Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Hello guys, been lurking for a while. GW2 is the first western MMO I'm playing (usually I play Korean MMOs... yeah)

I'm from Indonesia, which is in the SEA region, but I hope this is okay, right?
    The ID name is inawarminister.8751

I be playing a Human Guardian. I think.
    Last edited by inawarminister; 02-09-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Obscure Node
    Hi, my name is Kranky.3012 and i would like to join this guild... im 36 years old and i come from Denmark, i've been playing mmo's for some years now (SwG, WoW and swtor) some of my mates from earlier games have also applied here( Noaru, iofe, willadam and howlee)
    I play Guardian and my toon is now lvl 26

Suppose I might as well post in here even if it's somewhat belated (already in the guild in-game n' all).

I'm Mirdini pretty much everywhere, and while I haven't done much RPS-wise I've been reading the site for several years and commenting here and there (though not all that often because the old comment system was sometimes a pain). I apparently signed up to the forums back last year and never posted - I can't even remember why at this point, but since I've ended up here I suppose it was a good decision!

Despite my incredibly American accent I'm actually Austrian, I've just spent most of my life overseas.

Currently only have a level 33 thief in-game, though that roster's liable to expand pretty quickly.

Obscure Node
    Hey guys,

I'm Luke, I fix PC's for my job and play on them in my spare time, loving GW2 at the mo, first game I've been excited to play in a long time. Would be great to have an invite

Played WoW for a very long time and also tried SWTOR in recent months.

My GW2 ID is: Saxman.7242

Obscure Node
    Hey; can i get an invite; account name is yellowfrogred.9301 ; cannot rember character name; can check if needed. Been a while since ive tried an MMO; but this seems to be a good one to take a punt with the lack of sub.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Some_Guy View Post
    Hey; can i get an invite; account name is yellowfrogred.9301 ; cannot rember character name; can check if needed. Been a while since ive tried an MMO; but this seems to be a good one to take a punt with the lack of sub.
    last post in 2011. are you a bot?

Obscure Node
    No; not that big on the forum; poast a bit in the comment threads though and was fairly active in rock paper inferno (solium inferno group).

Hello. I'd like to enrol for the intiation and sadistic hazing period with a view to joining RPS. I'm Skronk.3026 in-game. Out of game, I'm Dubbill from London. I'm used to be a pretty hardcore WoW player, right up until the point when I realised I didn't care about all the drama and stress or the loot. I never played GW1 so I'm still figuring out GW2 but it's a fun experience. I've played enough MMOs to find it all very familiar but also weird and confusing at the same time. I look forward to sharing my confusion with the guild.
    Open-faced sandwiches are upon you whether you would risk it or not.

Hello everybody, I'm a lurker from the Netherlands most of the time, but recently I've been Cartopol.2170. I'm pretty new at Guild Wars, haven't played the first or the beta's from the second, but I'm enjoying this game quite nicely. It's my first ever MMO experience, and I'd like to celebrate by joining the finest guild I know. I'm a casual player, just hit level 13 on my first character, Frugi Lentesco the Sylvari thief, wearing bright blue gloves in secret reverence of Alec Meer's amazing Norn superhero.
    Up until now, Guild Wars has been a quiet experience, with most people having the same dream in parallel. By joining you in guildness I'm hoping for more talk, more community and long term alliances.

Hello all. My gw2 name is lunarplasma.8217 and I would like to request an invite. I am rather antisocial in most MMOs as the people I encounter are oftentimes impolite, immature dweebs. Therefore, the chance of joining a guild of people of like age and mind would be most welcome indeed.

Obscure Node
    Hello everyone. My gw2 name is Tobien.6049 and i'd like to join this merry little guild. Played the first Guild Wars and most other MMOs. Some may recognize me from being in the RPS Warband, a short lived Warband group, and playing a few seasons of Blood Bowl.

Heya, I'd like to join, my GW2 name is Lykurgos.7831

I live in the capital city of the universe, London. I'm British, but I don't like football and don't drink beer, so maybe I'm not. I definitely am in my 30s, and work fairly long hours within a rewarding professional career. I've loved playing games for as long as I can remember, and don't expect that to change ever.

I didn't play GW1, but a close friend from the past did and ran a guild, and largely thanks to him I resolved to throw myself into GW2. I do have MMORPG experience, having played both 'Horizons' and 'Warhammer Online'. In Horizons, I discovered that I love crafting, I was a master-jeweler, and that contributing to the guild I was part of was part of gave great satisfaction. In Warhammer Online, I found that support oriented classes suit me well and that large-scale PvP is an essential feature for a game I will play long-term.

I want to join the guild so that I can join parties, voice chat, and do whatever seems important at the time.

Obscure Node
    Hello all,

Well I've been a regular lurker and reader on the RPS site and always meant to register. After bumping into a rather friendly RPS guild member I have been pointed here! This was the perfect exscuse to finally sign up and get involved properly. I logged near 1000 hours on the original GW1 and seem to be thoroughly enjoying ploughing my way through the second. I would surely love to hit things with my large hammer in good company. Hopefully see you all in-game!

Network Hub
    Hullo! A stroke of madness had me getting my hands on this game this morning, and it would be great to play with y'all. My user name is Estel.9415. I really need to get back into the habit of posting in this forum :/

I finally managed to repurchase the game after my preorder ebay key got ganked :/

Upon logging in for the first time I found the guild invite in my inbox and gladly accepted.

I'm a 28 year old german with a mild aversion to competitive play and first time mmo player. I'm still getting to know the game with my Sylvari Ranger (Karibu Invasion, lvl 16).

My gw2 name is downgrade.4395. Looking forward to meeting you all in game.

Obscure Node
    Hey there, I'm Rhyye.1360. Real name is Alex, and I got invited to RPS by a friend of mine (Whom also bought me the game, the lovely chap!), Chromatism. Looking forward to playing and talking to you guys!

Obscure Node
    Hi guys,

Sorry it's taken me so long to introduce myself! I'm AngelOmnipotent.7384 in game and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! Just let me know if you need any help and I'll be glad to lend a hand.

Network Hub
    Hello one and all,

I'm a long-time resident of these verdant pastures, where I've been known to play Solium Infernum, and even a bit of Blood Bowl way back when. I got Guild Wars: Factions free with a magazine many years ago, and went on to play it for less than an hour about once every couple of years. I hope to do better this time. Account name is Dolphan.3127 and my Charr on Gunnar's Hold is Dolphan Sar. I'll be applying promptly.

Sent invites to everyone who posted on this page of the thread.

Saxman, I get an error when trying to invite you, saying that there is no player with that name.

Obscure Node
    Hi everyone,
    I am new here, quite new in Guild Wars 2, my name there is Manolyte.9764. I played WoW, still playing LoL, but now my time is taking Guild Wars2. I want to join guild for having more fun in game, do dungeons with guild members, to change items between. Why this guild? Because some of my friends already joined the guild.