Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Greetings,

I came across a gaggle of rps'ers in darkridge yesterday, they rescued me after i fell for my 50th attempt at trying to climb that mushroom ladder, and directed me here to sign up for the guild

My tag is Smiter.4562 and would it would be great to go mushroom hopping with some of you, provided you'll take me in the esteemed RPS guild of course.

oh forgot to add, i am a long time reader/lurker
    Last edited by Rozzza; 02-09-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Obscure Node
    Hey my name is Nick and my GW2 id is Nick.5049, I'm 34 and from Sunderland in the UK. I've been a long time reader of RPS but never played with you guys before (not even in the sexual sense of the phrase), i'm looking to find a sociable group of people to play with when I play during the day and later on at night. I don't know anyone in the guild and don't have anyone to vouch for me so you'll just have to trust me when I say I'm not a total dick...honest I'm not. Anyway I'd love to be a part of your guild so if you'll have me or want to know more just give me a shout.

Obscure Node
    Hi all,

Im petteuk, some of you might know this name if u play Wow Arena as i probably killed you many times haha,
    jokes aside, I know RPS for so long I dont even remember who told me about it, it was my first well written british game site I ever came across to read daily, since I wasnt much into the UK community until I move here 3 years ago, now this is my fave spot for game news but never got into the forum tbh, when GW2 lunched the first guild i thought of was RPS community so ye, this is my piece of social interaction with you guys, but really looking forward to be part of it in action

hmm talkin real life, I live in London, I work with dogs (ye dogs) and photography is my hobby, so is MMO, and GW2 is my new hit... see you guys in game, my main is HAADUKEN and I always here to help, unless you want to fight, then i can bit you a*** ;D

/peace
    /hugs

ps: am sending PM with username I feels more safe

Obscure Node
    Heya

So yeah, introductions... Suck at those...

I'm a longtime Wow player, who finally got fed up with it back in February '11. My characters are usually named with Jondare, but since GW2 allows surnames i decided to just use it in that way instead, clearing up the first names for loads of fun

Anyway, my main is a Sylvari Elemantalist, currently at lvl 43, named Uilothren Jondaren (Uilothren=Everflowering in sindarin). I've never been much of a PvP'er, so i will probably mostly be doing PvE and Auction housing.

...i did say i suck at these -.-
    (Accountname: Jondare.1906)

Obscure Node
    Hello, I'm Liance, a longtime follower of RPS who is very bad at playing videogames. I'd like to find some people who are equally as bad at playing videogames to play Guild Wars 2 with me, so we can enjoy being bad at videogames together and enjoy ourselves!

In all seriousness, my main is a Sylvari Guardian called Liance Kittenmender. He's a carebear, and a very bad healer. I think he's a perfect fit for the guild!

Account Name: Liance.7345

Hello! Long time reader of RPS here who's just getting round to making a forum account.

My name's Ben, I'm just the wrong side of 30 and from South East Blighty. I enjoy playing all sorts of video games but love RPGs in particular. Played a lot of WoW (for about 4 years) and have dabbled with a few other forms of online crack over the years.

I'm currently playing a low level Human Necromancer in GW2 and was just starting to look for a guild to join when I saw some people sporting RPS tags and thought that this would be a good and active community to join, if you'll have me of course!

My account name's Judaz.8602 (main character name Judaz Skortcha), I look forward to hearing from one of you guys in-game

Hello, I've just started on and off reading on RPS after playing with some RPSers on LoL. Now they're playing PvP and WvW without me so I thought it best to come here so i can give them a hand.

I'm Seán, I'm 22 and I play lots of videogames on both consoles and PC. GW1 was my favourite game, so naturally I made the move over to GW2. My account name is Imperial Dragoon.9351 and I'm currently maining a Asura Warrior called Imperial Champion. I may change to a Mesmer as a main though as it was my main in the first game.

You can also catch me here on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ImperialDragoon

Hey all,

I read RPS for quite a long time, but haven't been that active on the forums.
    I'm a long-time gamer really, until quite recently i was quite a hardcore WoW player and i played Eve Online seriously for over a year. I loved the PvP-ing there, as it took a lot of organization and it was very immersive.
    However, since i graduated and have a real job, i don't have a lot time for gaming anymore and i also take it less seriously.
    That's why Guild Wars 2 seemed to be the perfect game for me (and so far i am not disappointed). No subscription, a large world to explore and WvWvW which means some more serious PvP than the random battlegrounds.
    As i love the mature RPS readership, i would love to join the guild.
    Looking forward to play with you all! MagiusPaulus.3678

Obscure Node
    Hi there,

I've been reading RPS for about 1 year now (Best gaming site out there, since flattery is encouraged), and been itching to do something with all the other guys for just about the same time. And, well, since no friends play GW2 (yet), this is the ideal chance.

