Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Hi!

Im WillAdama.2197, this guild thingy seems very much what I am looking for in this game!
    Please have me!

Obscure Node
    Hi! Yet another long time lurker first time poster. My name is boyspud (boyspud.7365 in GW). Currently playing GW2 as a flamethrowering, rocket boot kicking Charrgineer called Kredge Firehide. Saw someone with the RPS guild tag during an event and thought to myself that there is no other guild I would rather join.
    Im 25, Irish, and have played a whole bunch of mmos over the years including Eve, Rift and WoW since the first week of TBC, as well as being a fan of many other games. Im also part of the Rock Paper Shazbot Steam group, though Ive not ever actually joined in the fun (can never seem to find the time). Im hoping this will be my first real foray into RPS community goodness!

Hi All

Just to confirm that Guilds are incredibly broken at the moment, hence no invites going out - I am adding people to the list though so no worries about chasing down invites

Obscure Node
    Hello and good evening, I'm an old time reader of the site, but not a poster ever been, and propably never will be saddly. The strong and silent type, except in game and in voice coms, where I get a bit over zealotry at times.
    But onto other things, I'm Jukka, from Finland and at the ripe age of 28 atm playing elementalist to really get into wvwvw, or try to atleast. I got a past in almost every kind of MMO, though currently, mostplay beside GW 2 playing LoL and tryin to rise my elo in EUW. Sitting neatly at ~950+ atm. Oh Elo hell..... which I hear does not exist. BUT again, going beyond the point.
    Ingame I am by the name Nurgling.5217.
    If anything else comes up, do give a poke ingame, I am always up to answer questions of any possible kind.

Ayam Ganbatte here, hi ya - trying out a guardian for now, looking forward to partying up with you all to go toe to toe and aoe foes (why didn't they make a bard class!).

Another long time reader/lurker, and occasional commenter on the main site and forum. In-game name is Virtsi and I'm an Elementalist. I've played a variety of MMOs in my time, with many of the more recent ones attempting to fill the gap until GW2 finally arrived

Edit: account name isBattleMoose.6859
    Last edited by BattleMoose87; 26-08-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Hi guys,

my account name is Drayk.5679. I don't know is the guild is created yet.

Hi All,

As with so many others, I'm a lurker whose been compelled to sign up here because of the guild

I'm a serial new character creater-er but am really enjoying my warrior at the moment. Generally, I don't get to play too much as I have to fit it in around so many other things, so really want to make the most of the times I can get in... In fact, I think its probably fair to say I'm pretty much the definition of casual.

And my account name is rememberthistime.6781.

Hope to see you all in game, and also actually make an effort here on the site!

Obscure Node
    Hello all,

Long time reader of RPS here, been playing MMO's around 10 years ago starting with DAoC and trying everything in between. Really looking forward to getting stuck in to GW2 and I would like a good group of people to share it with

Username is Kaeloth.3861

Cheers.

Sup peeps.

I believe i may by now call myself a regular in this beautifull sociabillity subforum. I joined some time ago to play in the Frozen Synapse league and still do so constantly. I also used to be pretty active in the Tribes Ascend group, including renting/admining the first RPShazbot server.
    What else?
    I play Eve Online. And by 'play' i mean pay for my account and change skills every other week. Other games i play include Smite, Skyrim and other RPGs and the occasional RTS.
    Actually i cannot wait for Planetary Annihilation to happen!

edit:
    Name is DeVadder.1204

Obscure Node
    Hello all,

Another long time reader posting for the first time here!

I have been playing MMO's for good while now (WoW, WaR, Rift, ToR etc, although i managed to miss GW1 for some reason) so thought i'd give GW2 a shot. So i figured who better the play along with than the lovely people here at RPS.
    Based on what i have read so far it should be fun.

I only pre-ordered the standard version so no early access for me. Meaning i'll post my account name when i have it, which should be tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you all in-game!

Hello,

Been a member of RPS for a while, and am a regular at the London RPS Social Club, but haven't previously got involved in any RPS guild action. Previous MMO experience is minimal, three months in WoW, one in Rift, but I hope to stick around in Guild Wars 2 for a bit longer.

Account: ArkTane.2975

Got my account set up, and am just waiting for the last of the client to download. Expect I'll be a fairly casual member of the guild, but we shall see.
    My Blog|Steam|GW2 Main: Chakan Khimar

Obscure Node
    Oh hello, I'm one of those gamers who grew up holding a NES controller in one hand while looking for secrets in Wolf3D with the other. In other words gaming has been a hobby of mine all my life for good and for bad. Now I'm 27 and it's all gloom and doom; games today aren't what they used to be, the CORPORATES are ruining our games (man), today's RPG's has lost the R, summers used to be hotter and there are kids who won't gtfo my lawn.

