Page 20 of 205 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Did you ever get anything good from the dragon chest?

Best loot I got was Zhaitan's Reach - a Scepter skin in shape of an undead arm. Sold for 8 G net profit.
    Last night I got 2 rares of Shatterer chest.
    I recommend to just camp a lvl 70 alt on each dragon spawn. Since I got that lvl 80 Exo from a lvl 74 toon at Sunless.

It's free, it's fast (Jormag excluded) - and it's pretty painless.
    I already gave up on Legendaries so yeah, this game has issues with end-game content.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I'll be away over the holidays and won't be back until the 29th/30th. I'll check the forums from time to time (although not regularly) and can still accept GH community requests, but no guild join requests.

Cheers and have some good holiday times!

Just checking in - I have been on and off over the past week or so, mainly supporting Star in EB. However, I will be leading a group as usual tomorrow night prior to the W3 reset if people wish to join us. I finish work at 7PM, so it'll be from around 8PM onwards.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

I have 6 superior flame rams for the reset, please command me oh great one
    GW2: Malfious - Elementalist

Well, my ruddy Internet chose its moment to cut off on me at 1:15 in the morning.

Thanks to everyone who turned out to support me, the Cry Havoc and SOE boys as we golem-rushed RoF on the reset. It was much appreciated and I hope you all had fun.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

It was glorious, the RoF zerg moved over to our BL with 5 golems, they got everythng except Woodhaven, where we melted their golems and proceeded to take back our lands while SoE had taken the rest of theirs. EB was fully blue before I logged.. Now to see if they have a nightcapping crew :x
    GW2: Malfious - Elementalist

Awesome fun last night! It was also great to see RPS in such greater numbers, I think we had at least 10 people in the fray. Well done!

Duke, thanks for leading us around and being such a good target for the enemy You running around barechested on Surmia BL must've done wonders for their morale.

It was a fashion decision, I swear!

Anyway may be out of action for one or two nights but will be back in the mud come mid-week. Pleasure commanding, as always.
    Guild Wars 2:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    @DWZippy / squirrelfanatic / Doodier / anybody - I'm finally back from holiday and itching to play some GW2 again. Are you guys free Saturday or Sunday for lowbie fun?

Tomorrow should work for me, I am pretty flexible concerning the time also.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Cool! Maybe in the afternoon on Saturday then? Say, from 3-ish?

Sounds good, I'll be around on Steam, you supposedly too.

Network Hub
    Sorry guys, I'm cramming for finals.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Discovered a great hidden area tonight:
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aurora's_Remains

If you've never been there, I recommend a trip! There's a White Mantle-related group event there too, but just managed to complete it with me and one other guildie.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Oh yeah, that. Stumbled there on my mesmer at 30ish and HAD to do the events. Even soloed the champion at the end, although it took me like 20 minutes.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

I need to check this thread more - I'm going to need to play more of this to catch up at some point!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

No need to worry Zippy, I keep remaking characters every weekend and start over from scratch way too often. I even bought another character slot with teh moneyz just so I could make room for an elementalist.

Also, I know it is a despicable thing to suggest, but are there people interested in forming groups for some "time efficient" character leveling? I haven't seen every last bit of the starter zones (I think), but around level 30-50, there are not too many options to choose from when it comes to zone selection and I'd like to progress one or two characters to the point where I can actually down someone in WvW without relying on siege equipment. So, yeah, I would be up for some group leveling stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Also, I know it is a despicable thing to suggest, but are there people interested in forming groups for some "time efficient" character leveling? I haven't seen every last bit of the starter zones (I think), but around level 30-50, there are not too many options to choose from when it comes to zone selection and I'd like to progress one or two characters to the point where I can actually down someone in WvW without relying on siege equipment. So, yeah, I would be up for some group leveling stuff.
    I'm in... solo-leveling is so damned boring when you have too many alts so doing it with others is much better.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    I'm in too -- I have at least 3 alts in 30-50 range.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.