IRL, I am a 22 year old computer science student from hamburg, germany. I enjoy Games (who doesn't?), both on my PC and on my Table (Battlestar Galactica, Cosmic Encounter, Lord of the Rings Card Game, to name some). Previous to GW2, I played GW1 for a while, until my account got hacked and everything stolen (due to me being stupid and forgetting to change a Password that was known to be compromised -.-). Apart from that, I played Eve Online for about a year and quit not due to not liking it, but due to having a real life(tm) that did not cooperate with 6 hour fleet ops.
    Other than gaming, I like programming (currently writing a Server for a scientific computer game), reading (Fantasy) and listening to Music (Metal).

In GW2, I am currently rolling a Ranger (Vis Lupi), and planning on creating both a guardian for WvW-Leveling and an elementalist for mostly PvE once a good friend starts playing in two weeks, and thinking about rolling another character until then, but am still undecided what. On my Ranger, I am playing a mix between PvE (Events and Storyline) and WvW, depending on my mood.

I'd love to play with the guys at RPS because they seem to be one of the most mature communities I've seen yet. Looking forward to seeing you ingame.

malexmave.6983

Sent out some more invites (all posts after my last one), but not to petteuk, whose account name remains a mystery. Send me a PM if Timofee doesn't spot your message.
    Forum janitor in training.

Obscure Node
    It's probably a bug in the game, but I have not received an invite yet... Just to double check:
    Account: malexmave.6983
    Char: Vis Lupi

Obscure Node
    haha dang my bad :P

there is, u can all have me... with moderation

petteuk.6208

Hello. It's the same story, RPS reader, but want some GW2 action, so i signed up for the forums.
    Aggro Maniac.7980 is the account, Aggro Crazy is the name, thanks.

Hey, Adynod here. I've had a few forays into the Arma, Mount and Blade and Blood Bowl sessions here but am fairly irregular. I'm Adynod.2067 on GW2 and I'd love to be part of the RPS Guild to share a few adventures. I used to play Guild Wars 1 years ago and am looking forward to exploring the new!

Yeah, I tried to send out some additional invites tonight but Guild was completely broken for me again

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Well, when it does get back up
    Gundato.4806

US Player so I would mostly be guesting, but I have no problem moving to another US server if we can get organized enough to consolidate our peoples.

And unlike most of the people in the guild, I actually hang out in the RPS forums too
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Obscure Node
    Hello everyone. I have been a silent reader of Rock, Paper, Shotgun for quite a while now, and have enjoyed watching the articles and comments people have left far more than any other site I've followed before (which are rarely few, I should add). I am a quarter-of a-century year old, introverted, Danish tosser, and so will be cream-filled and full of tasteful delight (or disgusting to the very core of my being, depending on your tastes), and recently, I have been wanting to join a guild in Guild Wars 2. That's why I came here.

I have been playing Guild Wars 2 since the day before release, and while I am slow at leveling, I feel that I got a good grasp of the game. So far, however, I have been practicing my indecisiveness at picking a guild, but when I saw Rock Paper Signet mucking about on my server of choice, I decided that I might as well just give it a shot. Because in all fairness, I am a casual player and prefer to enjoy games at my own pace. I play a whole assortment of games, but right now, Guild Wars 2 is my game of choice, and I think it is time I joined a guild to experience what it is like.

ID: Hassu.8039
    Last edited by Hassu; 04-09-2012 at 02:18 AM.

Greetings All,

Been a long time Uk based reader of RPS. Now that i've picked up GW2 and am enjoying it I thought i'd look for a fun relaxed guild to play with and have fun. This guild seems to be exactly what i'm looking for (and i love the bill and ted quote :P) so I signed up for the forums to post this.

Account name: Mercurial Sentinel.7238
    Character name: Unyielding Sentinel

Heya Guys. I'm picking this game up in a few days, and I'll put my Character and Account name into this post then - But I thought I'd better say hello. [mainly because I'm excited.]

I'm Jake,or as most of you know me - DW. I've played extensively with the RPS guys, and I'm usually around during the day for a few hours, or maybe I sneak a few hours in over the weekend when the Missus isn't looking. I am presumably going to hit people with the biggest thing I can get my hands on.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Hey Jake, nice to see you again! I'll check back for your account details every now and then, but you can also catch me on Steam.

Cheers!
    Forum janitor in training.