Page 22 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Thoughts and thinkings about this?

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-ga.../january-2013/ Poor norns and charrs loosing their areas... wonder what will happen? Will it become completely ripped up and desolate?

Will be doing jumping puzzles tonight at 7pm uk time. feel free to join http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/threads/7...)?goto=newpost

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnfreya View Post
    Poor norns and charrs loosing their areas... wonder what will happen? Will it become completely ripped up and desolate?
    More importantly, are chilli peppers going to get even more expensive?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lippsy View Post
    Will be doing jumping puzzles tonight at 7pm uk time. feel free to join http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/threads/786-Jump-Jump-Revolution-1-Ascalon-(23rd-7pm)?goto=newpost
    Thanks for the jumps Lippsy. Is there a reason you didn't bump your own JP thread for this? More people might have seen it this way (although there were quite a few people around anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Linnfreya View Post
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-ga.../january-2013/ Poor norns and charrs loosing their areas... wonder what will happen? Will it become completely ripped up and desolate?
    NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where will I go skiing?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    The Snowden Drifts Ski Holiday Initiative Team(TM) is offering discount all-inclusive deals for the Winter 2013 season.

The area is completely safe. We offer complementary training on avoiding gruesome death at the hands of Sons of Svanir and Jotun. Fewer than half of our guests report frostbite as a result of ice elemental attacks.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Network Hub
    Oh wow, the patch's huuuuuge! Also the speed dropped now from 1,5MB/s to 100-200KB/s. Crap.
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)

Yeah, everyone's zerging the download servers now

Patch notes are huge too, what i read until now sounds great! I love how they finally made FotM work as it should when i comes to joining/leaving/disconnecting. Also the levels are adjusted so I'm probably going to do more of that. And so many things improved in the world!

Think I'm going to turn in tonight tho, so /wave Duke & Saph, again amazing fight there, we need more of that!
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Yup. The one night I can play and we beat twice our number in an open fight, we get dc'd and it's a massssohhhhssssive patch.

Ah well, tomorrow or Wednesday maybe!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Network Hub
    Noaru, can you please post here the link for the patch notes? I can't find them
    GW2: Eknurr (Lvl 80 Engi), Elaina Mischievous (Lvl 80 Ranger), Neeaha (Lvl 80 Mesmer), Bald Carl (Lvl 80 Guardian)

"The Orichalcum vein in Southsun Cove is now a regular vein instead of a rich vein."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    What's interesting is that it's settled back around 3 silver -- which is where it was before people started really making use of that Ori node.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

The shouting on Mumble after the patch was pretty hilarious. If I had been a few minutes faster with the download I might have made it for the the inital spike. Still making a profit if I sell my ores now, but I'm pondering if it might be better to hold on to them in case people feel the sudden urge to complete their legendaries, now that there's a new source of lodestones around.

Edit: Will watch the price development for at least a few days I think.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Hahaha, that's very cunning of ANet.

This patch looks fantastic. I can't wait to go exploring the northern lands again and find new things to do. Also updates for Hoelbrak, yay!

Very VERY happy that they've finally fixed some of the Elementalist graphical glitches, too.

Yeah, I was starting to get annoyed by the missing Tornado animations. Apparently there are already a few hints in the game about the coming changes. Apparently the living story events will be starting soon.

Oh man, I am DEFINITELY going to have to play this week.

Guide to the Frost and Flame living world events: http://dulfy.net/2013/01/29/gw2-livi...-events-guide/

The F&F content is making me a bit curious. I think I'll have a look at those events tonight before the WvW introduction session. Anyone want to come along, around 7pm GMT?

I will aim to be online for then, fingers crossed for my ISP.