Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hey
    It's obvious by posting here that I would like to join the RPS guild, I've had very positive experiences with other RPS clans in games like ARMA2. My name is Nick and I'm Swedish, I bought the game on launch back in august, played 50 hours and then shelved it and now I would like to get back in it. Got a 30 something guardian. I'm not the best mmo player and I play very casually. Hope to see you in-game!

ID: Kennel.9527

Quote Originally Posted by Kennel View Post
    Hey
    It's obvious by posting here that I would like to join the RPS guild, I've had very positive experiences with other RPS clans in games like ARMA2. My name is Nick and I'm Swedish, I bought the game on launch back in august, played 50 hours and then shelved it and now I would like to get back in it. Got a 30 something guardian. I'm not the best mmo player and I play very casually. Hope to see you in-game!

ID: Kennel.9527
    We would be happy to have you, Kennel. Invite sent.

Obscure Node
    Another lurker here, Esperantisto.2791 - would be great fun to join an RPS guild! Got a level 80 engineer, and experimenting (responsibly!) with alts. Could I have an invite?

Obscure Node
    Hi, I'd love to play with you guys, my old guild kind of pewtered out and I'd likle to get some more action. Got a lvl80 sylvari warrior and a few alts. See you all in game

Acc name: najarana.1857

Hey guys,

I'm looking to come back to Guild Wars 2 after a few months away. Played a little at launch, but the guild i was in (and unfortunate leader of) slowly died as people went to go play Pandas.

I joined the RPS purple Giraffes on Planetside 2 back in early December, I dare say I may have already played with some of you. Anyhoo, I've been having an awesome time with those guys, and although I have no plans to stop playing there, I'd kind of like to roll with a guild on GW2 with the same kind of atmosphere as there, and hopefully get me into the game again. After all, as is the case with MMO's, I find it's not so much the game that keeps you playing, but the good times spent with the people in it that count!

My in game name is Scratchee and I've just transferred over to Gunnars Hold before they start putting a price tag on it (just in the nic of time too, apparently).

Hope to become part if this community too!

Dewi

EDIT: I forgot you need that account name thing with the numbers. Been a while. Well its Dewi.6327.
    Last edited by Dewi; 27-01-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Hey people, new invites have been sent. Please let me know (by posting here or via PM) if something didn't work out.

Cheers and see you in-game!

Obscure Node
    Hi all, I joined last night (as Bhrikk) after jumping ship from Fissure of Woe to Gunnar's Hold. I'm a pretty casual player currently playing a 42 Norn Warrior as my main but I'm a bit of an altoholic so you may see me in other guises! I've been enjoying the PVE and sPVP ends of the game so far and dabble in crafting (armoursmith & cook) and would like to get into a bit of WvWvW but the learning curve seems a bit vertical! Hopefully it will help to be part of an active WvW guild like RPS.

IRL I'm a 30something (still, thankfully) musician, parent, teacher & regular RPS reader who is probably as much unlike a norn warrior as it's possible to get. See you all in the game. =)

-karmafarm

Hi there Karmafarm and (again) welcome! If you would like to get into WvW a bit more, there are loads of nice people around here and over there. If you've got any question or if you would like an introduction to server battles, just ask.

See you around!

Obscure Node
    Hi there, I'm Terena.9516. Played GW2 when it came out, but took a break for a while when Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2 came out. Seems that the rest of my buddies were drawn off to other games as well, so it's a bit quiet in GW2!

Dewi got me playing some Planetside 2 with ya, and you seem like a nice bunch of folks. Funny, helpful and friendly, and relatively casual. Used to be an officer and raid leader in WoW, but just got completely turned off the game by drama and douchebaggery. So casual and friendly is exactly what I'm looking for!

In game, I've a level 49 elementalist, and a level 10 guardian that I'm rather enjoying too. Not really into arena-like PVP (not confident enough in my skills), but I'm up for anything else if it's in good company. Just switched over to Gunnars Hold before the patch.

IRL I'm a part-time computer science student and part-time sales advisor. Love my gadgets, my games, I devour sci-fi and fantasy books and movies, and I have a reeeeeeeally filthy sense of humour. That's what she said.

Activated Node
    Ha, you will fit in fine. And RPS PvP is a good laugh

Obscure Node
    Could I pester you for an invite? I've been playing on GH since launch but my current guild has slowly shrunk down to 0 active members so I'm looking for new victi...friends. I've been playing with RPS in Planetside 2 since launch so maybe I'll recognise a few faces

tdDaz.6278

Obscure Node
    Hello, another long time lurker here, had this since release but got side tracked. Ready to give it a good go now. Would much appreciate an invite!

I'm most definitely what you would call a casual style player.

Dalaq.9641

Hey Dalaq, many of our guild members are fairly casual players, so don't worry about that.

The invite has been sent!

Activated Node
    bought this the other day and im absolutely loving it, i cant get over the scale of it. first mmo for me but im starting to get hooked. be good to play with some nice folk as the most fun ive had so far is taking down the big beasts with a few randoms.

an invite would be great! jrolla.1507

Obscure Node
    Hi guys. I'm 34, play games a LOT (does not stop me from sucking) and I usually shy away from guilds in mmo's, but I'm in dire need of a guild for this game.. I played with the RPS outfit in Planetside 2, and it was really fun and mellow, so I was hoping the same was true for GW2. Not a huge fan of super serious structured elitist gameplay, just too damn old for that.

My main thing is levling alts, really. I don't do much other than grind gold with my levelcapped characters. Would maybe like to do some dungeons at some point and stuff like that. Have some experience in WvW, but I'm not particularly good at it.

An invite would hit the spot. cassus.8410 - Not sure if I need to be online for invite or not.. I'm on late at night these days.

Heya fellas, invites have been sent. Make sure to say hello in /g chat and join the fun.

Hey, So I got this game a little while ago with my bro.. Jrolla.1507.... Now we wonder the lands and he has [RPS] after his name! This upsets me as he keeps running off to serve his guild! So I guess what I'm saying is.. Can I join too? It's so lonely out here with no band of brothers to keep me safe.. and warm! I'm may be a mighty Asura with the strength of a thousand dead spirits.. But even that cannot cure the emptiness I have inside! Please help me come to terms with my new small stature! I'm tommymimic.9473

Hello! I'm SoullessParadigm.3901... I'm just starting, and it's brilliant so far! Would love to join the RPS folks!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Any chance of an invite? I'm L80 (x3) on Gunnars hold, but my current guild does very little organised WvW and assuming you're happy to take a WvW novice along would like to join up with some of your more orhanised get togethers
    Ohara Scarlett.2859

Thanks

Obscure Node
    Hello guys,

anyone could send me an invite? I've just started playing as a necro human and I'm just lvl6 right now. So far having fun, but could use some company.

Thanks!

ExReey.9037