Page 21 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    noaru, jha4ceb (seriously, that name): Splendid, shall we arrange something then? Best would be if we could start out at approximately the same level. Right now, I'd like to level my Elementalist, who sadly is only level 22. But of course I can push her up a few levels to be on level (hehe) ground with other characters for a group.

Then there is the question: How to do it? Do we want to play through zones, doing quests etc., or does anyone know some good spots, dynamic quest chains maybe? If that's not the case, I might look something up. Maybe we can get a full party going if we ask in /g chat during the evenings.

By the way, when would you like to do this?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Would that I could change my display name, but alas, the forum appears not to allow for that.

Dynamic event chains work well. There's that fun chain in Harathi Hinterlands for 40-45 characters. Generally, though, any kind of activity will be quicker with a group.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

I've got a few alts which I can level with you all. I think my ranger falls between 30-40.

Would be fun to run around zones talking nonsense on mumble/party chat

Obscure Node
    I can always tag along with Linnfreya once you reach the higher level areas. Just shout, and if Lippsy's with the group? Well, you'll be in for a real treat

My ele is 16ish and I'm trying to resist changing its race for the nth time. I made a human and I'm slightly bored with her already. I'd swap to asura, but I loathe going through the first bit AGAIN alone.

I've also got an engi and mesmer around 60.

Squirrel, I'd suggest creating a separate thread with a date and time... like Friday at 7pm UK or smth. Or put two days and make people vote.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

I'm up for some group leveling. Though I have a large gap between most of my toons. I have a level 56 mes and the next highest is like a 12 ele.

Right, I will make a seperate thread later today. Since it looks like we have quite a spread of characters of varying level, we could do some small leveling events during the week to close the gaps and then a collective group on the weekend. I would definitely like to play my Elementalist, so I think I'd have to advance quite a bit to be on par with others.

Alternatively, we could just create several parties for various level ranges, like 20-30, 30-40, 40-50, etc..

just remember nothing is stopping high level characters from playing with the lower levels cause of the down leveling.

Obscure Node
    Maybe now i can finally start on my level 1 human thief. Also, thoose who help out( high levels ) will be rewarded with a stand-up show featuring me and Lippsy.

Human thiefs are hilarious. Last time we played properly, we danced across the tables.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Good evening folks. That was my first time playing with the lowbie group and it was pretty damn fun.

I must have missed the stand-up part though because I left too early?

Or maybe the joke was that you all rolled classes other than Mesmers? ;D
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Hehe, it was great fun indeed. Let's do this again some other time. You didn't miss much Krathor, we just finished with the skill point and then I left as well. Nighty!

Activated Node
    We wandered about a little more, chased a skritt, got some hearts... Then got wiped by inquest in an event and went to bed.
    Thanks for changing your plans for a fery low level lowbie; picked up 3 levels in just under an hour and a half!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Right, I will make a seperate thread later today. Since it looks like we have quite a spread of characters of varying level, we could do some small leveling events during the week to close the gaps and then a collective group on the weekend. I would definitely like to play my Elementalist, so I think I'd have to advance quite a bit to be on par with others.
    Smart idea! And sounds like you had a great time. I'll keep an eye on this thread and the other and hopefully be able to join you next time!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    I was bumming around doing my own thing in WvW tonight, and came across one of the few idiots I've met on this server. He was capping a camp on his own so (needing a few more events for my daily) I joined in; someone else did too.
    I've never seen anyone get upset about not being allowed to cap a camp on his own... it should be quite funny really
    </whinge>

These people actually exist, although it's hard to believe. You should have followed him around for a bit, just to annoy him some more.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    A 5-man jumping puzzle dungeon is on the way:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...les_is_coming/

I take it that Ragged_Scrybe in that thread is the designer. Sounds...punishing...
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    These people actually exist, although it's hard to believe. You should have followed him around for a bit, just to annoy him some more.
    I thought about it, went to the next camp and he was there, must have been fuming because there was a group of 5/6 people there already. After that the whole map was green so I couldn't really follow him anyway.

Activated Node
    probably a dumb question but where are the entrances to the other orr zones besides the straits of devastation? cant seem to find any portals.

Straits of Devastation acts as a gate to the other zones of Orr. From Straits you gain access to Malchor's Leap (the portal is in the far West) which in turn is the only zone with a portal (to the South) to the Cursed Shore.