Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Good morning guys.

I'm an avid lurker of the forum and I've been playing GW2 for some time now. I have a Guardian as a main who is almost level 80. I'm enjoying the game but so far I've been in fairly big guilds that, despite their size, are actually pretty socially inactive.

As of this morning I have made a transfer from my old server of Whiteside Ridge to Gunnar's Hold. I'm really interested to see how the RPS guild progresses and it would be good to play in a guild with such a solid community base.

Therefore I'd very much appreciate an invite to the guild. My username is Krathor.9514. I have access to our Mumble server and I like to play with voice comms. I pride myself at being very good at WvWvW, but otherwise I like to run instances.

Cheers and I hope to see you folks in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Pagan, I'll send you an invite tonight (probably, if not, then tomorrow). All other requested invites should have been sent.
    Hi Squirrel- i haven't seen it come through, was on last night. Could you try again please?

Obscure Node
    Greetings to one and all (hohoho its nearly christmas time isnt it?)
    GW1 player here, permenant RPS lurker registered for the joy of this particular thread.Would very much like to join the RPS Guild.

Username is Hunterm.7369 - Will have to transfer to Gunnar's Hold at some point soon too (if you'll 'av me!).

Currently only have a level 38 Guardian and a level 3 Ranger. Slow going for me in this game, too much too enjoy plus these halloween shenanigens.

Off to work meow.
    Last edited by hunterm; 31-10-2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Formatting

Quote Originally Posted by PaganDevil View Post
    Hi Squirrel- i haven't seen it come through, was on last night. Could you try again please?
    Weird, will try again tonight!

Obscure Node
    Hello! I've been reading RPS for many years, and was playing MMOs before that. I managed to play vanilla WoW for almost a year without reaching 60, with my guild of 3 mates, we tried a bit of GW1 but didn't get very far with it.
    Just started GW2, and I've got an Asura Engineer. Please invite me - my display name is MelvynGragg.6137

Thanks!

Hullo, frontpage reader/forum lurker/pun maker reporting in. Been really enjoying guildwars 2 on and off since launch mainly because all my mates quit. Looking to get into it again but I get bored very quick without someone too talk with. So I figured I would try to join the rps guild which is sure to have some excellent people!
    Mainly play pvp/wvw on my ranger but I'm also interested in pve.
    Username is Digedy.49486.

See you guys around! I hope ...

Quote Originally Posted by Digedy View Post
    See you guys around! I hope ...
    Hello there! Yeah, you'll most definitely see us around as soon as I have added you to our ever growing list of guild members (all previous invites re/sent btw). We really should get some more structure in setting up events and guild activities. I'll think something up!

Obscure Node
    Hello Squirrel, I would like to sign up if possible, my little guild of mates is now just me, yes that means no mates then although i believe one or two may return, in which case I will point them here.

miguelese.3728

Cheers

Hello there! Yeah, you'll most definitely see us around as soon as I have added you to our ever growing list of guild members (all previous invites re/sent btw). We really should get some more structure in setting up events and guild activities. I'll think something up!
    Allright, thanks a bunch!
    Probably be on later tonight to accept the invitation.

Obscure Node
    Salutations.

I'm a long-time lurker and even-longer-time reader of the RPS chaps (I'm still waiting for F-Max to hit the shelves). Started a week or so ago on Gunnar's and I would greatly appreciate an invitation on Maolghaire.9617.

Ah, F-Max. The lightly sparkling fish drink.
    Guild Wars 2: Infiltrator Dan / Cutthroat Dan / Vile Dan / Fervent Dan

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ata View Post
    I had recently been enjoying BF3 until all that premium nonsense started which has put me off the game completely.
    I get quite a bit of satisfaction killing with my non premium starter gear. It's probably a classist hatred seeing out.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Obscure Node
    'Ey up.
    Another long time reader who's only just joined the forums, I've been playing since launch and currently in [KISS]- but I have no doubt that RPS folks will offer some excellent banter and shenanigans. I've seen a few of your peeps hanging round in WvW, which is where I spend a lot of my time and, if you would be so gracious, I'd love to join if you please. My account's Khelek.3517.

Ta luv.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjaw View Post
    'Ey up.
    Another long time reader who's only just joined the forums, I've been playing since launch and currently in [KISS]- but I have no doubt that RPS folks will offer some excellent banter and shenanigans. I've seen a few of your peeps hanging round in WvW, which is where I spend a lot of my time and, if you would be so gracious, I'd love to join if you please. My account's Khelek.3517.

Ta luv.
    Hi there! I have been out of town the last few days and only logged in yesterday evening for a bit of WvWvW. Will send invites tonight (probably).

Glad to see the new faces!

Hello all

I've been reading RPS for a good number of years and I was hoping to get and invitation into your wonderful guild since a lot of my friends don't have the time to play as often as I do so I am hoping to make some new ones. My account is Shalaska.8312.

Alright, new invites sent. I hope I've got everyone, if not, please let me know.

Network Hub
    Hello,
    I don't really know what to say I've been playing GW2 for a few weeks now, tried a lot of different servers but there's not many people to play with so I'd like to join a bigger guild like yours for a change My main character is lvl 50-ish Engi and my account name is Doodier.9801. If you'd invite me to your guild that would be peachy
    Thanks in advance, Doodier

Alright, new invites sent. I hope I've got everyone, if not, please let me know.
    You seem to have missed me.

Oh boy, sorry Digedy, I was sure I had sent invites to all of you. I'll correct that mistake as soon as I come home tonight. Doodier, same goes for you!

Edit: Digedy, I looked at your post above, your account name has a character too many. I tried to invite you via "Digedy" anyways, so check your messages.
    Last edited by Squiz; 13-11-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Obscure Node
    I'm interested in joining. Account name Scott.1456