Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by AthexCypher View Post
    Hey everyone.

I have recently just came back to GW2 after a few months of catching up with other games and want to get back into it. I main a thief and while i may not be the best thief ever i will try my best! Would love to be part of the RPS guild.

My ingame name thing is Cypher.7924
    No doubt someone will throw you are rope later (once we get home) and welcome back!
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    seems everyone thought that someone else would do it, so invite sent AthexCypher - sorry for the delay.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Hello

I recently came back to Guild Wars 2 after taking a break for a few months, coming back to find my guild pretty empty with most people having gone and want to join a new guild. RPS seems like a good community that would fit me well. I'm pretty active so hopefully I'll get to play with you guys in game soon! My account name is KrazyKhris.3195

Thanks for reading

an officer will throw you an invite today so welcome indeed - we're having a mini zerg event as a guild later today to level low level alts you are more than welcome along to - we'll try to grab you in game if you're on!
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Invited!
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Obscure Node
    Hello, i play a mesmer,named Deva Xxx,and would like to be part of RPS,since i have 2 friends here
    I'm very active and willing to learn about every aspect of the game.
    My account name is depechemode.8130

Thank you

Hey Deva, invite sent, see you in game.

hmm two friends huh; I smell a coup in the making.

Hi, i found this guild while looking for a new guild to join. I got kicked out my last guild because they were very "serious" about wvw and me not showing up for a few raids when i had stuff to do is unacceptable. they also don't like when people talk about random stuff while raiding (Come the f*** on, you cant be that serious), and that is just stupid. All i'm looking for is a guild that has a friendly guild chat and a friendly atmosphere, and that likes to have fun. I think this is this guild (i hope :P) My Character names as jazzMassive and Tachion Jazz, so if you want me in RPS add me by these names. Also acc name is jazzMassive.4071
    Last edited by jazz_massive; 06-02-2014 at 11:09 PM.

You've met "Duke 'I'll walk you off cliffs to your Doom' Krathor" in wvw hopefully so you'll know we're very sensible when it comes to our gaming.

Welcome indeed and one of the hofficers will slap you an invite forthwith!

Obscure Node
    Hello,

I’m a regular reader of RPS and I’ve been playing GW2 solo for a couple of months now. I’d like to join the RPS guild, if you’ll have me. My display name is Duskfield.3890.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskfield View Post
    Hello,

I’m a regular reader of RPS and I’ve been playing GW2 solo for a couple of months now. I’d like to join the RPS guild, if you’ll have me. My display name is Duskfield.3890.

Thanks.
    The experience is far richer with silly people so welcome indeed and we do provide the usual RPS 'good' puns (or bad one liners) in game too... I may well be delayed home due to being attacked by a large pub that will no doubt force pints of beer into me but the more sober(not necessarily) online people will invite you in for sure!

invites sent, please be careful, they may self destruct.

Activated Node
    Hello all.

I've been playing GW2 since launch. I'm a friendly player looking for a guild in most of the parts in the game. I have many alts but if I have to choose a main, it would probably be my thief, Volux Natio. I have no idea what to write hereafter, so... banana?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Volux View Post
    Hello all.

so... banana?
    gah monkey is going to love you
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie
    Subscribe to our RPS_GW2 Twitter: twitter.com/rps_gw2

Quote Originally Posted by Volux View Post
    I have no idea what to write hereafter, so... banana?
    I'm not happy about this, you told me you were going to write potato.

Gets my vote, hawks you just like chips too much and I don't mean this one...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtM0-ZFwiNo

Obscure Node
    Hey all,

I've been absolutely mobbed since the new years, and I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to really get back on and be active. (I think I only got to log into GW2 once so far this year :P). I can't remember what the policy is/was for people being inactive. Either way I had a blast with you guys. Best fun I had in GW2. I hope I can get back on in the future. If the guild is filling up again and space is needed feel free to boot me. I'll keep an eye on the forums for future stuff

Ka

we don't have an active policy on kicking people for inactivity, but will to make room if needed.

you are, of course, always welcome back.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Krathor's Avatar
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.