Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomeoftom View Post
    Is there a steam group / mumble channel?
    See the first post of this thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Just made my first characters on Thyone.

Octope, NC
    Vocter, VS

Activated Node
    Anyone going to be around this evening? I'll be on Thyrone and mumble from 9ish.

I will. If any outfit member happens to be online, please shoot me (SenorPresidente) an invite so I can join in on the fun.

Network Hub
    PiratePL, Vanu on Thyone

Activated Node
    Antares: thanks for the invite but I couldn't see a way to accept it? I got the notification in the chat box but couldn't do anything about it. Checked the outfits page in the menu but it would only let me create a new one.

Network Hub
    I'm meloncrab on vanu on thyone. I really hope to get some fun going with the RPS crowd, because it was already cool on arma.

I'd like an invite to the Vanu RPS corp in the Thyrone server please. My name is DirkaDirka, and I bring the bomb.
    Can be found on Steam, Evolve and Eve Online.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Been unable to come to the last 2 Tuesday gatherings so haven't got an invite to the outfit since the server changes, if anyone's on later today could they send an invite to somuchforpathos, thanks.
    so much for pathos

Quote Originally Posted by Loki_MGF View Post
    Antares: thanks for the invite but I couldn't see a way to accept it? I got the notification in the chat box but couldn't do anything about it. Checked the outfits page in the menu but it would only let me create a new one.
    The outfit accept system is kind of wonky, but it works similarly to friend invites. You get a popup in the lower right side of the screen and have to press a key (I think its F12 by default) to show the Yes / No choice.

Network Hub
    Anyone playing this weekend ? I just got into the beta and I already love it. I still can't figure out why I didn't play PS 1.
    All I'm missing right now is people to play with. I'm on mumble every time I'm in-game so if you see me come and join. I'll be on Tyhone VS, nick: PiratePL
    See you there.
    Last edited by Pirate; 28-09-2012 at 09:47 AM.

I've finally got myself to buy a Headset (extremelly ugly, but comfortable) and just finished configuring mumble, so you'll be seeing me relativelly often now.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    I'm away for a week or so; but last time I was in I bumped everyone to officer, so keep handing out those invites!
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorzan View Post
    I've finally got myself to buy a Headset (extremelly ugly, but comfortable) and just finished configuring mumble, so you'll be seeing me relativelly often now.
    Me too.
    Finnally got my old sound card to work with Mumble. By taking it out of my PC and using my onboard sond again ^^
    (It's an old card with no Win7 drivers and I already had to use some dirty workarounds to get it to work in Win7)

Llamageddon : Thyone

If anyone sees me please invite me to outfit.

As soon as I get this darned thing updated, all u nc gentlemen will get invites. Cuz freedom 'nd stuff.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    By the way, there is another wipe incoming with the next larger patch next week. So be prepared to do everything from scratch again.
    Cert gain will be massively increased in this patch so that we can test stuff thats deeper down the trees. I wonder if they also increase Auraxium gain as it is kinda useless if you have a ton of certs to spent but not the auraxium to buy the weapons you wanna test.
    Last edited by bonkers; 30-09-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Network Hub
    Weren't the certs already boosted to ridiculous amounts ? When I started playing it I got like 20-30 over an hour or two. Next day after a patch I have like 5k !

I was wondering what was going on with the certs, I had enough to buy nearly everything for HA. Never enough Auraxium for that AT weapon, though...

If anyone's about, I'm on Thyone as TheChangingman, playing VS, wouldn't mind an outfit invite.

Activated Node
    Everyone gets 10K Cert Points and a bonus to CP and Resource-gain since they're doing a wipe again next week.