Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Invites sent - welcome to the guild all!
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    May I ask if you know of us from RPS - ie Rock Paper Shotgun or more from in game where you can actually see our awesomeness spill out and blind you?
    I knew that you guys and gals were active right from the start. My friends and I knew you'd be rolling on gunnars hold so that's why we also set up there. We're all rps readers so we were somehow following.

I'm not the biggest cake fan, when I craft them I end up just leaving them in my inventory

Obscure Node
    Hi everybody!

ka_fel told me to get in touch with you guys. We were in the same guild together which is more or less dead now.

I'd like to get an invite too if possible - Dissita.5061

Hope to see you in game

Been on GH since launch but didn't play a great deal, starting to pick the game back up now though and actively playing my Engi. Came over with some old WoW guildmates but they are rarely on these days and I miss poking fun at people and dancing outside the mystic toilet.

If you still have any room, an invite would be appreciated:
    ranger.8364

Invites have been sent, welcome aboard!

Obscure Node
    Hey my name is Carl
    I love Gw2 never played the first one big mistake, huge MMO fan who wants to take my experience to the next level with in game chat with mumble instead of the chat box, I'm an active player all the time who wants to be a part of the big community events this guild would suit me to the tea, my characters name is Sir Fendrel I'm a warrior playing on GH server

Well Carl is the best name by far, so you're a shoo-in

Invite sent!

Activated Node
    Hey

I hadn't really played much at all after launch, where it competed against some other games at the time and lost. A Month ago for some reason i got excited about GW2 again. Soo, hit 80 on one character, didn't quite know what to do at 'endgame'. Solution? Decided to level more characters to 80 (yes, quite the altoholic in all games). Then I thought there might be more to this game. Since I've occasionally played with the PS2 people and always had fun, figured this was the place to be. And here I am, throwing out my request to join the guild.

CruxAeternus.1943

I'll slap out an invite to you now Crux.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Don't slap new members too hard or they will run away
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Obscure Node
    Don't mean to be a pain but I can't find my invite CerebralKillerz.6745 could u please send another one, cheers

Hmmm - I thought I invited you, but it's possible I typed your name in wrong. Perhaps others who can get online tonight can check.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Maybe you missed the z in "Killerz".

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    the invite is definately there Louchy, just checked.
    Check your guild panel, maybe there is something there.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Obscure Node
    It was there in guild panel I was looking in the wrong area haha, now an RPS member yay

Obscure Node
    Hi, I'm Alex and my ingame account is Gibboss.9163. I played guild wars pretty solidly until earlier this year where I got a bit bored, there didn't seem to be much going on and the previous guild I was in didn't really do that much which made me take a bit of a break from it.

I guess you can tell from the newness of my account I don't really post on the forums but I do love this site.

I found out about this guild yesterday when the March to Mount Maelstrom event happened. I had just recently started playing this game again and saw that this event was going on, and was happily invited along even though I found out about it last minute.

It was a really fun night and reminded me of why this game can be a lot of fun. So thats why I would like to join you guys, it seems like it will be a laugh and a lot of fun to play this game with you.

Hi everyone,

If possible, I'd like to rejoin the guild.

Basketballcop.2176

I was active until about 6 months ago but had to go on a big 'ol hiatus due to renovating a house. Some of you may remember my main, Elvis the Undead, or my infrequently used ranger, Flesh Torpedo, who is clearly not on any sex offenders register.

I'll likely be spending more time with my alt, going for map completion and general exploration whilst jumping into guild events and dungeon runs. I do plan on getting my head round WvW this time too, rather than pretending to know what was going on, getting singled out from the herd and murdered in the woods.

Good to have you back Elvis!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibboss28 View Post
    It was a really fun night and reminded me of why this game can be a lot of fun. So thats why I would like to join you guys, it seems like it will be a laugh and a lot of fun to play this game with you.
    The perfect reason to join indeed. You'll almost always be able to get a(or more) fellow guildee to join in with whatever you decide to do of a session. Welcome.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Hey there~

I was brought along to you fine chaps and ladies by a Penguin friend of mine after an exasperated rant on Twitter over dungeons and LFG systems; he told me you guys were awesome for dungeon-blazing, so I thought I'd register and try sign on for the guild - having very few regular GW2 friends leaves one a little bit sparse for dungeon buddies, and I'd like to actually finish some of them (and get those sweet sweet armour pieces)!

IGN's digitalAlchemist.1693, sadly I play on Gandara but you're all welcome to come Visit ;P