Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    You can get in fine, it just takes a little while if the server is full right when you try. A spot will open soon enough. I've never had to wait more than 3-4 minutes at most.

Obscure Node
    Not quite the thread for it, I realise, but FishiusPiggle is an eager NC newby on EU2, and by him I mean me. Would welcome an invite to a fun but organised outfit.

Hey Fishpig, unfortunately our NC and VS outfits are both EU1 based at the moment, although a move to EU2 after the next character wipe is not out of the question.
    I'm Respecting your culture!

I started out on 02 and the fights are ridiculously more fun on 01 in comparison. There's better organisation going around along with more people, who also seem to be more experienced.

Activated Node Mollusc Infestation's Avatar
    I've not experimented that extensively with controller support, but i'm using a G13 gameboard (it's one of those silly gaming micro-keyboard things) and i can use the analogue stick for flying. I'm doing it natively in game (no joy to key apps) and it's most definitely analogue. All i had to do was manually set the axis in the control options, under the "joystick" column.
    Steam: Android Surgeon-General Kraken
    Minecraft: Octopoda

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HexPen View Post
    Hello there. I'm struggling to join the outfit just now (Jinnan, VS, EU1 from a couple of pages back). I've had a read through the thread and tired the HOME and F12 keys as well as the social tab.
    Adding player "Jinnan" to the outfit produces the error that no player with that name can be found?

Edit: Scratch that. EVERY name I've tried on the last two pages comes up with the same error. I'm just going to assume the last patch broke Outfit functionality.

Even so: The invite to Mumble to join us still stands. I'll try sending invites again in a couple of days.
    Last edited by Cooper; 14-09-2012 at 12:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Obscure Node
    Hey cooper, can you organise events on the Steam group? because i think it'll get a lot more players in if they see that than constantly checking back here! PS2 is totally amazing, can't wait to play some properly organised fun

Okay so I made new characters especially for this, so all are back to level 1.

Isometric01, VS, EU Beta 1
    Isometric03, NC, EU Beta 1

Feel free to add me so I can join the glorious RPS hordes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigchicken View Post
    Hey cooper, can you organise events on the Steam group? because i think it'll get a lot more players in if they see that than constantly checking back here! PS2 is totally amazing, can't wait to play some properly organised fun
    I didn't realise people were going to sign up to the Steam group in such numbers. I'll see what I can do.
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    BANG

Thanks for the efforts. Most appreciated.

I'm a Vanu named Akwartz on EU Beta 01, feel free to invite me whenever it works again.

Worked out the outfit problem: Only works if the player being invited is online.

So either ask in mumble if anyone's in there (anyone in the outfit should be able to invite people to the outfit).
    Or add me to your friends list (for which invites can be sent when people are offline) and I'll keep sending invites to people as and when they are online.

If people are stille ager to have a run around next Tuesday, I'll sort out invites then too.
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    BANG

Obscure Node
    Todays patch brings weapon changes.. cant seem to access the page detailing them though.

Activated Node
    Hey everyone! Just bought the dream PC I've been promising myself for years and Planetside 2's the first thing on my list.

When everything's up again, could you drop a VS invite to ShinKemuel on EU Beta 2? Got a friend, Stevanoson who's also looking for a group of awesome people to play with.

Lesser Hivemind Node agentorange's Avatar
    Looking for an invite to the NC outfit on EU1. Game name: AgentGrimes

Sorry about the slow stream of invites for the NC people, the invite systems borked atm...

Activated Node
    Is it possible to join the fight? And how does it work? How do you join

I mean, I haven't even seen the friends list thingy in-game
    Last edited by tomme25; 15-09-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Activated Node
    Sorry, double post

Quote Originally Posted by Aerothorn View Post
    Yeah, that's what you're missing - right now you can only be invited, outfits can't be publicly joined (they are pretty bare-bones).

BTW, I am going to start a US outfit soon. Since we already have an NC and VS one, should we do a TR outfit for the states side? VS is my main character, but I'm more than happy to do a TR one on one of the less-busy servers (West 3, or something).
    Aerothorn, are you still doing this? I'd love to join up. I'm playing NC on US East 3 right now, but just started a few days ago, so making a new character wouldn't be a hardship. (Although I'm already irrationally favoring the NC in all things, so would prefer to stay with them. Freedom! Anarchy!)

Alright, sorry for repost but I've now created a EU1 VS character (WotTheMelon), and I'd still love to play in an outfit.