Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Network Hub
    Anyone interested in gathering on mumble to play some Mechwarrior this evening? (Say, Six PM UK time?)

Network Hub
    Although it wasn't posted about, did manage to get in some fairly good mech time last Saturday. Anyone interested in further stompybot adventures tomorrow on mumble etc?

Network Hub
    Currently playing and sitting in mumble, playing as the loneliest mechwarrior. ;_; Feel free to drop in and join me!

Edit -- All done now. I had great fun showing off my Cataphract's new paint job!
    Last edited by JimTheDog; 05-12-2012 at 11:14 PM.

I'm a huge Mechwarrior fan, but I play MWLL.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by bad guy View Post
    I'm a huge Mechwarrior fan, but I play MWLL.
    That's okay. I won't judge you.

I will, however, admire my Cataphract 3-D with the scary paintjob some more.

Network Hub
    Anyone up for some Saturday Morning/Afternoon Stompybots? Say, from around 11 AM UK time through to whenever we all wander off in search of lunch?

The new patch brought in ECM, which is really neat, although since I don't have any mechs capable of mounting it, not too likely we'll get to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimTheDog View Post
    That's okay. I won't judge you.

I will, however, admire my Cataphract 3-D with the scary paintjob some more.
    ppffffffftttt !!
    That is a nice mech though.
    Too bad that -from now on- MWLL isn't allowed to do mechs that are in MWO.

Network Hub
    Okay, well. For those interested in playing MWO with me, I'm now in the mumble server and playing online. I am also keeping an eye on this thread between bouts. :3

Edit: Done now! Nobody joined me. ;_;
    Last edited by JimTheDog; 08-12-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Network Hub
    Also, here is my collection of Cataphracts, just to show off. </What I've been doing for the last few weeks>

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=112223663

One day I'll catch a post about someone being on mumble playing MWO before it happens.

P.S. that's a jealousy inducing collection of Cataphracts - I'm in the process of deciding which model to buy first.

Network Hub
    3D is neato, especially if you like JumpJets, but expensive and goes down fast thanks to the XL engine. 2X is interesting but I have trouble doing much with the SRMs unless I pack on an extra SRM4. I think the 1X is pretty good stock, although it wants a little bit of extra help with the heat. 4X is a little lackluster compared to the others.

Also, post here so we can organize a regular event type thing: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...-Nights-Events

Activated Node
    yo peeps! what's the saying about this conquest update? Any good? Does it introduce re-spawning mechs or ?