Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hey there like a few have said already, i'm also a regular lurker here on RPS, played GW2 quite a bit at launch and was previously in a guild but they never really did that much and most then jumped server on me to different guilds etc, never got to experience much of the game such as dungeons and the like. Tryin to get back into the game now and was looking for a guild to enjoy the game with again.

Riverseo.4690 is my name, I have a lvl 80 Ranger but i'm mainly playing as my guardian at the moment Soren Wittgenstein a lowly lvl 17.

Thanks!

Hey there, I've just started playing Guild wars again and found myself with no guild, so thought I'd join you guys (if you'll have me) as I've been having a blast with the PS2 RPS outfit.

I'm hoping to get a Guild invite if possible. My main characters name is Carpedentum

Hope to see you in game!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Krathor's Avatar
    Hey guys - thanks for your interest in the guild. You may just have to bear with us as we're actually pretty much at maximum capacity for membership in the guild, but we haven't forgotten about you!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Thanks for keeping us updated Krathor.

Obscure Node
    Likewise thanks Krathor.

Giltch - you and your partner have been invited to the guild, as have you River.

Carpe - we haven't forgotten about you! It's just that if those three people accept their invites we'll be at the maximum capacity of five hundred members. I'll be sending out an invite in a few days in case one of the above don't accept.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

Obscure Node
    Thanks very much Krathor, cya around!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Carpe - we haven't forgotten about you! It's just that if those three people accept their invites we'll be at the maximum capacity of five hundred members. I'll be sending out an invite in a few days in case one of the above don't accept.
    Cheers Krathor, I'll keep an eye out for it!

Assuming I don't get an invite, would I be able to join you guys for your Guild run into Orr? I've only just got my main up to 80, so I've not actually been there as yet.
    Last edited by Carpe_Dentum; 23-05-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Obscure Node
    Hello there,

Been reading RPS for quiet sometime now but never really got myself involved in the forums. I joined the Planetside 2 outfit a few months back and having fun when i noticed a RPS Guild Wars 2 guild. I played at launch and got a Thief to level 80 but found the whole experience a bit isolated. Really hoping to give it another go because there was a a lot i did actually like. I guess i'm an old hand at MMO's from playing them for far to long with my favorites being DAoC and Eve. I like to have an easy going attitude to MMO's rather than a "frothing-at-the-mouth-must-win-at-all-cost" mindset, which sounds like you guys. So if you will have me my user name is Scoti4607. Thanks.

Yes Carpe you are absolutely welcome to join us on Saturday evening - just come along to Lion's Arch at the time mentioned in the thread.
    Guild Wars 2:

Obscure Node
    Hello, I've been playing GW2 for a while now, but have thus far avoided joining a guild due to fear of overcompetitive internet types. Coud I join the RPS guild if a spot opens up? The name is Paraquat.5417

Thanks!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    You need to ping your gear before you have a chance to get in.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    You need to ping your gear before you have a chance to get in.
    All exotics and at least one legendary is a must!

//Valconas

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraquat View Post
    Hello, I've been playing GW2 for a while now, but have thus far avoided joining a guild due to fear of overcompetitive internet types. Coud I join the RPS guild if a spot opens up? The name is Paraquat.5417
    Thanks!
    Hi Paraquat and Scoti, an invite will be on it's way to you as soon as a spot opens up.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera
    Steam ID: IHawksbane

Obscure Node
    Hi Guys,
    I recently joined the forums and ave a lvl 46 paladin on Gunnars hold called Kandari Maelesto. If I could get an invite from someone to the guild that would be cool.

Obscure Node
    Greetings!
    My brother and I are looking to join your guild. We're both avid readers of RPS and have been playing GW2 for about 5-6 weeks and now recently heard that RPS had their own guild!
    My username is Mooe.6249 and my brother's is longrifle.1985

Hey Finalrom and Mooe, we are currently working on clearing up some unused member spots. We'll send you invites as soon as we get some space.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Hey Finalrom and Mooe, we are currently working on clearing up some unused member spots. We'll send you invites as soon as we get some space.
    Thanks for the reply, mate! I'll be on the lookout

Obscure Node
    Hello all,

This is more of a re-introduction post as I joined RPS shortly after release but stopped playing soon after as I didn't really have that much time on my hands.

I've started it up again, been playing a few days now and I'm really enjoying it, so I plan to stick around awhile.

You may have noticed me lurking about on on my Mesmer Kellora. Although it took me about a week to remember the 'Represent' button

Cheers

I played the original GW and have just got into 2. But I only have one low-level character so far - 'Balthazar the Sweet', a thief. I can't play too regularly so I'll understand if I don't get a guild invite but it would be cool to team up with RPS members on an ad hoc basis. Particularly since this is not that easy a game to solo, it seems, based on my initial impression. More than a level or two's difference between your character and a boss and you end up getting walloped. But I'm enjoying the game, it is huge with respect to content, looks pretty, and is altogether a worthy successor to the original. I have the ambition of getting 100% on all the maps, which indicates my initial level of enthusiasm :-)