As far as MMOs go I've been playing WoW on and off since I somehow once got my hands on an obscure korean beta version way back when (the memories of the hows and whys have since been repressed) but I'm now at a point where WoW is not for me anymore, and GW2 is my attempt at a much more casual approach to playing MMOs.

I'm now putting my last hopes in the hands of GW2 and ArenaNet to show me that not every game has to be unpolished, unfinished and people-pleasing. What I'm asking of GW2 and ESPECIALLY of RPS is no small task and the rewards for the job are non-existent (I won't even say 'thanks', not even give you one of those coy thankful smiles you sometimes see people throw around) - please restore my faith in video/computer gaming!

My connection with RPS is very weak and vague and not very nice. His name is Noaru (ZING) and he's the feller recommending you fellers to us other fellers. Hopefully his spiteful nature has not yet shown on these boards and I'm not shooting myself in the foot here.

Will you, RPS, take this man, Howlee.5826 to be your lawful, (won't hold up in a court of law) wedded (I don't want to) guildie?*

*Hey guys whaddup? Can I join?
    Last edited by Howlee; 27-08-2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: NoScript blocked paragraphing

Obscure Node
    Greetings all,

This is actually my first post on the RPS forums, though I do check the main site every day for wordy goodness. By chance, I happen to be on Gunnar's Hold, and reckon that Rock Paper Signet would be the way to go in terms of a social guild. I used to play and raid fairly seriously in WoW, but have neither the time nor inclination to do that anymore. So you shan't see me on everyday, but it would be nice to indulge in some conversation with like minded individuals when I am. Perhaps even slay some beasties, who knows.

Ah yes, before I forget, I go by the handle of Snej.

Obscure Node
    Hi, i'm Iofe.9703, i'm playing a warrior lvl 21 atm and absolutely loving it.

I would very much like to join a big community like this, if you will have me

Regards
    Iofe

Obscure Node
    Heyo. Long-time reader of RPS, haven't really joined many RPS events (about once in TF2) but hope to play with you lads in GW2. Looking forward to trying out some of the more challenging story mode dungeons and guild PvP.

Alegis.6092

Paying Mesmer, with Artificer&Chef.

Obscure Node
    Howdy people.

I am Junea, an ex WoW player who decided to try out this game with some guildies from WoW. And one of my guildies (Noaru) told us others to join RPS, so that's why I'm here.

Nothing much to tell about me, just an ordinary guy, i treat others as they treat me, so be nice!

Junea.6085

Looking forward to play with you guys!
    Last edited by Junea; 29-08-2012 at 06:11 AM.

Obscure Node
    Hello everybody,

My name is Hoodai and I have been read (mainly just reading) the RPS forum/website articles for awhile now. I have a friend (Ritashi) who is an active member. I am absolutely loving GW2 and am on the same server looking for friends and world v world combat.

Hoodai.4789

Obscure Node
    Hey everyone,

I'm Oognoko and I read RPS. A lot. Was looking for a GW2 guild and decided I'd go through here to find a group of mature players. My main is a human elementalist with the same name, but I have a few alts as well. My username is Oognoko.5036 and I look forward to seeing you guys in game!

Obscure Node
    Hello everyone and thanks for the guild invite!

I'm new to the forums despite reading RPS for about two years. Came here from mentions of Eurogamer and/or TotalBiscuit and stayed to get my daily gaming news fix since then.

My first contact with MMORPGs came in the form of World of Warcraft, mid-Burning Crusade. I've been playing regularly up until and including Ulduar, following more occasional visits before finally leaving shortly after Cataclysm. Since then many a MMOG found itself installed on my hard drive, only to be purged a week later after showing its true, ugly face (literally as well as metaphorically).

Then Guild Wars 2 came along and despite all the hype I enjoyed the headstart very much, trying to climb every rock and root, stumbling into the occasional fight on my strolls and being really surprised about the clever crafting system/collectible storage. My interests are mainly on the PvE side until now (enviously looking forward to the dungeons, damned be my slow pace), but I'm also intrigued to find out how the PvP is after getting more familiar with the combat.

My in-game name is Talsadir.9301 and am currently playing a Sylvari Guardian named Aegvina. This is my story.

Also, I'm probably terrible at choosing pronounceable nicknames...