lemming's (you PMed you details to Timofee, I assume?) and dan., who didn't post any details. Wanna correct that?