Languages in your life survey

Hi lovely people of the intertubes. My girlfriend is running a survey about languages for a project of hers. She asked me if I could pass it along. So if any of you has a few minutes to spare we will be pretty thankful if you could fill it.
    Here's the survey

Thank you very much.

Hi Tikey,

A little bit of feedback for your girlfriend - maybe she shouldn't assume the language(s) you're learning are foreign. For example, someone in Belgium who speaks French could want to learn Dutch, and it wouldn't be a foreign language.

Also, next time she could do with an option along the lines of "a friend or boyfriend/girlfriend speaks a different language" for her "reasons you're learning a foreign language" along with an option like "I started it in school".

Please don't take these as criticism - surveys are messy and there's always something you could do differently! Thanks!
    "Harry uses the One Ring to defeat Magneto and save the Rebellion!"
    With thanks to RaveTurned in comments on the main page.

Don't worry, all criticism is welcome. Thank you for taking time to write it!
    You're right. A lot of the things you wrote are just things we didn't though of. I think it's too late to change it now but it's useful if she needs to do something like this in the future.

Thanks again.