Lesser Hivemind Node

You got the look

To celebrate today's feature patch, particularly the introduction of the Wardrobe and account bound dyes, I thought it would be fun to have a RPS GW2 fashion contest.

Rules:
    Post one screenshot in this thread of one of your characters.
    Add a few words to describe what items/skins/colours you are wearing and wielding.
    There will be one winner, plus as many runners up and special awards as are funny.

Prizes will be the usual mixture of epic in game loot, including an enameled dye, an infinite quaggan tonic, some minis and a lovestruck weapon, plus anything that can be spared from the guild bank. All of these can of course be sold on the TP for gold in the likely event that they not fit your look.

Closing date end of April, so plenty of time to play around with your looks and get a perfect screenshot.

(can one of you moderator types sticky this till the end of the month?)
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Great idea, now to figure out which toon to enter with...

Last edited by Krathor; 15-04-2014 at 08:48 PM.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

I think you have plenty more than ten chars there Duke
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Shhhhhhhhh I changed it.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Network Hub
    Character: Gatonegro (Blackcat)

gw013.jpg

He's a pirate, because all cats are thieves.

Red and black coat, golden accents, feathered hat, a rapier sword and a flintlock pistol. Not hard to come by, all in all, but I like the look. My only complaint is that eyepatches use the same slot as hats, fo' shame!

Edit: Photobucket upload, you can enlarge it twice using the lower right corner magnifying glass icon for better detail: http://s1082.photobucket.com/user/zanchito/media/gw013.jpg.html?filters[user]=117211089&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
    Last edited by zanchito; 18-04-2014 at 10:38 PM.

Network Hub
    Finally after 1.5 years I'm happy with how he looks, a combination of pvp and pve gear that I had.

Heritage boots,
    Berzerker Legs / skirt,
    Draconic Gloves,
    Orr Chest (zaitain dungeon chest that I can't be bothered to run, got it in PVP) ,
    Heritage shoulders,
    Lions arch boss helm is a bonus.

adventure box staff that I love.

Damned shame about the clipping, I really liked the cloaks in GW1 and it's very obvious why they ditched them in GW2. But while I'm on the subject, why the living fuck didn't they make an awesome minigame from polymock? I suppose that's a different thread...

edit: better pic
    gw057.jpg
    Last edited by BobbyFizz; Yesterday at 02:45 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    gw016.jpg

Ok, my kitty grim.

Named exotic chest/legs/gloves, wvw exotic boots, ac shoulders, necro death mask, and tequatl staff.
    Wintergreen abyss and icing dyes.

Hard to take a pic of charr as there's so many weird postures.

Might've done the guardian but she's going to need new shoulders before I completely change her look.