Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hi all im a long time RPS reader and reacently started playing GW2 on Gunnar's Hold would love an invite to the guild if you can my user name is Cannon.3182

thanks

Invite sent Cannon, have a look around the forum, we have a lot of things going on at the moment.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Anthrax Lake | Fuschia Panthera

Hey guys, I was wondering if it is possible for me to join the guild and chat with you despite my characters being on Aurora Glade? Could i continuously guest over the Gunnar's hold?

Hey there, I guess it would come down to a community decision. As it is right now, we have a bit of trouble with guild size cap and players that don't play on our server would currently be the first to be contacted and asked if they would be ok with freeing up their member slot for other players on the server.

Lately, I've been in contact with some players who, just like you, don't play on our server but are still in the guild. Some of those players had signed up for the guild some time ago but don't play a lot with us any more. In those cases, I have asked them if they have the intent to move over to Gunnar's Hold or not.

I guess the question is: Is there a reason for the decision not to play on GH?

Don't get me wrong, RPS wouldn't be RPS if we didn't welcome anyone who wanted to join the well mannered insanity that is our guild. You are very welcome to play in PvE alongside the rest of the guild as far as I am concerned. What I would ask of you in return is to represent Rock, Paper, Signet if you participate in guild events and other activities, as it is the influence gained by all the guild members that makes these events possible.

Any other voices?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Worth noting that being on Aurora Glade, the only thing you wouldn't be able to do with us is WvW. Dungeons and open world PvE (via guesting) would still be possible.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

I was looking at moving over to Gunnar's Hold, but the 1800 gem cost is a bit too high for a server transfer I think if I am honest. Since my highest characters are both only 24 I nearly thought about deleting all of them to move my home server, but then again, I have put in quite a few hours on both characters. If the guild is too full that is cool though. I might guest over tonight and have a chat with some of you if that is okay? My game name is PogueMahone.7461

Hey, as I've said above, you are very welcome. I can understand that the transfer cost is too high for you, therefore I suggest that you just join the guild and tag along for a while to see if you feel comfortable. We can always work something out later if you made up your mind. Deleting the characters you have put time and effort in probably isn't the best solution to this.

I won't be around myself tonight, since I am on holidays atm, but I am sure there is someone else who can send you an invite. Have a good time!

Ive been guesting on Gunnar's Hold tonight, and enjoyed it quite a bit, didnt see any RPS folks around, but found the people I spoke to a bit more friendly than Auroras Glade! If anyone fancies sending me an invite to the guild or wants to chat to me please to message me if I am around: name is PogueMahone.7461

Aye Pogue, I'll be able to send you that invite. As Squirrel said, so long as you're happy to just tag along for a while and see what you feel like then I don't see a problem with you joining. Welcome aboard!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Obscure Node
    Hello I'm Deor, an old friend of duke's. I've been running around wvwvw with him and his ball of merry men for a couple of days now. Since you all seem like a nice bunch I figured I might try and join you since the guild I'm currently in is pretty much inactive and I would love to actually do some guild missions and such.

I'm a pretty active player, I'm online pretty much every day and I've got a bunch of siege equipment stockpiled that I'm itching to use. Also I know pretty much all of duke's embarrassing stories (if you're interested in those).

So if you'll have me or if you just want to ask some questions about the afformentioned stories or just want to talk, you'll find me as Deor.1785.

Invited Deor, on the basis you remain active and don't share any embarrassing stories. ;D
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Invited Deor, on the basis you remain active and don't share any embarrassing stories. ;D
    Ohhh, welcome, welcome. By all means, DO share the stories. I insist.

This is perfect.

Hey there!
    Although being around since beta I haven't had much time for the game, mainly because I get bored of soloing! Account name is Fenaer.5023 and although I have a lv27 Ranger, I think I'm going to roll a new main. Hopefully see you guys in game!

Kranthor - I got your invite to the guild thanks. I also noticed that to transfer to Gunnars hold was only 500 gems rather than the 1800 I thought it was (I assume the 1800 is for transferring to high density?). Because it was quite low and I had 800 gems in my account I have transferred. I am now on Gunnar's Hold for good. Hurrah!

Yay! Welcome aboard indeed, pogue. Looking forward to meet you in-game.

Evenin' all - I've been lurking on RPS for ages now but have never really checked out the forums til now. I'm a lit teacher in Korea which means, in between marking and prep, I don't have much time for gaming any more but would love to party up sometime and make some new RPS friends My name's Sido Eracaj.8152 in GW2 and would love an invite to your guild. Look forward to meeting all of you

Obscure Node
    Hey people, long time devourer of RPS content, pretty active on GW2 considering all the other things that life throws in one's path, and a bit frustrated with the guilds I've tried so far, not much in the way of co-operation or friendly chat (probably my age...) Pretty certain this one is much more to my tastes! I'm living in Copenhagen, I work in the game industry, and I like my MMOs to be social! luspr.3584 is my moniker, hope to meet you in game soon

I have invited you both to the guild.
    Guild Wars 2:

Thnks! Look forward to seeing you online

Heya,

Looking at joining you guys along with my gf. We're both over 25 and old WoW players (since release :/). We play casually and are looking for people to play GW2 with. Been a long time lurker on RPS for many years.

Just looking for some fun friendly people to help us into the game. We're not MMO newbies but we're new to GW2. Looking forward to exploring and learning about the world. Our hardcore raiding days are behind us but we still need to scratch that MMO itch.

Our names are: EzPeasy.3290 and Neia.6349

Thanks