Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    And invites sent.
    Forum janitor in training.

Invite accepted. Thanks!

I intend to drown myself in XCOM this weekend, but I'm looking forwards to a lazy few days of gaming in the near future. See you in there.

Activated Node
    I suppose it would be time to introduce myself. Can't say I'm that much of a active forum goer, but active in-game. I meet kakle, - also known as the loremaster, with the loremaster title in the guild - in tribes ascend, was going to be a part of a very successful arena team with good veteran tribes 2 players. But that never happened, due to the developers not making great game, well basically screwing up the arena, making it more of a deathmatch than the arena many knew from tribes 2. Anyhow, through contacts, I ended up playing with kakle, timofee and martin (nephilim, not sure if spelled correctly) on all the BWEs. There was this saying, that we was the dreamteam, cept we was 1 member short. I think we still are the "dreamteam" and intend to tackle all dungeons and 100% em all at some point.

Thats basically how I ended up joining this great guild. I'm also one of the officers in the guild.

Currently I'm 27 years old, that in time will change, in fact next june, the 4th will be the day when I will become old and senile. I will start using my wheelchair and shout at women and children, perhaps not.
    At the moment I'm studying graphic design, which seems to be the great thing in my life, something I want to do. I live in Finland.

Feel free to poke me in-game, I usually are on my thief, which is named Rakel. Else my weird account nickname is kinjiru.xxxx (can't remember the numbers), which in the future will be changed to John. Also I can be seen on the characters, John Thorns and Edda Swan.
    Last edited by John; 13-10-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Obscure Node
    Hello,

RPS is among the sites i frequent for gaming news, but i never joined the forums before.

I learned about Rock, Paper, Signet on gw2guilds.org. Right now i'm pretty much the last active player in a guild that we started with a couple of friends from various other games.

Unfortunately, they do not enjoy Guild Wars 2 as much as i do. Personally, I believe i'm fairly reasonable and helpful. However, i may be sort of biased.

It would be great, if you gave me an opportunity to prove the "reasonable and helpful" bit.

Quote Originally Posted by kab View Post
    Hello,

RPS is among the sites i frequent for gaming news, but i never joined the forums before.

I learned about Rock, Paper, Signet on gw2guilds.org. Right now i'm pretty much the last active player in a guild that we started with a couple of friends from various other games.

Unfortunately, they do not enjoy Guild Wars 2 as much as i do. Personally, I believe i'm fairly reasonable and helpful. However, i may be sort of biased.

It would be great, if you gave me an opportunity to prove the "reasonable and helpful" bit.
    Sure, we just need your account or character name for that.
    Forum janitor in training.

Obscure Node
    Hi, I sent Timofee a private message with my account name yesterday. I'm fully aware this may take a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by kab View Post
    Hi, I sent Timofee a private message with my account name yesterday. I'm fully aware this may take a bit longer.
    Indeed, that will be the case. Timofee is away on holidays atm. If you are willing to believe me, I am the guild's main invite-person (like a Steward, really), so you can send me your details as well if you feel like it.

Hi all!
    I have read RPS for about a year now but only just signed up to the forums to post here.
    I am from Adelaide, Australia and I like making games for game jams.
    I would like to join the guild because I just started playing GW2 - very casually I must admit!
    My account name is SaxonDouglass.6182.
    Cheers.

Hey Saxon, sent you an invite!

Thanks squirrelfanatic, looking forward to seeing you all in-game.

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure how active I'll be in a guild. I never joined one, and usually I like to play on my own. But I've been reading RPS for years, and if there is a guild, I want to be in!

As for myself: I'm a software developer from Vienna, Austria. Remember when League of Legend was released, and the fucking in-game store couldn't handle the traffic and was down for days? That was me These days I do mostly consulting for mobile and Android development.

My G+/twitter etc. are all linked at http://bookworm.at

My GW2 account name is Bookworm.3840

Obscure Node
    Hey,

Long time lurker first time poster. Being playing away but my guild is dying. I am a writer and gamer from Ireland. My account name is GisforGrenade.9538.

Obscure Node
    Hello, I've been playing this pretty much daily since release and thought it was about time I joined a guild. I've also been reading RPS pretty much daily since I discovered it so my choice was clear.

Account name is jeffmango.2061

Thanks.

Obscure Node
    Gutentag friends,

Not much to say other than that I have been an avid RPS reader for a year or so. Got out of Guild Wars a bit, but planning to play more, and in a nice guild to make things even more nice.

Account name: Donshark.7918

Thanks in advance!

Hi I got Guild Wars 2 a few days ago, been messing around with a few different characters and stuff although I don't really know what I'm doing.

Anyway heres my account name: KilgoreTrout.9720

Cheers.

hi wife got me this for my birthday.
    would like an invite havn't played an mmo snice my wow days tho the few hours ive try have seems like a blast.
    user name: Eviljace.1586

Hi, I'm new to the forum but a long time friend of existing member "Mr Scorch". He's recommended the guild as good fun, and a solid guild for activites etc

If there's room, please can you send an invite to PaganDevil.9150? Thanks

Pagan, I'll send you an invite tonight (probably, if not, then tomorrow). All other requested invites should have been sent.

Hi all,

im a 24 years old men and i would like to join the RPS Guild. I have good experience in MMOs. I played Silkroad 5 Years long, GW 1 a bit and many another free MMOs. Im from germany and i play as often as possible . My ingame name is: ChaosMaster.7968

Thanks

New invites sent! Hello and welcome guys.